News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Powerful A-PHI-A Probate video  (Read 5549 times)

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
Re: Powerful A-PHI-A Probate video
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2011, 03:08:29 PM »
Just inspiring and beautiful.

Yup inspired me to pledge Que.  :lol: :thefan: :tiptoe:
Why join a copy off the master plan. :nod: :lol: :lmao:
:lol:

Man I wasn't even trippin over that.

Shoot, I am used to Omegas talking junk :lol:, but its all in fun. :nod: Shoot on our yard, we've historically gotten along well with them. It's a mutual respect thing. They beat us in a step show, okay, we turn right around and beat them. We beat them in a combined college/alumni basketball game between chapters and, well, I personally have never lost to the Omegas the few times I've played against them (as late as 2002), but hey, it's competition. It's all love.

I always come thru to their grill and chill session at homecoming, hang out with their brothers from the era we all pledged, talk mess laugh and trip out....It's all good. :nod:
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPS
2017,2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2018,2016, 2015,2009,2002 CIAA Northern Football Champions

Offline MilesBear1

• Assistant GM
  • Mr. S.I.A.C./Mr. S.W.A.C.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.MilesGoldenBears.com
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2011, 03:19:26 PM »
Very nice presentation but I was fine until I saw the Chapter letters in Blood Red Dripping. But everything else was outstanding even down to the Brother who was crying tears of joy when they announced him. :nod:
"The Bears Den" and "The ASU Hornets Hive", WSSU
"CME Bowl Champions for Life"
Steel City Classic Champions 01,02,03,05,06
2004 Alabama State University SWAC Champs
2007 Football Attendance Champs
2011,2013,2015 SIAC West Div. Football Champions
2011,2015 SIAC Football Champs
2011 Pioneer Bow

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2011, 07:33:26 PM »
While I was not impressed by the content,  :nono2:  :lol: I must say the video was excellent and well put together.   VSU Alphas are to be commended.  :clap: 

Members of the D9 know its all in love.  We talk trash at each other but its all good.  MB1, I really wasn't impressed though.  :lol: :tiptoe:

Que82 thoughtbubble (J need to go sit her pank and green panky fanger down somewhere fo I call Mr. Kappa.  Talking bout a cutie at the beginning. :lol:)
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Lord, remove the front teeth of my enemies so I can know them by their smile.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2011, 08:05:45 PM »
Elegance...........Class..........Refinement...........Taste

There is NO doubt................................The Light of the World.

;D

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2011, 08:35:02 PM »
Piggy back off Strike.

That was amazing! Perfect song. Excellent craftsmanship. You could just feel it and I don't even know these young men but I definitely know the feeling. I was moved to tears watching them.

This is what a lot of young people sign up for. Many of us don't just want to wear letters. We didnt want to just be a minor minority shareholder of a large, dysfunctional-and at times dictatorship-ish corporation. Many of us, I know this is true for ME, did not need the organization to become a relevant individual. Many of us were in search of something greater than ourselves with a meaning and a purpose that would serve as a part of our legacy long after we dead and gone. Something that great shouldn't just handed to you in exchange for a check/money order and you don't have to be beaten or disrespected to gain access to it. Still, there should be a chosen, select, exceptional, elite FEW who are chosen and proven to be the cream of the crop and justly rewarded and recognized after proving themselves. These are my beliefs about what it should and probably used to mean to be a chosen member of a BGLO. I highly doubt the tears streaming down the faces of these young men are simply a result of their parents writing checks or their Frat fathers signing them in just because. Simply giving people money for a membership card is hardly a gut-wrenching experience. Did you cry when you turned your cable on? I digress.

Soon, these young men will realize that becoming a member of a BGLO is less about bonds, loyalty and brotherhood/sisterhood and more about money and power but watching them on this video in their crowning moment was truly a reminder of how things SHOULD be and it was beautiful!
WE ARE ALL  IMPORTANT BUT I AM FASCINATING !!!!!

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2011, 08:38:07 PM »
J need to go sit her pank and green panky fanger down somewhere fo I call Mr. Kappa.  Talking bout a cutie at the beginning. lol)

Q, just because a Kappa has my heart doesn't mean I don't have love for the PHIRSTFAM :nod:

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fvsu.edu
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2011, 08:58:38 PM »
Nothing wrong with admiring beautiful flowers J .... Not like you're trying to pluck all of 'em :nod:
"Don‘t let how other folks treat you get YOU sent to Hell" - My Daddy  - RIP

FORT VALLEY STATE FORT VALLEY STATE! OUR LIVES TO THEE WE DEDICATE!

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2011, 09:03:56 PM »
Nothing wrong with admiring beautiful flowers J .... Not like you're trying to pluck all of 'em :nod:
Exactly, Sunny Delight :lol:

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2011, 09:09:49 PM »
@soror J...which cutie pie in the beginning? Made me wanna go back to college for a minute lol
Soror he's  at the 1:05 mark. ;D

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2011, 07:18:41 AM »
The real work begins keeping them in the fold, financial and committed to the ideals of Alpha. We are pricing college brothers out. :tiptoe:

Offline Bearforlife

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2011, 02:31:43 PM »
@Soror J I totally agree.

I'll never forget listening to the graduate advisor speak at the interest meeting my sophomore year and I will never forget how tough she was on us. I'll never forget the moment my best friend pinned me...we both balled like crazy! It was amazing. And I will never forget that long march across the campus to do our Neo show.

It's in those moments that your thoughts about your organization are the most pure. Your heart is so full of love for the bond and you are so driven to just "get there" and earning your right "to be there" means so much.

And hey, if you can't look at the younguns I can! I'm single lol

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2011, 02:40:49 PM »
The real work begins keeping them in the fold, financial and committed to the ideals of Alpha. We are pricing college brothers out. :tiptoe:
.......uhhh, scuse me, bruh, what do you mean pricing "college" brothers out?  Have you tallied up the costs for attending the Chicago national convention this summer?  :(  To say nothing of the fees and obligations for participating in year-round events.

Its getting ENORMOUSLY expensive to participate.   :o

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2011, 02:49:09 PM »
.......uhhh, scuse me, bruh, what do you mean pricing "college" brothers out?  Have you tallied up the costs for attending the Chicago national convention this summer?  :(  To say nothing of the fees and obligations for participating in year-round events.

Its getting ENORMOUSLY expensive to participate.   :o

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh :nono2:

We aren't supposed to complain about $750 registration fees after the deadline.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2011, 03:41:24 PM »
@Soror J I totally agree.

I'll never forget listening to the graduate advisor speak at the interest meeting my sophomore year and I will never forget how tough she was on us. I'll never forget the moment my best friend pinned me...we both balled like crazy! It was amazing. And I will never forget that long march across the campus to do our Neo show.

It's in those moments that your thoughts about your organization are the most pure. Your heart is so full of love for the bond and you are so driven to just "get there" and earning your right "to be there" means so much.

And hey, if you can't look at the younguns I can! I'm single lol

Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Lord, remove the front teeth of my enemies so I can know them by their smile.

Offline Bearforlife

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2011, 03:49:09 PM »
@Que...I technically not a cougar. I'm only 31  ;D

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News