News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Donald Trump, Sr.'s mother born in Scotland not an American like Obama's father  (Read 27566 times)

Offline NovaSkegee

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
Using the logic of you people Colin Powell is not an American citizen.

Colin Powell doesn't run around saying who is an American and who's not an American.

It's mainly people from Europe that do such things in the United States.

Colin Powell's view
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 08:43:50 PM by NovaSkegee »

Offline NovaSkegee

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
y04185 did the above answer your question?

Offline Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
This thread is more timely now than it was originally.

Whatever happened to the "birthers" who questioned Cruz' eligibility?

O0

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
This thread is more timely now than it was originally.

Whatever happened to the "birthers" who questioned Cruz' eligibility?

O0

They've been busy thinking of all the ways to say "Cruz's eligibility was never an issue" ever since his poll #s started increasing.

Oldsport, who once insisted that Cruz was ineligible, will pick him as his "alternate" as soon as either Dr. Carson's #s get too low for his liking or drops out of the race.
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Using the logic of you people Colin Powell is not an American citizen.

These idiots are getting scared.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
YEa WE SO SCARED WE HAVE BEEN IN THE wHITE HOUSE FOR 8 YEARS- VERY AFRAID WE MAY BE IN THEIR FOR 16 YEARS.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
YEa WE SO SCARED WE HAVE BEEN IN THE wHITE HOUSE FOR 8 YEARS- VERY AFRAID WE MAY BE IN THEIR FOR 16 YEARS.

K----, you and blacks like you have been nowhere for 8 years of the destruction of America by the current fraud occupier. You better pray it's not 16 years.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29/naacp-president-benjamin-jealous_n_2573172.html

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obama-blacks-poverty-education/2014/01/08/id/545866/

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/10/11/tavis-smiley-black-people-will-have-lost-ground-every-single-economic

AND WHO IS YOUR BOY, BARRY, REALLY WORKING FOR ....YOU DYAM FOOL.... :lmao:

http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/20/reminder-income-inequality-got-worse-under-obama/

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Does Dr. Carson know that his boy Oldsport threw him under the bus when his poll numbers started sinking?

Since we wanna change subjects...
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
If I was "not so much" a believer in white supremacy, I wouldn't want to explain how I once monetarily* supported a black Republican's campaign for surgeon general president either.

*Oldsport, monetarily means "of or relating to money".

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule