News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Jerome Corsi's Where's the Birth Certificate? (Warning: MAJOR SPOILERS)  (Read 8567 times)

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
HOW CAN THEIR  BE AN INTELLIGENT REPONSE TO A DUMB QUESTION????  Two things are lacking in ALL of your conversations --ARITHMETIC & FACTS.  If there are no FACTS there is no conversation.

Get a copy of the book and research it for yourself. You'll find the book has plenty of facts and figures that you folk want to deny.

Hey OS, you never provided any examples from a book you CLAIMED you had read 3 times and in which you had underlined all the inconsistencies.  You were asked to share those that were substantial in your opinion.  You didn't.

Of course, since you HAVE NO OPINION OF YOUR OWN, we know the reason why.

The other reason is that you were BSing from the git go.
O0

Are you talking about the Ayers' Barry biography *(which Barry claimed to have written)? If so, I will be delighted to post the inconsistencies. Of course, it would make no difference to a obots sycophant like you no matter what I posted. You've tasted the Barry Cool-Aid and like what you drink.

You were challenged to post those inconsistencies in another thread.  You were asked to stick with those that had some actual significance - at least for you.  But you ran away from that thread.

So....give it your best shot.  (Don't forget to give page references for what you say.)
O0

He'll do it Tuesday at the earliest...maybe.
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 17 Football Championships and Counting...
Mister 3/5 will not be addressing Bison66's request any time soon...  There's nothing out there in the public domain that he can go to and "cut & paste" a response here...

So don't hold you breath waiting for an answer...   :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe:
NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others that it's Not...

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
HOW CAN THEIR  BE AN INTELLIGENT REPONSE TO A DUMB QUESTION????  Two things are lacking in ALL of your conversations --ARITHMETIC & FACTS.  If there are no FACTS there is no conversation.

Get a copy of the book and research it for yourself. You'll find the book has plenty of facts and figures that you folk want to deny.

Hey OS, you never provided any examples from a book you CLAIMED you had read 3 times and in which you had underlined all the inconsistencies.  You were asked to share those that were substantial in your opinion.  You didn't.

O0

Are you talking about the Ayers' Barry biography *(which Barry claimed to have written)? If so, I will be delighted to post the inconsistencies. Of course, it would make no difference to a obots sycophant like you no matter what I posted. You've tasted the Barry Cool-Aid and like what you drink.

You are so full of it, that's why your eyes are brown!!!

Here is the link to the thread with the original challenge that you ignored, just like you will do this time:
http://onnidan1.com/forum/index.php/topic,50713.msg375448.html#msg375448

PREDICTION, y'all:  IF OS posts any "inconsistency" it will of this order:
"On page 37 he says he was wearing a blue tie, but on page 124 he says the tie was red."
When we read the context, we will discover that it was someone else wearing the blue tie.  OR, he had changed clothes!!!

Watch!

O0

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
HOW CAN THEIR  BE AN INTELLIGENT REPONSE TO A DUMB QUESTION????  Two things are lacking in ALL of your conversations --ARITHMETIC & FACTS.  If there are no FACTS there is no conversation.

Hey OS, you never provided any examples from a book you CLAIMED you had read 3 times and in which you had underlined all the inconsistencies.  You were asked to share those that were substantial in your opinion.  You didn't.

O0

You were challenged to post those inconsistencies in another thread.  You were asked to stick with those that had some actual significance - at least for you.  But you ran away from that thread.

So....give it your best shot.  (Don't forget to give page references for what you say.)
O0

Hey Olds..t!!!

What happened?

O0

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
HOW CAN THEIR  BE AN INTELLIGENT REPONSE TO A DUMB QUESTION????  Two things are lacking in ALL of your conversations --ARITHMETIC & FACTS.  If there are no FACTS there is no conversation.

Hey OS, you never provided any examples from a book you CLAIMED you had read 3 times and in which you had underlined all the inconsistencies.  You were asked to share those that were substantial in your opinion.  You didn't.

O0

You were challenged to post those inconsistencies in another thread.  You were asked to stick with those that had some actual significance - at least for you.  But you ran away from that thread.

So....give it your best shot.  (Don't forget to give page references for what you say.)
O0

Hey Olds..t!!!

What happened?

O0

Between law clerking, kissing white a**  and keeping an eye on suspicious activity coming from the 3 other black households in his "diverse" neighborhood, who has time to read?

Goodnight.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 11:58:16 PM by MisterIkester »
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
 :lol: @ Ikester...

Teeny and Little

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Fraud charges and complaint are being filed over the BC with the FBI as we speak.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
OS is not there a federal law against LYING on the internet before 12 pm????--SECURITY!!!!!

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
Fraud charges and complaint are being filed over the BC with the FBI as we speak.

And, IF TRUE, the result will be the same as with the birther suits:  0 for 72 (or whatever the actual number is).

And, DUMMY, YOU DON'T FILE CHARGES WITH THE FBI.  THE FBI FILES CHARGES.
Get your disinformation straight.
O0

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
OS is not there a federal law against LYING on the internet before 12 pm????--SECURITY!!!!!

They'll be there shortly Ken...

Teeny and Little

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
OS can't even LIE straight.

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
All y'all are :lmao:.

Online Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
.................................................................................................

O0
:lol:...................Quote of the Week.  :clap:

This clown spotty is beyond sad.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
.................................................................................................

O0
:lol:...................Quote of the Week.  :clap:

This clown spotty is beyond sad.

This the fraud you believe....

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule