News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Racist Orange County Republican Email: President Obama and His Parents Are Apes  (Read 8389 times)

Online Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
........uhhhh, Wildman, I have had the experience of seeing Dr. Welsing in public lecture on two separate occasions.  I have also read "The Isis Papers".

Trust me, brutha, Miz Lady is NO joke.  :(

I'm sure she is very well educated. But, that whole brown ball to white ball thing is just too deep for me.  
 :tiptoe:

Welsing, Rev. Wright and "Calypso Louie" need to sit in the same pew. Dyam racist. Let me ask you has a White man forced you to bend over yet or make you a homo?.....If you prescribe to Welsing's theory, I know just how F'd up you and your friends on this site are.

Wow, it's interesting how you have no problem calling other Black people racists, but bend over backward to avoid calling Marilyn Davenport a racist for depicting Obama as a  little monkey baby.  :shrug:

Is it possible for you to be any more intellectually dishonest?  :shrug:

Dayum, you may truly  need psychological help.  :no:  :no:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 05:07:59 PM by Wildman78 »

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
I see why OS "cuts and paste " all the time.  He really don't know what he is talking about.

BLACKS VOTED MOSTLY REPUBLICAN FROM AFTER THE CIVIL WAR AND THROUGH THE EARLY PART OF THE 20TH CENTURY.  THAT IS NOT SURPRISING WHEN ONE CONSIDERS THAT ABRAHAM LINCOLN WAS THE FIRST REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT AND THE WHITE SEGREGATIONIST POLITICIANS WHO GOVERNED SOUTHERN STATES IN THOSE DAYS WERE DEMOCRATS.  IT WAS NOT UNTIL 1924 THAT BLACKS WERE EVEN PERMITTED TO ATTEND THE DEMOCRATIC CONVENTIONS IN ANY OFFICIAL CAPACITY. MOST BLACKS LIVED IN THE SOUTH WHERE THEY WERE MOSTLY PREVENTED FROM VOTING AT ALL,. THE ELECTION OF ROOSEVELT IN 1932 MARKED THE BEGINNING OF A CHANGE.  HE GOT 71% OF THE BLACK VOTE FOR PRESIDENT IN 1936 AND DID NEARLY THAT WELL IN THE NEXT TWO ELECTION. BUT EVEN THEN, THE NUMBER OF BLACKS INDENTIFYING THEMSELVES AS REPUBLICANS WAS ABOUT THE SAME AS THE NUMBER WHO THOUGHT OF THEMSELVES AS DEMOCRATS.

IT WAS NOT UNTIL HARRY TRUMAN GARNERED 77% OF THE BLACK VOTE IN 1948 THAT A MAJORITY OF BLACKS REPORTED THAT THEY THOUGHT OF THEMSELVES AS DEMOCRATS. EARLIER THAT YEAR TRUMAN HAS ISSUED AN ORDER DESEBREGATING THE ARMED SERVICES AND AN EXECUTIVE ORDER SETTING UP REGULATIONS AGAINST RACIAL BIAS IN FEDERAL EMPLOYMENT.

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/when_did_blacks_start_voting_democratic.html

SO VERY TRUE.   THAT IS WHY I RARELY EVEN BOTHER TO EXPEND THE ENERGY REQUIRED TO RESPOND TO SELF-DESCRIBED A--HOLES, LIARS OR COWARDS.
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY -- 3X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2021, 2019 AND 2018 - "A DYNASTY IN THE MAKING"

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
So apparently OS' definition of racism is ''those who descriminate against Caucasians''.

I guess in his eyes, Tim Wise is a ''race traitor''.

Just f--kin' pitiful. :no:
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
So apparently OS' definition of racism is ''those who descriminate against Caucasians''.

How about those who discriminate.....period? GO VIKINGS!!!

Online Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A

I assume you mean the term "racist" applies to all who discriminate on the basis of race.
If so, you should direct your comment to Oldsport. Apparently, he can't bring himself to  call Ms. Davenport a racist for depicting as a little Obama monkey but he doesn't hesitate to label  Dr. Francis Welsing, Rev. Jeremiah Wright and Minister Louis Farrakhan as racists.

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fvsu.edu
First of all, the question was too open ended...we already know os has trouble answering a direct question...so while asking "what do you think of the e-mail" might get a response from most people, we have known os long enough to know that he is not "most people"...

The question should be:

Os was the e-mail racist and offensive?  Answer yes or no  

Now the answer might still be vague....as a matter of fact it probably will be, but you MIGHT get a more direct answer....

Dayum, you may truly  need psychological help.  :no:  :no:

I told you a long time ago I was concerned :no:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 11:22:37 PM by Valley Girl »
"Don‘t let how other folks treat you get YOU sent to Hell" - My Daddy  - RIP

FORT VALLEY STATE FORT VALLEY STATE! OUR LIVES TO THEE WE DEDICATE!

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fvsu.edu
Now back to the topic...

This lady had to make 2 apologies...the first one was very flippant, like it was no big deal, it wasn't racist, and whoever leaked the e-mail was "cowardly"   ::), and if you were offended, oh well, I'm sorry..real nonchalant..

Well apparently since this thing has taken flight, that second apology was FULL of humility, kind of like "oh I'm deeply sorry....I didn't stop to think of the ramifications and historical connotations associated with the e-mail".....I'm a good Christian woman, and I just try to live my life for Christ and treat everybody the same..

Even the GOP Chairman for Orange County is calling the e-mail racist - but they say it is isolated and she isn't racist, so she shouldn't lose her position or anything...

Miss lady changed her tune real quick like when the GOP lit a fire up under her behind...dummy :no:
"Don‘t let how other folks treat you get YOU sent to Hell" - My Daddy  - RIP

FORT VALLEY STATE FORT VALLEY STATE! OUR LIVES TO THEE WE DEDICATE!

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Folks ya'll have made OS's day and have given him the attention he has been desperately seeking for weeks.  Trying to rationally debate with OS is like eating a turd sandwich.  Don't care how much mustard and ketchup you put on it, when you bite down you still got ............  :shrug:
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Why is that lady still in a leadership position in the California GOP? They've already suffered historic losses on the state level there.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit

I assume you mean the term "racist" applies to all who discriminate on the basis of race.
If so, you should direct your comment to Oldsport. Apparently, he can't bring himself to  call Ms. Davenport a racist for depicting as a little Obama monkey but he doesn't hesitate to label  Dr. Francis Welsing, Rev. Jeremiah Wright and Minister Louis Farrakhan as racists.

:nono2:

OS aside, I haven't seen where uchi has called Ms Davenport out as being racist either, for the matter. Like I posted in the beginning- from his neck of the woods. Orange County or Inland Empire... Both are the same as far as I'm concerned, with exception that one county has a few more wealthier racist than the other, and not as much smog....

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Why is that lady still in a leadership position in the California GOP? They've already suffered historic losses on the state level there.
Good question, and I'd like to know the answer as well.

This gal remains a member of the central committee [why does this sound like something straight out of the communist party in Russia?  :o] of the Orange County Republican Party in Cali.  She disseminates a very  RACIST and ugly e-mail, yet she maintains her position.

Query for oldsport, y, uchi, et al:  Why should reasonable folks NOT construe the fact she maintains her position in the party as an endorsement of her conduct by the party bosses?  :(

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Discrimination sucks, no matter who performs it.

With that said, maybe you should give OS a PM and ask him for his meanings behind calling Dr. Welsing a racist and his reaction to Ms. Davenport's email ("It is what it is"...::)), since due to last nights events in Arizona, he doesn't seem to be in the mood to talk to us IDIOTS (thanks, OS) today...
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
LET ME SAY UP FRON THAT I FULLY REALIZE THAT RACISTS COME IN ALL COLORS AND POLITICAL PARTIES.  A SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE IN TODAY'S DEMOCRATIC AND REPUBLICAN PARTIES IS THAT OVERT AND COVERT RACIST ARE NOT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM CONDONED BY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.  IF A DEMOCRAT WERE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS, EVERY DEMOCRTAIC PARTY LEADER (AND MYSELF) WOULD IMMEDIATELY DENOUNCE, CONDEMN AND CALL FOR HIS OUSTER FROM OUR PARTY.

NOTICE HOW CONSPICUOUSLY SILENT THE ONNIDAN GOPers HAVE BEEN ON THIS ISSUE?  IF SOMEONE IS GOING TO STAB ME IN THE BACK, THE LAST THING I WOULD DO IS TO GIVE HIM A KNIFE.   THEY SIMPLY AMAZE ME AT THEIR IGNORANCE AND RETICENCE.
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY -- 3X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2021, 2019 AND 2018 - "A DYNASTY IN THE MAKING"

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
LET ME SAY UP FRON THAT I FULLY REALIZE THAT RACISTS COME IN ALL COLORS AND POLITICAL PARTIES.  A SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE IN TODAY'S DEMOCRATIC AND REPUBLICAN PARTIES IS THAT OVERT AND COVERT RACIST ARE NOT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM CONDONED BY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.  IF A DEMOCRAT WERE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS, EVERY DEMOCRTAIC PARTY LEADER (AND MYSELF) WOULD IMMEDIATELY DENOUNCE, CONDEMN AND CALL FOR HIS OUSTER FROM OUR PARTY.

NOTICE HOW CONSPICUOUSLY SILENT THE ONNIDAN GOPers HAVE BEEN ON THIS ISSUE?  IF SOMEONE IS GOING TO STAB ME IN THE BACK, THE LAST THING I WOULD DO IS TO GIVE HIM A KNIFE.   THEY SIMPLY AMAZE ME AT THEIR IGNORANCE AND RETICENCE.

Marilyn Davenport,

Republican official in California

Or

Karl Rove Obot

Today I seen this photo from an e-mail originating by Marilyn Davenport of California. It is hard to say what to make of this, except I do not trust any help from the Republican Party. It is well known that the republican party is partly to blame for this mess, and it is equally certain they want it to go away. The easiest way is to marginalize the good men and women who truly care about the Constitution by painting them as racists. This photo below is racist and it is also demeaning to chimpanzees.

Marilyn Davenport

Her excuse for this photo is about Obama not producing a birth certificate, and it is not good enough for us. This photo above cannot hope to convey the meaning she says she wants to convey to the American public.

(IMPORTANT TO NOTE THE STATEMENT BELOW: BARRY SYCOPHANTS)

We at theBirthers.org do not want any help from any Republican party (Karl Rove) operatives. This has all the trademarks if a Saul Alinsky inspired tactic to smear Birthers, members of the TEA Parties and any future anti-Obama, pro-Constitution candidate.

BEWARE OF OBOTS POSING AS REPUBLICAN TEA PARTYING BIRTHERS

The following are two graphics theBirthers.org has used and will continue to use. These are not racist in any stretch of the imagination.

The first is the three monkeys below which have been portrayed for centuries as “Speak no evil, see no evil and hear no evil.” The monkeys do not represent any person or race, but represent 3 institutions of Americana. The press which has given Obama every advantage and never once questioned him on a natural born citizen, the press has never spoken on the subject of what is a natural born citizen, and has lied to the American people concerning Obama's records and transparency on this subject. The Congress has abandoned their constitutional duties under the 20th Amendment to insure only a natural born citizen can assume the office of President and has failed to see the damage their inaction's have caused. And the courts which have said Americans have no right to demand that an elected official prove he is eligible to hold the office he was elected to and thus failed to hear of the danger Obama's pResidency is to America.

The last is a pictorial description of how two different species (read this as citizens) do not produce a offspring of either, but a hybrid creature that is neither of the mother or the father. We all know what a jackass is, it is a mixture of a horse and a donkey.

The horse is the American Appaloosa and is known as Equus ferus caballus and is used to represent Stanly Ann Dunham, while the donkey is common donkey known as Equus Africanus asinus and represents Barack Hussein Obama, Sr, and the jackass does not have a trinomial name as the others and is classified simply as Equus mulus and this is Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. neither a horse or a donkey.

http://birthers.org/

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

:nono2:

OS aside, I haven't seen where uchi has called Ms Davenport out as being racist either, for the matter. Like I posted in the beginning- from his neck of the woods. Orange County or Inland Empire... Both are the same as far as I'm concerned, with exception that one county has a few more wealthier racist than the other, and not as much smog....
The OC and the IE are way different....secondly the IE is made up of two counties. Of course the e-mail was racist and stupid. What more do you want me to say.....that I've joined the democratic party? GO VIKINGS!!!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule