News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Bin Laden Hunter ‘CIA John’ Identified  (Read 981 times)

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
Re: Bin Laden Hunter ‘CIA John’ Identified
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 12:34:45 AM »
SoFlo,

In a round about sort of way, this reminds me of something I meant to post some time back.

Former SoD Gates, on his way out, was making some extraordinarily candid statements. 

One that REALLY caught my attention was (my wording):
UNTIL 2009 THE USA HAD NEITHER THE STRATEGY AND NOR THE RESOURCES IN AFGHANISTAN TO HAVE A REASONABLE CHANCE OF SUCCESS.

Keep in mind that G.W. "Ace" Bush began that war very soon after Sept 11, 2001.  And I need not mention that a new President took office in Jan 2009, but I did anyway.

Essentially, this means that during the BUSH TERMS, THERE WAS NEVER A WINNING STRATEGY, NOT TO MENTION RESOURCES, THAT HAD EVEN A CHANCE OF SUCCESS IN AF'STAN in the opinion of the guy who - from two top and key positions - would know for sure.

THAT is a breathtaking and amazing situation, even if it is not surprising.

It also means that within a few months an "untested, rookie" President put together a strategy and made available the needed resources to give US troops a chance to redeem the combat deaths of their compatriots, deter attacks on the US and.....perhaps give the Afghan people a better opportunity to improve their lives - whether they take advantage of it is another matter.

O0

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 01:02:05 AM »
SoFlo,
Great article.  Muchas Gracias.
Disturbing on a couple of levels.
I think too much was revealed about 'John."
For starters, no one should have ever OK'd using his middle name, unless.........putting him out there was intentional.  That is an entirely different story.
O0

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 17 Football Championships and Counting...
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 11:27:34 AM »
Any exposure of special ops or spy personnel name's, whereabouts, etc is just wrong and very dangerous to them and their families, as well as, to the missions of these governmental operations/organizations...
NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others that it's Not...

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2011, 11:55:47 AM »
You're welcome, gentlemen. At your service.

The fellas at the farm are not happy about this. Look for some unexplained things to happen behind this.

Offline Sierra

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2011, 01:26:12 PM »
Before we all let our emotions take control of wise thinking, stories are sometimes developed to mislead others.
Do all the right things for the all the right reasons.Damn the consequences.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2011, 01:37:37 PM »
True, there is information designed and released to bring targets into the light. But that information is usually controlled and directed. Somehow this doesn't seem to be the case here. Who knows...

Offline Sierra

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2011, 09:59:30 PM »
True, there is information designed and released to bring targets into the light. But that information is usually controlled and directed. Somehow this doesn't seem to be the case here. Who knows...

So true>>>> :shrug: :shrug:
Do all the right things for the all the right reasons.Damn the consequences.

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
    • FVSU: Let's build a winner.
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2011, 11:04:12 PM »
SoFlo,

In a round about sort of way, this reminds me of something I meant to post some time back.

Former SoD Gates, on his way out, was making some extraordinarily candid statements. 

One that REALLY caught my attention was (my wording):
UNTIL 2009 THE USA HAD NEITHER THE STRATEGY AND NOR THE RESOURCES IN AFGHANISTAN TO HAVE A REASONABLE CHANCE OF SUCCESS.

Keep in mind that G.W. "Ace" Bush began that war very soon after Sept 11, 2001.  And I need not mention that a new President took office in Jan 2009, but I did anyway.

Essentially, this means that during the BUSH TERMS, THERE WAS NEVER A WINNING STRATEGY, NOT TO MENTION RESOURCES, THAT HAD EVEN A CHANCE OF SUCCESS IN AF'STAN in the opinion of the guy who - from two top and key positions - would know for sure.

THAT is a breathtaking and amazing situation, even if it is not surprising.

It also means that within a few months an "untested, rookie" President put together a strategy and made available the needed resources to give US troops a chance to redeem the combat deaths of their compatriots, deter attacks on the US and.....perhaps give the Afghan people a better opportunity to improve their lives - whether they take advantage of it is another matter.

O0
Thanks for posting. Some people said I was crazy when I told them that Bush was not serious about capturing Bin Laden.
Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule