News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Jerome Corsi's Where's the Birth Certificate? (Warning: MAJOR SPOILERS)  (Read 8600 times)

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Jerome Corsi's Where's the Birth Certificate? (Warning: MAJOR SPOILERS)
« Reply #120 on: June 16, 2011, 10:10:05 AM »
I don't think we have to worry about anyone in House Member or Senate member raising the eligiblity question. Therefore, this should be last thread on this matter if Oldsport is being truthful.

Who knows we may have a Joe McCarthy or two or three out there. Someone with a set of balls. I am praying there are some legislators with some courage to take on this fraud.

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2017, 2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPS
1997, 1998, 1999 CIAA WOMEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPS
2019 and 2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2019, 2018, 2016, 2015, 2009, 2002 CIAA North Division Football Champions

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #122 on: June 16, 2011, 11:27:40 AM »
I don't think we have to worry about anyone in House Member or Senate member raising the eligiblity question. Therefore, this should be last thread on this matter if Oldsport is being truthful.

Who knows we may have a Joe McCarthy or two or three out there. Someone with a set of balls. I am praying there are some legislators with some courage to take on this fraud.

::) :no:

And you continue despite the "My last posting on this matter" lie to stop. Now we're waiting for the other "name-calling" shoe to drop....

:popcorn:

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #123 on: June 16, 2011, 12:19:34 PM »
Being "truthful" only applies to those who are not obsessive-compulsive about something.

^^^ Just a general observation..... ^^^

As to Oldsport's caveat:  It should tell HIM something that NO ONE in a position of national responsibility has taken up this issue.  

HOWEVER....
Given Oldsport's criteria, NONE of the Repubs in national office have a set big enough to even voice a challenge to a "usurper," "fraud," "terrorist-sympathizer" and violator of The Constitution.

Therefore, it is crystal clear that NONE of them ARE FIT FOR THE OFFICE THEY HOLD, HAVING SWORN TO UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION, AND CERTAINLY NOT FOR any HIGHER OFFICE, SUCH AS THE PRESIDENCY.

If they are unwilling to STAND UP for the Constitution regarding a matter so central to the Nation, how could those Repubs possibly be trusted to stand up to real terrorists, foreign competitors and any other "usurpers" who might lie in wait in the paranoid corners of certain "minds."
O0
P.S.  Oldsport, a reply to this would NOT be a violation of your WORD OF HONOR not to post because this is a different topic.  

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #124 on: June 16, 2011, 12:24:44 PM »
Being "truthful" only applies to those who are not obsessive-compulsive about something.

As to Oldsport's caveat:  It should tell HIM something that NO ONE in a position of national responsibility has taken up this issue.  

HOWEVER....
Given Oldsport's criteria, NONE of the Repubs in national office have a set big enough to even voice a challenge to a "usurper," "fraud," "terrorist-sympathizer" and violator of The Constitution.

Therefore, it is crystal clear that NONE of them ARE FIT FOR THE OFFICE THEY HOLD, HAVING SWORN TO UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION, AND CERTAINLY NOT FOR any HIGHER OFFICE, SUCH AS THE PRESIDENCY.

If they are unwilling to STAND UP for the Constitution regarding a matter so central to the Nation, how could those Repubs possibly be trusted to stand up to real terrorists, foreign competitors and any other "usurpers" who might lie in wait in the paranoid corners of certain "minds."
O0
P.S.  Oldsport, a reply to this would NOT be a violation of your WORD OF HONOR not to post because this is a different topic.  

That was a very logical post.  Either the Republican leadership believes there is absolutely nothing to this eligibility nonsense or they are abdicating their sworn duty to uphold the Constitution.

:shrug:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 03:51:04 PM by Wildman78 »

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 16, 2011, 01:05:29 PM »

HOWEVER....

O0

It's not over yet. Let's see how this plays out.

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 16, 2011, 01:31:03 PM »
Not surprised that OS broke his promise to stop spreading this birther BS, though I'm sorta surprised he broke it 2 hours after he made it.

Caveat my ass. ::)

And thanks for finally admitting that Obama isn't your president.

:no:
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 16, 2011, 02:19:26 PM »
Not surprised that OS broke his promise to stop spreading this birther BS, though I'm sorta surprised he broke it 2 hours after he made it.

Caveat my a** . ::)

And thanks for finally admitting that Obama isn't your president.

You're welcome.

:no:

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 16, 2011, 04:28:04 PM »
:crazy:
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #129 on: June 16, 2011, 10:59:52 PM »

HOWEVER....

O0

WAKE UP!!!  It IS over!!

You HAVE BEEN PLAYED and other AFTER-BIRTHERS ARE ALREADY PLAYED OUT!
O0
Sorry y'all, he walked right into that one!

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #130 on: June 17, 2011, 12:28:39 PM »
 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #131 on: June 18, 2011, 12:43:23 AM »

HOWEVER....

O0

So, Oldsport, you seem to be saying that up to now, the Repubs holding office (and I guess it would apply to candidates for the Presidency, too) who have not protected the country and the Constitution from the fraud of the non-eligible Obama still have a chance to do so.

Is that it?
O0

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #132 on: December 11, 2018, 01:09:28 AM »
Looking for something else, I ran across a comment I made in a completely different context back in 2011;

It is so relevant for today:

Yep, pretty much.  Just substitute "adversaries" for "competitors" in the last sentence.

Dang y'all!!!!! Olds..t was really a SUCKER for the birtherism crap, wasn't he?  Bamboozled, Hoodwinked, Conned and Run Amok!/b]

O0

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #133 on: December 11, 2018, 04:11:08 AM »
 :snicker And OS thought y'all had forgotten how he made (and still does) such a fool of himself.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule