News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: If You Are Ready For Some Eagles Football - Get Your NCCU Football Season Ticket  (Read 9549 times)

Offline Bro. Askia Musa Afiba

• Assistant GM
  • "Sound Machine" Band Booster & NCCU Eagle Club
    • View Profile
    • NCCU Eagles Fan Forum

Get Your NCCU Football Season Tickets Now!

NCCU Athletics Ticket Information
http://www.nccueaglepride.com/sports/2010/6/22/ATHL_0622102909.aspx?id=14
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 01:30:52 PM by Bro. Askia Musa Afiba »

Offline BIG GRAY

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
  Got it!

Go Eagle Nation!!!!! :clap:
NCCU 2014, 2015 & 2016 Football MEAC CHAMPS

Offline FSUHALL

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
"I been through too much not to worship Him"

Fish and grits every morning and evening!

Offline EL-COTTON

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
GOT THEM...
Deeds not stones, are the true monuments of the great.

Offline DJTheRealist

• Assistant GM
  • Mr. Fierce
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nccu.edu
:-X

Leave it to a BRONCO to hate...I think you guys have a pretty awesome promo clip....I'll be sure to send your SID an e-mail so that he can get a few ideas......EAGLE PRIDE!!
Co-Founder of the NCCU Screaming Eagles...Don't Mess With The Flock!!!

Offline The Sloping Hills and Verdent Green

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
Did anyone notice that huge championship ring on Coach Frazier's finger?  That was a suttle reminder of the goal at hand.   That was probably his 2009 SWAC Championship ring.

I have my season ticket already.  I have my O'Kelly Parking Lot pass in hand also.  I am diffently ready.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 07:31:50 PM by The Sloping Hills and Verdent Green »

LOOK OUT MEAC WE ARE BACK AND READY

Offline FSUHALL

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
I don't believe you said some old third grad mess like that about a championship ring and you need not worry about a championship ring Slope you all only started winning the CIAA when you all decided to think about moving to D1 and stopped crying and started putting money in the program.  So yaw is about 30 years away from a SWAC ring and even further away from getting a MEAC ring!!! :lmao:

Did anyone notice that huge championship ring on Coach Frazier's finger?  That was a suttle reminder of the goal at hand.   That was probably his 2009 SWAC Championship ring.

I have my season ticket already.  I have my O'Kelly Parking Lot pass in hand also.  I am diffently ready.

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile

I have my parking and my All-Access Pass already.

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
I don't believe you said some old third grad mess like that about a championship ring and you need not worry about a championship ring Slope you all only started winning the CIAA when you all decided to think about moving to D1 and stopped crying and started putting money in the program.  So yaw is about 30 years away from a SWAC ring and even further away from getting a MEAC ring!!! :lmao:

Hally,

Unlike you sh!tland ponies NCCU has a history of winning championships in the CIAA and MEAC.  I am talking about football, basketball, tennis, track and field, etc.   How many NCAA or NAIA national championships have you all won? . . . . . . . . .  That's right NONE!!!!

Offline FSUHALL

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
You win one basketball championship when the best player on the team was a Bronco and you think you did something, quit acting like a 4th grade school girl looking at that SWAC ring and please you know NCCU ain't winning no national championship in Football! 

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
You win one basketball championship when the best player on the team was a Bronco and you think you did something, quit acting like a 4th grade school girl looking at that SWAC ring and please you know NCCU ain't winning no national championship in Football! 

Stop acting like a female dog.    :no:    :crazy:   :tiptoe:

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile

I see the FSU education is kicking in again.  No where in the ad or in my statement did anyone mention winning a national championship in football.   Coach Frazier said national playoff games are in our sights as a member of the MEAC.   I know it is hard for you to comprehend simple English.   

Don't hate on Miles Clark for leaving the one room school house you people call FSU.   He transferred to NCCU in 1988 so that he could become a part of a winning program.  How many NCAA Div II basketball playoff games has FSU won?   And let's not even talk about your post season performances in football.  From the Pioneer Bowl against Albany State to your NCAA playoff games, FSU has been a total embarrassment to all HBCUs.     :no:    :tiptoe:

Offline FSUHALL

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Slopey and out of all that embarassment my office is still plastered with FSU items, my house is plastered with FSU items, my car is plastered with FSU items and my heart is plastered with FSU items and even more important we whom are all that embarassment to HBCU's beat NCCU last! :nono2:

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
FSUHALL, I was at the last football playoff game NCCU had against Delta State.  Before Delta State's second offensive series was over me and my fellow photographers had already figured out their offensive plays.  We were calling their plays before they ran them.  NCCU could not figure it out.  Especially that quick out to the right side to the WR.  That play killed NCCU all day. 

Slope, your limited NCCU education is showing.  James Wooten won the NAIA Championship in the 200 meters in 1976.  He also won the NAIA Championship in the 100 the same year.  When NCCU wins 44 games in a basketball season let us Broncos know.  We hold that single season record. 

How does it feel to lose to a team that calls itself THE FIGHTING OKRA? 
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline FSUHALL

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Y, Slopey's mind is too fried, comes from baking too many cakes and mac and cheeses!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News