News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: WHAT YOU K----s GOING TO DO AFTER NOV. 2012  (Read 338 times)

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
WHAT YOU K----s GOING TO DO AFTER NOV. 2012
« on: August 08, 2011, 03:52:34 PM »
I expect the chit to get real crazy when your boy Barry is turned out.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT YOU K----s GOING TO DO AFTER NOV. 2012
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 04:24:07 PM »
Answer:  Don't know what will happen nationally, but on onnidan, have no doubt that we'll continue to have to smack down and refute the idiotic and stupid siht you post on this board on a daily basis.

Even if Obama is defeated for re-election, you won't hesitate to CONTINUE to demonstrate what a hate-filled coon and FOOL you really are.

Is THAT the answer you were looking for?  ::)

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 04:37:24 PM »
Wake up.
Take a shower.
Brush my teeth.
Get dressed.
Go to work.
Do my job.
Leave work.
Hang out with my friends.
Run my PM jog.
Go home.
Watch TV.
Go to sleep.

:)
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Offline quenccu82

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 05:26:31 PM »
 :lmao: at your dumb a--,. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You can walk a mile in my shoes, but you can't take a step in my feet.

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 05:37:45 PM »
Uncle Tom Brokass is gonna be shocked at all of the black folks who are gonna...*gasp*...go on their daily lives on 11/7/12.

He would've loaded his Kmart .22 and spied on his black neighbors (all 3 of them) for nothing.
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Santa Claus

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 10:58:20 PM »
Continue to live life to its fullest and enlighten minds with history and not HIStory. Self hate is a monster :)

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 07:33:18 AM »
Free post ;D

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 10:03:20 AM »
"Self hate is a monster."

MESSAGE!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News