News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: The 16 GOLDEN RULES OF FINANCIAL SAFETY  (Read 319 times)

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: The 16 GOLDEN RULES OF FINANCIAL SAFETY
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 10:16:29 PM »
That's good advice.  Too bad the investing and personal money threads are normally some of the shortest.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 10:44:18 AM »
If anyone is interested in Rule #13, I can put you in touch with an attorney in Panama, who can assist you with bank introductions, creation of trusts (called "Private Interest Foundations" in Panama),etc.  All completely legal.

The Panama economy has been growing strongly and is expected to continue to do so by many experts partially because of the expansion of the Canal and the continued growth of the financial sector.
O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 16 Football Championships and Counting...
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 11:23:02 AM »
That's good advice.  Too bad the investing and personal money threads are normally some of the shortest.
    :nod: :nod: :nod:

If anyone is interested in Rule #13, I can put you in touch with an attorney in Panama, who can assist you with bank introductions, creation of trusts (called "Private Interest Foundations" in Panama),etc.  All completely legal.

The Panama economy has been growing strongly and is expected to continue to do so by many experts partially because of the expansion of the Canal and the continued growth of the financial sector.
O0
   :clap: :clap: :clap:

May I suggest to the board "The Sovereign Society" and the "True Wealth" by  Dr Steve Sjuggerud and the 12% Letter offered by Stansberry Research...

http://www.sovereignsociety.com/

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/
NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others  that it's Not...

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 01:05:36 PM »
    :nod: :nod: :nod:

O0
   :clap: :clap: :clap:

May I suggest to the board "The Sovereign Society" and the "True Wealth" by  Dr Steve Sjuggerud and the 12% Letter offered by Stansberry Research...

http://www.sovereignsociety.com/

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/

D@mn, Ice!!
Are we twins separated at birth??  (Altho I am much older.)
O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline SkegeeFAMU

• Assistant GM
  • Trustee Chairman
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youniquegreekpara.com
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 09:50:50 AM »
I concur with these rules.

On Rule 13, you need to make sure that you thoroughly investigate the stability of the investment and the country in which it's located before proceeding.
Tuskegee University- Continuing the Relentless Pursuit of Excellence!!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News