News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: WILL THE TEA BAG REPUBLICANS FOR AMERICA TO DEFAULT?  (Read 2534 times)

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
  • ^Olds**ts, DUMBASSwh?y & mrwh?yers**ts Prez & Hero
    • View Profile
Re: WILL THE TEA BAG REPUBLICANS FOR AMERICA TO DEFAULT?
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2011, 11:36:01 PM »
^^^You'd think that was the CLEAR path out of this artificial crisis right?

Problem is, MOST of the Democrats lack the stones to do what's right for the MAJORITY of the people. They have caved and knuckled under and compromised OUR position until it is effectively NO different from the gops position.  >:(

Bruh, you are one smart cookie...  Day yum I wish you were wrong, but I concur - playing nice with goons can come back to bite you in the arse...  

^^^And the thing is... we've already SEEN this movie.  >:(

But THIS time... as we creep farther and farther to the right in ALL things political and economic... chances are we won't recover until it's too late.  :no:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 09:26:44 AM by Cholly »

^^^SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
Re: WILL THE TEA BAG REPUBLICANS FORCE AMERICA TO DEFAULT?
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2011, 10:13:40 AM »
2X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2019 & 2020

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2011, 10:46:12 AM »
Obama wants them to, apparently.

:no:
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2011, 10:56:16 AM »
Already the foreign nations are having second thoughts about making the dollar the currency of choice.

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2011, 11:00:50 AM »
Can you blame them?

This Nation is run by fools, cowards, and greedy, irresponsible capitalists.

HALF of the electorate is idiotic and the other half apathetic.  >:(

^^^SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!

Online Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2011, 11:23:43 AM »
Can you blame them?

HALF of the electorate is idiotic and the other half apathetic>:(
........brutha, I wish so badly to disagree with what you state here^^^^; but, I'm afraid, sadly, I cannot.  :(

DARE I repeat - and, hell, even AGREE - with something Cornel West said recently in his critique of Obama.  And that is the brutha is a "puppet" of the "corporate oligarchs"?

I thought Mr. Obama promised to fight/advance the interests of the working and middle-classes of this country?  :(

Santa Claus

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2011, 11:25:54 AM »
Many countries had switched to Euro. One of the underlying reasons for the invasion of Iraq in 2001 was that Sadaam Hussein was getting ready to switch to the Euro for oil sales and big ticket items. The ire against Iran is for the same reason. The home front media will never tell you this, for they are nothing but one sided slanted propaganda pieces. Libya was also going that route. Do you see the connection now? The best way to increase racial tensions in this country is to help show that when this country was put in trust of a "Black man" that he destroyed the country's fiscal power. This slide that we see has been coming for over twenty five years. It has been due to the exploitation of those in underdeveloped countries for profit. We saw that it was more profitable to make items offshore for cheaper labor and ship them back in and make double profits, all at the expense of high paid and skilled labor. Our military actions and disdain for other countries will be the catalyst for more to abandon the dollar as the standard for international trade and embrace the Euro. The Tea Party's agenda is to destroy President Obama even if it means destroying the country. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand the main underlying factor for their actions.

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2011, 11:27:46 AM »
>:(

^^^SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2011, 11:31:24 AM »
Can you blame them?

HALF of the electorate is idiotic and the other half apathetic>:(
........brutha, I wish so badly to disagree with what you state here^^^^; but, I'm afraid, sadly, I cannot.  :(

DARE I repeat - and, hell, even AGREE - with something Cornel West said recently in his critique of Obama.  And that is the brutha is a "puppet" of the "corporate oligarchs"?

I thought Mr. Obama promised to fight/advance the interests of the working and middle-classes of this country?  :(

Strike, progressives, liberals, and moderates are thinking people. Conseravtives are divided into a minority thinking class and majority emotional class.

There is a definiate, definable motivation gap between the rank and file members of the left, center, and right.

As LONG as the Fairness Doctrine remains a thing of the past, so will ANY chance of advancing the interests of working and middle class America.  :tiptoe:

^^^SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!

Santa Claus

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2011, 11:32:15 AM »
It pays not to be in someone's pocket!  The middle class is doomed unless the voters use the mind that God has given them come election time. The nation is also unless people wake up. It is so disturbing to see how things are unraveling at a quick intentional pace for one purpose. We have met the enemy and it is us.

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2011, 11:42:05 AM »
The middle class is doomed unless the voters use the mind that God has given them come election time. The nation is also unless people wake up.

^^^That is going to be neigh on to IMPOSSIBLE with the Supreme Right-Wing Court allowing unlimited contributions during campaign season.

It will also be impossible as long as the FAIRNES DOCTRINE remains an afterthought and foot note to history.

Throw in the general dumbing down of our culture and DE-EMPHASIS of ctitical thinking in the schools (because we are teaching the tests) and the future DOES NOT LOOK BRIGHT.  :brickwall:

^^^SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2011, 11:42:44 AM »
If this keeps up the President needs to replace the American
Flag with a white flag

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2011, 11:44:44 AM »
He has already done that COL....  :no:

:tiptoe:

^^^SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2011, 11:45:30 AM »
Agree with Cholly--you know what funds the states are cutting to balance their budget--EDUCATION and medical care for children.  If this keeps up the only strength America will have with be in her armpits.

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile

Teeny and Little

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule