News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: How To Get Rid of Funky Feet...  (Read 6003 times)

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
Re: How To Get Rid of Funky Feet...
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2011, 03:55:28 PM »
maybe you should tell your 'friend' to dry very well between their toes....so when you rub her feet, are they clammy? do they reak of eau de sweat? do her socks and stockings stand up at attention when she takes them off, then she must have STANKFEET!!  If your 'friend' always takes her shoes off and leaves them on the back porch...then she must have STANKFEET!!  if you can smell her feet a full two minutes before you actually see her....then she mos def got STANKFEET!!...correction, her feets got them vapors......

maybe yall should get some matching pedicures....coz if you walking round in sandals and the females are janking at your crusty peds....it's time homeboy.....step on to the other side and join us.....

and if ya got pank toe nail meat....you better go set some of that toenail fungicide medicine brah....either that or some larger shoes....stop trying to cram them Fred Flinstone's into some size 8's...step up and get some 10's brah....still buying them Buster Brown's in the kiddie section huh.....

Offline TrueEagle

• Assistant GM
  • Asst. GM
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nccueaf.org
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2011, 03:59:27 PM »
Cotton socks beneath or instead of dress socks and a new little thing I have used lately....DRYER SHEETS IN THE SHOE!
"The EAGLE is no common, ordinary barnyard fowl, and while a sparrow clings to its flock, AN EAGLE SOARS ALONE!" -Dr. James Shepard, Founder of NCCU    :nod:

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2011, 04:09:44 PM »
Since we are on the subject of male issues. A kid called Dr. Drew the other night and asked how he could keep his uncircumcised penis from stinking. If this is an issue you have, I will pass along the information Drew gave. This is one of those things mama don't teach. The key is to use a good anti-bacteria soap, (Dial),  and keep under the hood  dry so bacteria will not have a chance to grow. Urine is one of bacteria's most favorite medium. When you urinate, dry it off with tissue, -shaking it is not enough. I know you guys with stinking pee pees appreciate this and don't have to thank me. I'm just a pubic servant, no need to have women running from your pee pee when you pull it out.  :no:

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2011, 04:10:37 PM »
these should also help your friend out.....

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
    • Jackson State University
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2011, 04:13:36 PM »
maybe you should tell your 'friend' to dry very well between their toes....so when you rub her feet, are they clammy? do they reak of eau de sweat? do her socks and stockings stand up at attention when she takes them off, then she must have STANKFEET!!  If your 'friend' always takes her shoes off and leaves them on the back porch...then she must have STANKFEET!!  if you can smell her feet a full two minutes before you actually see her....then she mos def got STANKFEET!!...correction, her feets got them vapors......

maybe yall should get some matching pedicures....coz if you walking round in sandals and the females are janking at your crusty peds....it's time homeboy.....step on to the other side and join us.....

and if ya got pank toe nail meat....you better go set some of that toenail fungicide medicine brah....either that or some larger shoes....stop trying to cram them Fred Flinstone's into some size 8's...step up and get some 10's brah....still buying them Buster Brown's in the kiddie section huh.....

:lol:  I wear a size 13.  Besides, I thought having pink toenail meat was a good sign.  The dark toenail meat is when there is fungus....I think.

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2011, 04:16:00 PM »
and a new little thing I have used lately....DRYER SHEETS IN THE SHOE!

Hmmmm...neat idea.

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2011, 04:17:50 PM »
Since we are on the subject of male issues. A kid called Dr. Drew the other night and asked how he could keep his uncircumcised penis from stinking. If this is an issue you have, I will pass along the information Drew gave. This is one of those things mama don't teach. The key is to use a good anti-bacteria soap, (Dial),  and keep under the hood  dry so bacteria will not have a chance to grow. Urine is one of bacteria's most favorite medium. When you urinate, dry it off with tissue, -shaking it is not enough. I know you guys with stinking pee pees appreciate this and don't have to thank me. I'm just a pubic servant, no need to have women running from your pee pee when you pull it out.  :no:

I'll pass that along.

Speaking of "things mama don't teach", what is the proper way to shave?  I try to use my clippers as much as possible but I'd still like to know.

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2011, 04:18:46 PM »
these should also help your friend out.....

You and BT are a trip.  :lmao:

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2011, 04:27:25 PM »
Since we are on the subject of male issues. A kid called Dr. Drew the other night and asked how he could keep his uncircumcised penis from stinking. If this is an issue you have, I will pass along the information Drew gave. This is one of those things mama don't teach. The key is to use a good anti-bacteria soap, (Dial),  and keep under the hood  dry so bacteria will not have a chance to grow. Urine is one of bacteria's most favorite medium. When you urinate, dry it off with tissue, -shaking it is not enough. I know you guys with stinking pee pees appreciate this and don't have to thank me. I'm just a pubic servant, no need to have women running from your pee pee when you pull it out.  :no:

Cap,

I know of no one with a stanky wee-wee.  I don't ask and sure as hell don't wanna know about it either.....

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • #TigerPride Grrrr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2011, 04:28:36 PM »
 :shrug:   from funky feet to stanky wangs?  really? 

I blame Capler.... and hip hop!   :lol:

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2011, 04:30:32 PM »
JT -

Maybe that dude had a Stanky Leg.....
 :lmao:

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2011, 04:31:06 PM »

I'll pass that along.

Speaking of "things mama don't teach", what is the proper way to shave?  I try to use my clippers as much as possible but I'd still like to know.

Young males try to grow up too fast and rush to put a blade on their faces. Once you start it, you are stuck with it. I started off with a trimmer and never put a blade on my face. i still have smooth skin without the roughness blades leave. As long as your skin remains fairly smooth, a trimmer will do the trick. Also guys who shave with a razor have to do it several times a week as well. We trimmer guys only do it about once a week.  :shrug: Perhaps a razor cuts so close that when the hair starts growing it itches and makes you want to shave it away? With a trimmer you don't cut that close, so it never gets irritated.

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2011, 04:31:40 PM »
:lol:

That was some good information Cap passed along.  I used to mentor in the Big Brothers/Big Sisters program and you would be surprised the things middle/high school-aged boys go through with their bodies but are too embarrassed to tell their parents.  They used to tell my friends and I all types of things.  Men need to have these conversations with young men more.

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2011, 04:33:04 PM »

Cap,

I know of no one with a stanky wee-wee.  I don't ask and sure as hell don't wanna know about it either.....

It's not something guys sit around talking about. Ask women, they will tell you about it.

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2011, 04:34:09 PM »
Since we are on the subject of male issues. A kid called Dr. Drew the other night and asked how he could keep his uncircumcised penis from stinking. If this is an issue you have, I will pass along the information Drew gave. This is one of those things mama don't teach. The key is to use a good anti-bacteria soap, (Dial),  and keep under the hood  dry so bacteria will not have a chance to grow. Urine is one of bacteria's most favorite medium. When you urinate, dry it off with tissue, -shaking it is not enough. I know you guys with stinking pee pees appreciate this and don't have to thank me. I'm just a pubic servant, no need to have women running from your pee pee when you pull it out.  :no:

I'll pass that along.

Speaking of "things mama don't teach", what is the proper way to shave?  I try to use my clippers as much as possible but I'd still like to know.

Young males try to grow up too fast and rush to put a blade on their faces. Once you start it, you are stuck with it. I started off with a trimmer and never put a blade on my face. i still have smooth skin without the roughness blades leave. As long as your skin remains fairly smooth, a trimmer will do the trick. Also guys who shave with a razor have to do it several times a week as well. We trimmer guys only do it about once a week.  :shrug: Perhaps a razor cuts so close that when the hair starts growing it itches and makes you want to shave it away? With a trimmer you don't cut that close, so it never gets irritated.

True.  What about guys who develop razor bumps?  What should they do?

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule