News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Y's former delegate convicted.  (Read 2605 times)

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
Y's former delegate convicted.
« on: May 14, 2011, 08:33:32 PM »
I know Y forgot to post this.  So I am just helping him out.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/wb/286273

Former state Del. Hamilton convicted of bribery, extortion

A jury found the former state legislator guilty of his dealings with ODU.

By Bill Sizemore
 The (Norfolk) Virginian-Pilot

Phil Hamilton

RICHMOND -- Former state Del. Phil Hamilton could face as much as 30 years in prison after his conviction by a federal jury Wednesday on bribery and extortion charges for parlaying his power as a senior lawmaker into a job at Old Dominion University.

He is the first Virginia lawmaker in decades to be convicted of criminal charges arising from the performance of legislative duties.

The jury deliberated for about four and a half hours at the end of an eight-day trial. Hamilton's wife, Kim, tearfully embraced him from the front row of the courtroom after the verdict was read.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Re: Y's former delegate convicted.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 08:42:49 PM »
 :thefan:

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 09:15:31 AM »
Back up to the top, so Y can talk about one of his former delegates in the state of Virginia.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 03:30:47 PM »
you are one big liar.  This guy has never been my delegate.  Never will be my delegate.  This guy was a delegate from the Hampton Roads area.  I have never lived there.  As usual, your lies get you nowhere. 

The sad thing is stupid people like soflo will believe your lies. 
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 03:43:43 PM »
you are one big liar.  This guy has never been my delegate.  Never will be my delegate.  This guy was a delegate from the Hampton Roads area.  I have never lived there.  As usual, your lies get you nowhere. 

Y, you are a liar.

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 03:47:27 PM »
y has nothing more to add...
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011, 04:59:47 PM »

Y, you are a liar.

I know you are fascinated by me.  I would appreciate it if you would stop your futile attempts to woo me.  I am a married man.  Stop stalking me.  Hopefully, one day you will find your true love.  Have you tried the Log Cabin Republicans? 

BTW, my delegate beat the hell out of some democrat with 72.6% of the vote in a Special Election.  My former delegate won his last election with 99.8% of the vote. 

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2011, 05:33:16 PM »

Y, you are a liar.

I know you are fascinated by me.  I would appreciate it if you would stop your futile attempts to woo me.  I am a married man.  Stop stalking me.  Hopefully, one day you will find your true love.  Have you tried the Log Cabin Republicans? 

BTW, my delegate beat the hell out of some democrat with 72.6% of the vote in a Special Election.  My former delegate won his last election with 99.8% of the vote. 
Y, you lie.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2011, 06:46:24 PM »
 :lol: :lol:.........for the love of GOD!, will y'all stop f'ing with this dude.  I am LMBAO at the way you bruhs are getting a rise out of him.  Man, this is some REALLY  :lol: siht.  :lol:

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2011, 06:52:38 PM »
:lol: :lol:.........for the love of GOD!, will y'all stop f'ing with this dude.  I am LMBAO at the way you bruhs are getting a rise out of him.  Man, this is some REALLY  :lol: siht.  :lol:

I concur.

I guess his man crush on me is the cross I will have to bear. 

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2011, 07:14:59 PM »

I concur.

I guess his man crush on me is the cross I will have to bear. 
I just find him to be a hypocrit.  He will post about a democrat gone wrong, but a republican that is right under his nose in his  own state and served as one of his elected delegates he fails to mention.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2011, 07:29:12 PM »

Y, you are a liar.

I know you are fascinated by me.  I would appreciate it if you would stop your futile attempts to woo me.  I am a married man.  Stop stalking me.   Hopefully, one day you will find your true love.  Have you tried the Log Cabin Republicans? 

What?  You are uncomfortable receiving the treatment you give to others.  :lol:
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2011, 08:24:03 AM »

Y, you are a liar.

I know you are fascinated by me.  I would appreciate it if you would stop your futile attempts to woo me.  I am a married man.  Stop stalking me.   Hopefully, one day you will find your true love.  Have you tried the Log Cabin Republicans? 

Not uncomfortable.  81alphaeagle purposely tells lies.  This guy never was my delegate.  The guy is out of office.  He got what he deserved.  He might not be the only one to get convicted. 

81alphaeagle is the real hypocrite hear.  He doesn't post anything negative about democrats.  He conveniently cowers in the threads that reflect negatively on any democrat.

He isn't man enough to agree with me in the thread about the GOP in the House voting against requiring blow out preventers in the Gulf of Mexico.  It must really suck to be him.  A coward and a hypocrite.

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2011, 12:30:04 PM »

Y, you are a liar.

Not uncomfortable.  81alphaeagle purposely tells lies.  This guy never was my delegate.  The guy is out of office.  He got what he deserved.  He might not be the only one to get convicted. 

81alphaeagle is the real hypocrite hear.  He doesn't post anything negative about democrats.  He conveniently cowers in the threads that reflect negatively on any democrat.

He isn't man enough to agree with me in the thread about the GOP in the House voting against requiring blow out preventers in the Gulf of Mexico.  It must really suck to be him.  A coward and a hypocrite.
Y, you lie again.  Prove your accusations.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2011, 12:37:45 PM »
81alphaeagle is nowhere to be found http://onnidan1.com/forum/index.php/topic,51566.0.html.  If only he was man enough to agree with me that the GOP in the House of Representatives have lost their minds. 

81alphaeagle is cowering from this thread too http://onnidan1.com/forum/index.php/topic,51612.0.html.  Too bad he is not man enough to agree with me.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule