News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Special Delivery....sort of  (Read 856 times)

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
Special Delivery....sort of
« on: April 18, 2011, 12:37:28 PM »
A postal worker in Oregon was suspended after he was caught on camera taking a bathroom break in a yard.

Portland resident Don Derfler said he was waiting for his child's babysitter at his home last week when he noticed his pith-helmeted postman snooping around behind his neighbor's trash cans, KATU television reported.

When the mailman dropped his pants, Derfler picked up his camera.

In the pics, the unidentified mailman can be seen squatting in some bushes behind a house and then pulling his pants up and hurrying away.

"We trust people like the postal service and meter readers and people of that nature," Derfler told the station. "To come on to our property and to defecate - it's just wrong."

Derfler even took pics of the mailman's special delivery and sent them to the post office.

Postal officials said they had suspended the mail carrier without pay while it reviewed the incident.

"Why an individual like this would ever make a decision to do something that is just beyond common sense and reason, I don't have an explanation for this individual," postal service spokesman Ron Anderson told KATU.

www.nydailynews.com

story with video, I think   :thefan:
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Special Delivery....sort of
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 12:59:43 PM »
Whats worse the postman taking a squat and this fool for recording the guy taking a puke?

Offline Jaimac

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 01:31:10 PM »
 :shrug:
"The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically.  Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education."

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

~Martin Luther King,

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • GO, BOWIE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 03:41:17 PM »
I cannot stop y'all!  :lmao:

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 03:47:30 PM »
Wonder what he wiped with? Wonder if he had a roll of Charmin in his vehicle? I bet this mug was like Loc Dog in "Don't be a Menace in South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood"

Offline SkegeeFAMU

• Assistant GM
  • Trustee Chairman
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youniquegreekpara.com
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 04:18:53 PM »
Considering that he had to go that bad, that's really what you would call a "priority delivery".   :thefan: :lmao:
Tuskegee University- Continuing the Relentless Pursuit of Excellence!!

Offline Maroon and Gray

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 04:52:54 PM »
 :lmao:
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
― Isaac Asimov

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule