News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Please support my Soror(Back up singer for Beyonce)  (Read 463 times)

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • Tell em don’t play w me IM NOT THEM AND WILL NEVER
    • View Profile
Please support my Soror(Back up singer for Beyonce)
« on: May 27, 2011, 08:28:03 PM »
Soror Jackie,
I have 32 days left on my Kickstarter Campaign and am asking for your support and assistance in spreading the word and obtaining funding for my project. As stated previously, my goal is to raise $20,000 to go towards my new single, video and photo shoot. I'm an independent artist and despite my affiliation with Beyonce, I am by no means rich (lol) nor do I receive any handouts. Therefore, the success of this campaign is critical is pushing me to the next level of INDEPENDENT success.

You may view the link below for more info or to contribute. Also, rest assured that no funds will be debited from your account unless the goal is reached! By pledging today, you show myself and others that you believe in this project. If $20,000 worth of folk feel the same as you, the project will be successful and funded. If not, no money exchanges hands and I will at least walk away with the pride knowing I had your support - so there's nothing to lose. If nothing else, I ask that you please help me in spreading the word to your friends, family and social networks! Thanks in advance for your help!

Kickstarter Link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1345602599/the-tiffany-monique-project?ref=live
Not saying I’m Flawless. But I dam sure don’t tarnish.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule