News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Birther's Offer Gen (Ret) Colon Powell $15,000  (Read 913 times)

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
Re: Birther's Offer Gen (Ret) Colon Powell $15,000
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2011, 12:32:42 PM »
os asked what did CP have to lose and I said the little credibility he has left. Not sure what I need to explain... :shrug:

I was unaware that he had little credibility left.  Where I live he has plenty of credibility.  When he speaks people listen. 

That may be the case where YOU live...but I know a whole lot of folks who were done when he told that tale before the UN... :nod:

Teeny and Little

Offline WileECoyote06

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2011, 12:45:59 PM »
General Powell is still widely admired.   It would be plain out stupid for him to entertain that birther nonsense.  If it's so 'true'; why don't they present the public with their case?  It's been proven over and over again that their ideals are not credible. 

They have $15,000 to get Colin Powell to sit down for three hours and listen to their tripe?  I thought the Birthers were a grassroots movement.  Shouldn't that money be used for a better purpose?

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2011, 12:50:11 PM »
^^
The birthers must be waiting on their resident day trader to hit it large, taking their $15K and turning it into $750K!!

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2011, 02:08:39 PM »
^^
The birthers must be waiting on their resident day trader to hit it large, taking their $15K and turning it into $750K!!

You know what IDIOT. I bet the average birther has a net worth 4x's your sorry a--. You need to worry about getting you sorry a-- on their financial footing or better. That's the problem with you K----s.

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2011, 03:39:22 PM »
 :lmao:

Put up or shut up. Not worried about ma--ahs net worth and assets like you do. Plus, too I ain't on here bragging about daytrading prowess that got blown out the water, only to have you change the topic once again.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2011, 03:49:27 PM »
:lmao:

Put up or shut up. Not worried about ma--ahs net worth and assets like you do. Plus, too I ain't on here bragging about daytrading prowess that got blown out the water, only to have you change the topic once again.

Kiss off buddy.

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2011, 04:44:51 PM »
One DAY, OS TRADED his African-American identity for a pat on the back from Dwight.

That the closest he's ever been to a day trader.
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2011, 04:52:01 PM »
And the day he traded he went to the restroom to P and to his surprise found out he traded SHORT.   That is why he love those short-trades.

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News

Support Onnidan

Support the Fan Forum

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support.

The pandemic has financial consequences, especially for Black-owned businesses. Ad revenue is shrinking so we are asking you directly for your financial support. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan or process your donation through Square