News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: DOW PLUNGES 400 POINTS  (Read 724 times)

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
DOW PLUNGES 400 POINTS
« on: August 04, 2011, 03:50:05 PM »
THE DOW SELL OFF AND CONTINUED ECONOMIC WEAKNESS IS A REFERENDUM ON BARRY'S FAILED LEADERSHIP AND ECONOMIC POLICIES. IT'S VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE TO BARRY SIGNALED BY INVESTORS.

HE'S GOING TO BE ONE AND DONE.

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: DOW PLUNGES 400 POINTS
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 03:52:57 PM »
I'm just glad I moved my 401K last Thursday.....haven't lost a dime. GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 03:56:20 PM »
No Mas..No mas..

Oldsport, I have come to an epiphany..

You are right. Everything that is wrong with this country, and I do mean EVERYTHING...Is your so-called "BARRY's" fault...

Okay? We get it...Because of your efforts, he won't even come close to winning in 2012..If that's what you wanna hear, and that will calm your nerves..Then good.

There are no words to describe your redundant browbeating of the 44th President. Okay already, we get it, he's gonna lose....       ( ;))

DANG!!!! ::)
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPS
2017,2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2018,2016, 2015,2009,2002 CIAA Northern Football Champions

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 04:42:07 PM »
No Mas..No mas..

You are right. Everything that is wrong with this country, and I do mean EVERYTHING...Is your so-called "BARRY's" fault...

Okay? We get it...Because of your efforts, he won't even come close to winning in 2012..If that's what you wanna hear, and that will calm your nerves..Then good.

There are no words to describe your redundant browbeating of the 44th President. Okay already, we get it, he's gonna lose....       ( ;))

Don't try to be funny K----. It's taken alot of folk to put this country in the sorry economic state it finds itself today (both Dem-0-Crap and Repubitcans). However, I lay most of the blame at the feet of so-called progressives and modern liberalism. Barry is a progressive and believes in modern liberalism. He attempted to follow a progressive and liberal economic policy which has proven itself a failure time and time again. He just needs to take responsibility for his share of the F'Up and you K----s need to concede that.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 04:53:31 PM by oldsport »

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 05:00:53 PM »
The DOW fell because of WORLD markets.  Ha and YOU call yourself a day trader. 

Offline SkegeeFAMU

• Assistant GM
  • Trustee Chairman
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youniquegreekpara.com
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 06:00:10 PM »
The DOW fell because of WORLD markets.  Ha and YOU call yourself a day trader. 

And because of the half assed deal that both the Republicans and Democrats agreed to.

With the jobs report that's coming out tomorrow, don't be surprised to see the Dow fall even further.
Tuskegee University- Continuing the Relentless Pursuit of Excellence!!

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 06:14:05 PM »
Yea that deal is going to cost us 74,000 jobs.

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 07:17:02 PM »
No Mas..No mas..

Don't try to be funny K----. It's taken alot of folk to put this country in the sorry economic state it finds itself today (both Dem-0-Crap and Repubitcans). However, I lay most of the blame at the feet of so-called progressives and modern liberalism. Barry is a progressive and believes in modern liberalism. He attempted to follow a progressive and liberal economic policy which has proven itself a failure time and time again. He just needs to take responsibility for his share of the F'Up and you K----s need to concede that.

Look Michgan J. Frog, I ain't gonna be too many more Kn---'s unless you want me to forget my Christianity up in here. I wasn't trying to be funny Unca Ruckus C. Fetchit..I have just grown tired of your crap...You know, for over a year, I just stopped looking in here (Politics) just because of your stank,old arse..I think I might just go back to that.... I'll come back after you have to wipe all the egg off of your blackface, COON!

Bye Rochester!! U Unca Remus lookin, Shuckabuckin, bootlickin, forgot-where-he-came- from Oreo flavored yassa bossin sellout sunava----!
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPS
2017,2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2018,2016, 2015,2009,2002 CIAA Northern Football Champions

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2011, 07:59:54 PM »
When the Dow rises 400 points will you give Obama credit?

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 08:02:09 PM »
FunCk's gonna mess around and make OS windmill himself into vertigo.
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Offline NePray

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2011, 11:22:46 PM »
Your People did this. I lost money today. Dump the Tea Party and Tea Party lovers. :thefan:

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2011, 12:36:02 PM »
Dang it. We need a clean up at my workstation!!  Funk done made me spit Mountain Dew all over the desk after reading that post!!!
 :lmao:

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2011, 07:37:00 PM »
No Mas..No mas..

Look Michgan J. Frog, I ain't gonna be too many more Kn---'s unless you want me to forget my Christianity up in here. I wasn't trying to be funny Unca Ruckus C. Fetchit..I have just grown tired of your crap...You know, for over a year, I just stopped looking in here (Politics) just because of your stank,old arse..I think I might just go back to that.... I'll come back after you have to wipe all the egg off of your blackface, COON!

Bye Rochester!! U Unca Remus lookin, Shuckabuckin, bootlickin, forgot-where-he-came- from Oreo flavored yassa bossin sellout sunava----!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2011, 11:35:02 AM »

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 16 Football Championships and Counting...
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2011, 12:33:42 PM »
During the Summer the US Stock Market almost always contracts, at least that's been the Historical Record...  This Does NOT Have Anything To Do With The "Sitting President"...  

Ignorance is not Bliss Oldsport...  

You obviously have not invested directly in Stocks over a 25-40 year period of time and if you have, you weren't calling the shoots because this is common knowledge among true stock investors...   :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:    

"UK and US Stock Markets During the Summer Months"

"Market Timing Strategies - Summer is not the Time to Invest in Stocks"
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 12:35:19 PM by iceman4221 »
NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others  that it's Not...

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News