News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Powerful A-PHI-A Probate video  (Read 5572 times)

Offline TrueEagle

• Assistant GM
  • Asst. GM
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nccueaf.org
Re: Powerful A-PHI-A Probate video
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2011, 04:04:46 PM »
HUP(HOLD UP PARTNER)What double standard are you referring too? I don't recall lately, when we have given the fellas a hard time by looking at other beautiful women ;D Wrong board.
That is my point, y'all don't and we talk about women all day on the board. JT even has his brown sugar collection. ;D

What is the point in giving a hard time? :shrug: That is for the folks who are insecure about who they are and how they look. Clearly, that doesn't apply here... :hugs: ;D

What I am talking about is the comments some of you folks that are darn near ready to receive free tea or at-least able to get into the 30 & up clubs are making about these college aged kids. Y'all know good and well that if we (the fellas) start talking about what we would like to do with some
17-20 year girls we would be read the Riot Act. It's one thing to look at em, but to comment on what you'd like to do and all is a bit much.

But if that is not the case then I will stand corrected.
"The EAGLE is no common, ordinary barnyard fowl, and while a sparrow clings to its flock, AN EAGLE SOARS ALONE!" -Dr. James Shepard, Founder of NCCU    :nod:

Offline Bearforlife

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2011, 04:45:10 PM »
I don't think anyone said what they would do besides look. If a young man is handsome, he just is. If a young lady is pretty, she just is. We were just admiring the guys.... sheesh.

The young men were handsome. A far cry from the popular depictions of young black men with saggy pants; clean cut, well dresses and they all looked happy. A smile goes a long way. We were admiring the Pham...calm down fellas.

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2011, 06:03:01 PM »
 Soror, I had to go back and look and see what the L he was talking about. And yes, he does stand corrected. No one said anything about what they would do. Carry on
WE ARE ALL  IMPORTANT BUT I AM FASCINATING !!!!!

Offline TrueEagle

• Assistant GM
  • Asst. GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2011, 11:14:15 PM »
I guess, I'm especially sensitive to this because 1)I am soon to have a child that will be college age and 2) the kids in my program are of this age group. And I know good and dayum well...and so do you...that I or any other men on this board couldn't go around hollering how good a 19 year old looks and referring to them as eye-candy and not be looked at crossways.

But it's not like you sorors weren't gonna back each other up. So, yes carry on.  ::)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 11:18:58 PM by TrueEagle »
"The EAGLE is no common, ordinary barnyard fowl, and while a sparrow clings to its flock, AN EAGLE SOARS ALONE!" -Dr. James Shepard, Founder of NCCU    :nod:

Offline TrueEagle

• Assistant GM
  • Asst. GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2011, 11:20:45 PM »
As for the video itself...I could appreciate it. It's really good to see some semblance of tradition displayed in this day of "make a phone a call and mention hazing and the chapter gets suspended."

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2011, 09:15:24 AM »
I have no problem looking at very young women as eye candy.

signed,

R.Kelley

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2011, 09:30:33 AM »
 :shrug: There seems to be a major disconnect here, so back to the video.

It was nice.
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Lord, remove the front teeth of my enemies so I can know them by their smile.

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2011, 11:31:38 AM »
:shrug: There seems to be a major disconnect here, so back to the video.

It was nice.
:lol:Exactly Que. But you're not my Soror so you better stop agreeing. Carry on :lol:
WE ARE ALL  IMPORTANT BUT I AM FASCINATING !!!!!

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fvsu.edu
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2011, 10:23:01 PM »
Ummm, maybe because I have a brother and uncles, I see and hear them talk about young girls all of the time....My daddy didn't, but that was just because he was a respectful, awseome, special man (or he respected his little girl enough to look but not comment around me) ;D

Every football season they are tripping over themselves looking at the FVSU Dancing Doll Divas binoculars and all....I'm not offended...I just shake my head because I know those girls don't want their old azzes anyway......

I just chalk it up to them being dirty old men......they can look at the flowers too as long as they don't pluck them....
"Don‘t let how other folks treat you get YOU sent to Hell" - My Daddy  - RIP

FORT VALLEY STATE FORT VALLEY STATE! OUR LIVES TO THEE WE DEDICATE!

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2011, 09:40:43 AM »
Ummm, maybe because I have a brother and uncles, I see and hear them talk about young girls all of the time....My daddy didn't, but that was just because he was a respectful, awseome, special man (or he respected his little girl enough to look but not comment around me) ;D

Every football season they are tripping over themselves looking at the FVSU Dancing Doll Divas binoculars and all....I'm not offended...I just shake my head because I know those girls don't want their old azzes anyway......

I just chalk it up to them being dirty old men......they can look at the flowers too as long as they don't pluck them....

I have to admit I admire the flowers but I'm not interested in no 20 year old.  I already raised two kids and don't plan to raise anymore.   :nono2:  I like mine in the mid 30's.  :lol: :tiptoe:

It was a nice video though.
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Lord, remove the front teeth of my enemies so I can know them by their smile.

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2011, 11:23:33 AM »

$$$ in the equation changes that real quick. Seen it happen too many times.

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fvsu.edu
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2011, 01:15:07 PM »
Child those negroes ain't coming off of no money.....they will be quick to tell you that they need somebody with some established credit and real property...all they do is look.

Sugar daddies they are not...not saying that sugar daddies aren't around...but my uncles?  Hell no :no:

$$$$ does change their mind, but by the time they are sophomores they are learning the ropes....when they are juniors they know what they are doing, and if they are getting with an old a-- man for money, they may be young, but they sure aren't "innocent"
"Don‘t let how other folks treat you get YOU sent to Hell" - My Daddy  - RIP

FORT VALLEY STATE FORT VALLEY STATE! OUR LIVES TO THEE WE DEDICATE!

Offline Pmist

• Assistant GM
  • Class of 2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2011, 03:04:48 PM »
...if they are getting with an old a-- man for money, they may be young, but they sure aren't "innocent"

Oh!! CHURCH!!!!  :bow: :bow:

:snicker

FVSU BMMB

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2011, 04:17:28 PM »

$$$$ does change their mind, but by the time they are sophomores they are learning the ropes....when they are juniors they know what they are doing, and if they are getting with an old a-- man for money, they may be young, but they sure aren't "innocent"
...........uhhhh, dear, sweet and precious Ms. Strike is a college junior this school year.  Are you suggesting that my daughter is....................that she may be......................................that there is a possibility ...........................................................Oh, the humanity!!!  :o

Certainly not MY little girl.   :(

;D

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News