News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Tuskegee University Student Spa--es Out In A HBCU! "I Will Kill You"  (Read 6151 times)

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Tuskegee University Student Spa--es Out In A HBCU! "I Will Kill You"
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2011, 04:57:22 PM »
Neymar,

From which side of your forked tongue are you speaking from now?

Bruh I have my name,school, and location on here. Come see me if you really think I am a coward.

TU, and its students, do not compare to VT at all.  I stand by this statement and society backs me up.

So am I suppose to be scared by your threat? Oh my!!  A real life ITG - ooooooooohhhhhhh I'm shaking in my boots!  I can give a flying flip as to who you are, what school miseducated you or what rock you slivered from. See, in reality and in due time with wisdom and maturation, you will learn it's not how much you make that's important, it's what you do with what you make.

As for comparing Skegeeans to Hokies, that's on you. You brought it up, thus you deal with it. No one other than you mentioned any other schools by name. But that's how your single variable, closed mind works in reality.

Here's a little something for you to study and understand.....
If your hands are closed, I can't give you anything
If your eyes are closed, I cant show you anything
If your mind is closed, I can't teach you anything

Lastly, when you return to the dirt from which you were created, all those things you claim that society told you that you were better than others mean absolutely nothing. So those you put down as order takers, holding the mayo, will be in a much better place than you in ahem, that same society that blew smoke up your anus and in the afterlife.

Baria please.

There is no heaven or hell. Just a lie whites told your ancestors to stop them from killing them in their sleep.

But If they are better off than me in this mystical "Afterlife" than that will be the only place because I wouldnt even let somebody with an 18 on the ACT scoop after my dog :lol: :lol: :lol:

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2011, 06:57:05 PM »
Your legs must really be tired from all that backpedaling. You cited Va Tech & Tuskegee GPA & ACT Scores and you made the reference that Tuskegee enrolled lesser students.  But now you want to lay it on society. Did society make you look up the stats you provided? Or was it some other innocuous being?  You are no longer a crab.  At least a crustacean has an outer shell.  You are now an amoeba as they are spineless creatures.

Bruh I have my name,school, and location on here. Come see me if you really think I am a coward.

TU, and its students, do not compare to VT at all.  I stand by this statement and society backs me up.

Hey VG, its whites and black women like you that want to see black men make stereotypical comments like Neymar did to telling people to come to Atlanta and I wish you would cut it out.

:no:
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fvsu.edu
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2011, 10:04:11 PM »
 :lmao: :lmao:

You are correct. Death to the black man...that is my motto ::)
"Don‘t let how other folks treat you get YOU sent to Hell" - My Daddy  - RIP

FORT VALLEY STATE FORT VALLEY STATE! OUR LIVES TO THEE WE DEDICATE!

Offline Brother Tony

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2011, 12:34:41 AM »
 :lol: @ YOUNG NEYMAR  :lol:
...out of the mouf of babes... :nod:
TUSKEGEE.....THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!

"BRINGING THE WORLD TO TUSKEGEE AND TUSKEGEE TO THE WORLD"

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2011, 08:25:49 AM »
I wouldnt even let somebody with an 18 on the ACT scoop after my dog

Ignorance personified. I bet it's your ignorantly blinded behind can't afford to hire anyone - PERIOD - in any capacity.

Brother Bill Withers said it best....
Just call on me brother when you need a hand
We all need somebody to lean on

Sadly when you call on someone, they will hit the decline button and continue on their way!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule