News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Arizona First State To Enact Birther Law  (Read 1804 times)

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • Adinkra Symbol for "Unbreakable" "Resilient"
    • View Profile
Re: Arizona First State To Enact Birther Law
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2011, 09:52:23 PM »
CRICKETS
...WILL NOW TAKE THE STAGE.
O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2011, 10:22:17 PM »
Where is OS 3/5?

Offline The Sloping Hills and Verdent Green

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2011, 12:04:11 AM »
Where is OS 3/5?

Sitting in a tub of warm water slashing his wrists.   :clap:   ;D   :nod:    :clap:    ;D    :nod:

LOOK OUT MEAC WE ARE BACK AND READY

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2011, 07:50:51 AM »
........excellent point, Wildman.  In ALL of the analyses of the new Arizona birther statute, I have not seen ONE reference to the "full faith and credit" clause.

Look, we ALL know what the impetus was for the enactment of this law, and for ANY Arizona legislator to suggest otherwise would be telling a BALD-FACED LIE.  The impetus for this law was to prevent Obama from getting on the ballot in the next presidential election.  They KNOW this bullsiht is not going to work, but the objective is to do a number of things which would have the net effect of delegitimizing the brutha.

Guys, with ALL the evil stuff going on in Arizona, Georgia, and alot of other states with the immigration and birther laws, what we are really witnessing is history unfolding before our very eyes.  The historians will put these events in context, and probably write that they were all part of the white response to the reports of their diminishing majority in the general population.

I think the jury is still out about how this will all culminate.  Will white folks, having enjoyed a VERY privileged status of power, wealth, and control since the inception of this country, try to adapt to a permanently changing demographic.  Or, will they fight, protest and, perhaps, unwilling to cede all of that power, bring this republic to an end.

We REALLY don't know yet whether this country will evolve into a TRUE, diverse democracy.

Strike 79,

A cursory glance around the world, especially in the Middle East shows clearly than the folks at the bottom are sick and tired of being sick and tired.

The changing dempgraphics via the 2010 census will reshape politics in places like Texas and other places in the south. Folks see 2050 quickly approaching and are getting scared. Examine American history and se what happens in rough ecnomic times when America fights wars.

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2011, 01:31:42 PM »
Where is OS 3/5?

Is that like "Andre 3000?" :lol:

That is the perfect nickname for O.S..... :nod: :clap:
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPS
2017,2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2018,2016, 2015,2009,2002 CIAA Northern Football Champions

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2011, 01:58:44 PM »
Where is OS 3/5?

Sitting in a tub of warm water slashing his wrists.   :clap:   ;D   :nod:    :clap:    ;D    :nod:

:lol: :lol: I was wondering what he wanted to borrow a nice sharp fillet knife for?

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2011, 02:22:14 PM »
You people (thanks, y) know y'all wrong :lol:.

But seriously, what's nOStradamus' record for his "surefire" predictions so far, 11:100?

1He got the Fall '10 elections right, I'll give him that...
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2011, 04:13:31 PM »
^^^^ Yep, credit where credit is due.

O0

That didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would.
I'm still stinging from the time I agreed with OS on a factual issue only to realize that he (and I) were dead wrong.
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2011, 05:04:30 PM »
You people (thanks, y) know y'all wrong :lol:.

But seriously, what's nOStradamus' record for his "surefire" predictions so far, 11:100?

1He got the Fall '10 elections right, I'll give him that...
You giving OS 3/5 (of a man) more credit than he deserves.

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2011, 02:03:01 AM »
That's FUNNY...............

We have NOT heard back from OS since the governor VETOED the bill he touted as the first BIRTHER BILL.

Do you think he is on vacation?

O0
Long Live Killmonger!

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2011, 01:40:57 PM »
 :lol: @ Ikester's footnote... :lol: :lol:

Teeny and Little

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News