News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Racist Orange County Republican Email: President Obama and His Parents Are Apes  (Read 8382 times)

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Why is that lady still in a leadership position in the California GOP? They've already suffered historic losses on the state level there.
Good question, and I'd like to know the answer as well.

This gal remains a member of the central committee [why does this sound like something straight out of the communist party in Russia?  :o] of the Orange County Republican Party in Cali.  She disseminates a very  RACIST and ugly e-mail, yet she maintains her position.

Query for oldsport, y, uchi, et al:  Why should reasonable folks NOT construe the fact she maintains her position in the party as an endorsement of her conduct by the party bosses?  :(

Why is Harry Reid still in his position? It goes both ways folks....what's this about throwing stones if you live in glass houses? GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
Why is that lady still in a leadership position in the California GOP? They've already suffered historic losses on the state level there.
Good question, and I'd like to know the answer as well.

This gal remains a member of the central committee [why does this sound like something straight out of the communist party in Russia?  :o] of the Orange County Republican Party in Cali.  She disseminates a very  RACIST and ugly e-mail, yet she maintains her position.

Query for oldsport, y, uchi, et al:  Why should reasonable folks NOT construe the fact she maintains her position in the party as an endorsement of her conduct by the party bosses?  :(

Why is Harry Reid still in his position? It goes both ways folks....what's this about throwing stones if you live in glass houses? GO VIKINGS!!!

Its not the same thing at all in my opinion.  Harrry Reid's comment about Obama not having a Negro dialect was arguably racist. Indeed, prominent conservatives such as Ward Connerly and George Will are on record opining that what Reid said was not racist at all.

In my opinon, it is intellectually dishonest to  say or imply that  Reid's comment about Obama not having a Negro dialect is as equally racially offensive as Davenport sending an e-mail depicting Obama has a baby monkey and that is the reason there is no birth certificate.

That is not even a close call.  :no:  :no:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 11:13:39 AM by Wildman78 »

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Well you know it comes down to personal life experiences.  If you are not African -American, one would think Reids comment and the GOP lady are equal.  But if you are a product of the African American experience you know monkeys and Negro dielect are two separate things. 

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
LET ME SAY UP FRON THAT I FULLY REALIZE THAT RACISTS COME IN ALL COLORS AND POLITICAL PARTIES.  A SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE IN TODAY'S DEMOCRATIC AND REPUBLICAN PARTIES IS THAT OVERT AND COVERT RACIST ARE NOT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM CONDONED BY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.  IF A DEMOCRAT WERE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS, EVERY DEMOCRTAIC PARTY LEADER (AND MYSELF) WOULD IMMEDIATELY DENOUNCE, CONDEMN AND CALL FOR HIS OUSTER FROM OUR PARTY.

NOTICE HOW CONSPICUOUSLY SILENT THE ONNIDAN GOPers HAVE BEEN ON THIS ISSUE?  IF SOMEONE IS GOING TO STAB ME IN THE BACK, THE LAST THING I WOULD DO IS TO GIVE HIM A KNIFE.   THEY SIMPLY AMAZE ME AT THEIR IGNORANCE AND RETICENCE.

Marilyn Davenport,

Republican official in California

Or

Karl Rove Obot

Today I seen this photo from an e-mail originating by Marilyn Davenport of California. It is hard to say what to make of this, except I do not trust any help from the Republican Party. It is well known that the republican party is partly to blame for this mess, and it is equally certain they want it to go away. The easiest way is to marginalize the good men and women who truly care about the Constitution by painting them as racists. This photo below is racist and it is also demeaning to chimpanzees.

Marilyn Davenport

Her excuse for this photo is about Obama not producing a birth certificate, and it is not good enough for us. This photo above cannot hope to convey the meaning she says she wants to convey to the American public.

(IMPORTANT TO NOTE THE STATEMENT BELOW: BARRY SYCOPHANTS)

We at theBirthers.org do not want any help from any Republican party (Karl Rove) operatives. This has all the trademarks if a Saul Alinsky inspired tactic to smear Birthers, members of the TEA Parties and any future anti-Obama, pro-Constitution candidate.

BEWARE OF OBOTS POSING AS REPUBLICAN TEA PARTYING BIRTHERS

The following are two graphics theBirthers.org has used and will continue to use. These are not racist in any stretch of the imagination.

The first is the three monkeys below which have been portrayed for centuries as “Speak no evil, see no evil and hear no evil.” The monkeys do not represent any person or race, but represent 3 institutions of Americana. The press which has given Obama every advantage and never once questioned him on a natural born citizen, the press has never spoken on the subject of what is a natural born citizen, and has lied to the American people concerning Obama's records and transparency on this subject. The Congress has abandoned their constitutional duties under the 20th Amendment to insure only a natural born citizen can assume the office of President and has failed to see the damage their inaction's have caused. And the courts which have said Americans have no right to demand that an elected official prove he is eligible to hold the office he was elected to and thus failed to hear of the danger Obama's pResidency is to America.

The last is a pictorial description of how two different species (read this as citizens) do not produce a offspring of either, but a hybrid creature that is neither of the mother or the father. We all know what a jackass is, it is a mixture of a horse and a donkey.

The horse is the American Appaloosa and is known as Equus ferus caballus and is used to represent Stanly Ann Dunham, while the donkey is common donkey known as Equus Africanus asinus and represents Barack Hussein Obama, Sr, and the jackass does not have a trinomial name as the others and is classified simply as Equus mulus and this is Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. neither a horse or a donkey.

http://birthers.org/

YOU POST THE WORDS AND THOUGHTS OF OTHERS WHICH I AM NOT AT ALL INTERESTED IN AND YET I STILL HAVE ABSOLUTEY NO ph--kING IDEA WHERE YOU STAND ON THIS ISSUE.   HAD I DESIRED THEIR THOUGHTS I AM CAPABLE OF SEEKING THEIR THOUGHTS FOR MYSELF.
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY -- 3X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2021, 2019 AND 2018 - "A DYNASTY IN THE MAKING"

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
I don't find Obama being depicted with monkeys as racist. Here's some racist chit by the other first "Black President".

http://www.essence.com/news/obama_watch/president_bill_clinton_said_obama_would.php

Why was it okay to depict former President Bush as a monkey and not Barry? It was political humor - nothing more. Stop being so dyam sensitive - K----s.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090226025206AAxaH0Q

Remember this chit....

http://www.uncuriousgeorge.org/linksprimates.html

GET REAL - K----S...Enjoy your boy Barry's little charade as POTUS because it will be coming to an end soon enough....

Remember this BS!

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blbushchimpanzee.htm

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
LET ME SAY UP FRON THAT I FULLY REALIZE THAT RACISTS COME IN ALL COLORS AND POLITICAL PARTIES.  A SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE IN TODAY'S DEMOCRATIC AND REPUBLICAN PARTIES IS THAT OVERT AND COVERT RACIST ARE NOT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM CONDONED BY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.  IF A DEMOCRAT WERE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS, EVERY DEMOCRTAIC PARTY LEADER (AND MYSELF) WOULD IMMEDIATELY DENOUNCE, CONDEMN AND CALL FOR HIS OUSTER FROM OUR PARTY.

NOTICE HOW CONSPICUOUSLY SILENT THE ONNIDAN GOPers HAVE BEEN ON THIS ISSUE?  IF SOMEONE IS GOING TO STAB ME IN THE BACK, THE LAST THING I WOULD DO IS TO GIVE HIM A KNIFE.   THEY SIMPLY AMAZE ME AT THEIR IGNORANCE AND RETICENCE.

Marilyn Davenport,

Or

Karl Rove Obot

Today I seen this photo from an e-mail originating by Marilyn Davenport of California. It is hard to say what to make of this, except I do not trust any help from the Republican Party. It is well known that the republican party is partly to blame for this mess, and it is equally certain they want it to go away. The easiest way is to marginalize the good men and women who truly care about the Constitution by painting them as racists. This photo below is racist and it is also demeaning to chimpanzees.

Marilyn Davenport

Her excuse for this photo is about Obama not producing a birth certificate, and it is not good enough for us. This photo above cannot hope to convey the meaning she says she wants to convey to the American public.

We at theBirthers.org do not want any help from any Republican party (Karl Rove) operatives. This has all the trademarks if a Saul Alinsky inspired tactic to smear Birthers, members of the TEA Parties and any future anti-Obama, pro-Constitution candidate.

The following are two graphics theBirthers.org has used and will continue to use. These are not racist in any stretch of the imagination.

The first is the three monkeys below which have been portrayed for centuries as “Speak no evil, see no evil and hear no evil.” The monkeys do not represent any person or race, but represent 3 institutions of Americana. The press which has given Obama every advantage and never once questioned him on a natural born citizen, the press has never spoken on the subject of what is a natural born citizen, and has lied to the American people concerning Obama's records and transparency on this subject. The Congress has abandoned their constitutional duties under the 20th Amendment to insure only a natural born citizen can assume the office of President and has failed to see the damage their inaction's have caused. And the courts which have said Americans have no right to demand that an elected official prove he is eligible to hold the office he was elected to and thus failed to hear of the danger Obama's pResidency is to America.

The last is a pictorial description of how two different species (read this as citizens) do not produce a offspring of either, but a hybrid creature that is neither of the mother or the father. We all know what a jackass is, it is a mixture of a horse and a donkey.

The horse is the American Appaloosa and is known as Equus ferus caballus and is used to represent Stanly Ann Dunham, while the donkey is common donkey known as Equus Africanus asinus and represents Barack Hussein Obama, Sr, and the jackass does not have a trinomial name as the others and is classified simply as Equus mulus and this is Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. neither a horse or a donkey.

YOU POST THE WORDS AND THOUGHTS OF OTHERS WHICH I AM NOT AT ALL INTERESTED IN AND YET I STILL HAVE ABSOLUTEY NO ph--kING IDEA WHERE YOU STAND ON THIS ISSUE.   HAD I DESIRED THEIR THOUGHTS I AM CAPABLE OF SEEKING THEIR THOUGHTS FOR MYSELF.

Col. Klink STFU! Read my post above MONKEY!

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Calif. GOP Official Says Sorry For Obama Email
Fullerton Resident Marilyn Davenport Seeks Forgiveness

The county's GOP chairman, Scott Baugh, told about 75 GOP members at the Monday night meeting that despite Davenport's "sincere apology," he still condemned her actions and believed she should resign from the committee because her presence would remain controversial and provide a distraction. He also called for an ethics investigation into the incident.

"The eyes of the nation are focused on us tonight because of the actions of a member of this committee. I do not know what was in the heart of Marilyn Davenport when she sent that email, only she does. I want to accept and do accept that Marilyn is not a racist," Baugh told those gathered for the meeting.

"The email is without question extremely racist. Depicting African-Americans as monkeys is a longtime, well-known and particularly offensive slur because it denies them their basic humanity."

http://www.kcra.com/r/27596143/detail.html
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 01:50:37 PM by Wildman78 »

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

The county's GOP chairman, Scott Baugh, told about 75 GOP members at the Monday night meeting that despite Davenport's "sincere apology," he still condemned her actions and believed she should resign from the committee because her presence would remain controversial and provide a distraction. He also called for an ethics investigation into the incident.

"The eyes of the nation are focused on us tonight because of the actions of a member of this committee. I do not know what was in the heart of Marilyn Davenport when she sent that email, only she does. I want to accept and do accept that Marilyn is not a racist," Baugh told those gathered for the meeting.

"The email is without question extremely racist. Depicting African-Americans as monkeys is a longtime, well-known and particularly offensive slur because it denies them their basic humanity."

Good for her, but no apology was needed. Dem-O-Crap gave none for their insults of former President Bush. Republicans didn't wimp out like the Barry sycophants that see every slight as racist. K----s, this is politics. If you and the other K----s can't handle it, they need to pack up their tent and go the F on home. Um, Jan. 2013, that's where Barry's [monkey] (*opps) a-- will be going any friggin way.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 02:11:52 PM by oldsport »

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Good for her, but no apology was needed. Dem-O-Crap gave none for their insults of former President Bush. Republicans didn't wimp out like the Barry sycophants that see every slight as racist. This politics. If you and the other K----s can't handle it, they need to pack up their tent and go the F on home. Um, Jan. 2013, that's where Barry's [monkey] (*opps) a-- will be going any friggin way.

Apparently, the County's GOP Chairman Scott Baugh thought the e-mail was "without question extremely racist."

Also, the former Chairman of the California GOP thinks Ms. Davenport should step down.

Michael Schroeder, former chairman of the California Republican Party, said that while he was "pleased that Marilyn Davenport has elected to accept responsibility for her actions," he still thought she should step down.

"Unfortunately, at this point, it's in the best interests of both the Republican Party and Mrs. Davenport that she resign," he said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20055323-503544.htmlhttp://feeds.cbsnews.com/~r/CBSNewsHorserace/~3/z1GNhHNgTkw/8301-503544_162-20055323-503544.html

« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 04:21:13 PM by Wildman78 »

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Good for her, but no apology was needed. Dem-O-Crap gave none for their insults of former President Bush. Republicans didn't wimp out like the Barry sycophants that see every slight as racist. This politics. If you and the other K----s can't handle it, they need to pack up their tent and go the F on home. Um, Jan. 2013, that's where Barry's [monkey] (*opps) a-- will be going any friggin way.

Apparently, the County's GOP Chairman Scott Baugh thought the e-mail was "without question extremely racist."

Also, the Chairman of the California Party thinks Ms. Davenport should step down.

Michael Schroeder, former chairman of the California Republican Party, said that while he was "pleased that Marilyn Davenport has elected to accept responsibility for her actions," he still thought she should step down.

"Unfortunately, at this point, it's in the best interests of both the Republican Party and Mrs. Davenport that she resign," he said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20055323-503544.htmlhttp://feeds.cbsnews.com/~r/CBSNewsHorserace/~3/z1GNhHNgTkw/8301-503544_162-20055323-503544.html

The Republicans seem to have more class then the Dem-O-Crap because none of the SOB's that attack former President Bush as well as the lone Black Supreme Court Justice weren't asked to go any F%$ing where except to reload and attack again.

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile

Good for her, but no apology was needed. Dem-O-Crap gave none for their insults of former President Bush. Republicans didn't wimp out like the Barry sycophants that see every slight as racist. K----s, this is politics. If you and the other K----s can't handle it, they need to pack up their tent and go the F on home. Um, Jan. 2013, that's where Barry's [monkey] (*opps) a-- will be going any friggin way.
Maybe no apology was needed for you.  But Most of black america needed one.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 03:34:38 PM by 81alphaeagle »

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Also, the Chairman of the California Party thinks Ms. Davenport should step down.

The Republicans seem to have more class then the Dem-O-Crap because none of the SOB's that attack former President Bush as well as the lone Black Supreme Court Justice weren't asked to go any F%$ing where except to reload and attack again.

I don't recall any person in a leadership position in the Democratic Party referring to Clarence Thomas as a monkey or sending racist e-mails depicting Clarence Thomas as a monkey. I don't recall any person in any leadership position in the Democratic Party sending out anything as blatantly racist as the e-mails sent by Ms. Davenport.  

I could be wrong. Please cite examples.

I applaud those in the GOP who recongize the e-mail as being racist. However, you are not among those GOP members in that you have already said that depicting President Obama has a monkey is not racist and that no apology was needed.  
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 02:44:51 PM by Wildman78 »

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
LET ME SAY UP FRON THAT I FULLY REALIZE THAT RACISTS COME IN ALL COLORS AND POLITICAL PARTIES.  A SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE IN TODAY'S DEMOCRATIC AND REPUBLICAN PARTIES IS THAT OVERT AND COVERT RACIST ARE NOT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM CONDONED BY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.  IF A DEMOCRAT WERE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS, EVERY DEMOCRTAIC PARTY LEADER (AND MYSELF) WOULD IMMEDIATELY DENOUNCE, CONDEMN AND CALL FOR HIS OUSTER FROM OUR PARTY.

NOTICE HOW CONSPICUOUSLY SILENT THE ONNIDAN GOPers HAVE BEEN ON THIS ISSUE?  IF SOMEONE IS GOING TO STAB ME IN THE BACK, THE LAST THING I WOULD DO IS TO GIVE HIM A KNIFE.   THEY SIMPLY AMAZE ME AT THEIR IGNORANCE AND RETICENCE.

Marilyn Davenport,

Or

Karl Rove Obot

Marilyn Davenport

YOU POST THE WORDS AND THOUGHTS OF OTHERS WHICH I AM NOT AT ALL INTERESTED IN AND YET I STILL HAVE ABSOLUTEY NO ph--kING IDEA WHERE YOU STAND ON THIS ISSUE.   HAD I DESIRED THEIR THOUGHTS I AM CAPABLE OF SEEKING THEIR THOUGHTS FOR MYSELF.

Col. Klink STFU! Read my post above MONKEY!

ph--k YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU REPRESENT.
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY -- 3X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2021, 2019 AND 2018 - "A DYNASTY IN THE MAKING"

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
I don't find Obama being depicted with monkeys as racist.

Why am I not surprised?
Oh yeah, this is why...

I am not so much a believer in white supremacy...

PIT-TEE-FULL :no:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 03:20:55 PM by MisterIkester »
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
I don't find Obama being depicted with monkeys as racist.

Why am I not surprised?
Oh yeah, this[i/] is why...

I am not so much a believer in white supremacy...

PIT-TEE-FULL :no:

Don't forget this one: January 18, 2009

Why Obama's Election Is Not Historical--All Presidents of America or the United States still come from "the Womb Of A White Woman".

« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 03:12:02 PM by Wildman78 »

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule