News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Full Video: Minister Farrakhan's Press Conference on U.S./NATO War Against Libya  (Read 1318 times)

Offline NovaSkegee

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
Full Video: Minister Farrakhan's Press Conference on U.S., NATO War Against Libya

Offline NovaSkegee

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
President Obama is having his support slip in the African American and African communities.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Yea it has dropped from 96% to 90%--once the GOP nominates a candidate it will be 100%.

Offline PharoahNupe94

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Yea it has dropped from 96% to 90%--once the GOP nominates a candidate it will be 100%.

:snicker

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
:lol: :lol:...........yeah, couldn't agree more.  I mean, seriously, do these clowns REALLY think black folks are gonna support folks like Romney, Rick Perry, Pawlenty, et al?

Give me a friggin break. 

Btw, don't wish to offend anyone on this board or elsewhere.  Min. Farrakhan was pretty much rendered irrelevant when right after the Million Man March in 1995, he went on this weird round-the-world tour and blasted the USA everywhere he went.

And I say this as one who actually ATTENDED the march, and came back home inspired as a result of being there.  :(

Offline NovaSkegee

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile

Problem is he may get that percentage of support in the election from blacks....but, the main problem will be many blacks will be turned off and stay at home.

So, voter support of active voting blacks is not the same as the amount needed to turnout at the polls. Percentage of black voter support and black voter turnout aren't the same thing.

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A

Problem is he may get that percentage of support in the election from blacks....but, the main problem will be many blacks will be turned off and stay at home.

So, voter support of active voting blacks is not the same as the amount needed to turnout at the polls. Percentage of black voter support and black voter turnout aren't the same thing.

If Blacks stay home in 2012, it won't be because of the NATO Attakcks on Libya. 

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

No, Blacks like this one will realize it ain't going to happen. I wonder if she's been kicked out of her house was foreclosed on and using roller skates to get to work because her car was repossesed. Listen to this fool again and again...really makes me sad that this person looked to this man to relieve her of her personal responsibilities and obligations.

Here are more fools...that will not be voting for Obama...They're still poor and sitting on their a--es waiting for a handout from the Dem-O-Craps and Obama. I think the recepient class like these folk will be staying home because they know that it was all BS.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

No, Blacks like this one will realize it ain't going to happen. I wonder if she's been kicked out of her house was foreclosed on and using roller skates to get to work because her car was repossesed. Listen to this fool again and again...really makes me sad that this person looked to this man to relieve her of her personal responsibilities and obligations.

Here are more fools...that will not be voting for Obama...They're still poor and sitting on their a--es waiting for a handout from the Dem-O-Craps and Obama. I think the recepient class like these folk will be staying home because they know that it was all BS.

........well, I guess its now official.  We have seen the last of the "kinder, gentler oldsport".  :(

Btw, don't remember the poster who vouched for your civility and said that you were now redeemed.  Have you informed your "sponsor" that you have fallen off the wagon.......................................AGAIN?

There was an ENTIRE thread devoted to your new cyber "persona".  Many of us thought it wouldn't last.  But given your notorious and sordid track record, that was not a difficult prediction to make.

Oh, well...

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule