News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Close Obama Friend Arrested in Prostitution Sting  (Read 461 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Close Obama Friend Arrested in Prostitution Sting
« on: April 07, 2011, 12:14:21 PM »
Full story

Robert "Bobby" Titcomb

HONOLULU — A close friend of President Barack Obama has been arrested on a prostitution charge in Hawaii, local media reported.

The Honolulu Police Department said that Robert Richard Titcomb, 49, a Punahou School classmate of Obama, was arrested Monday night in downtown Honolulu after he solicited sex from an undercover officer, KITV of Honolulu reported on its website.

He was released after posting $500 bail.

The first family attended a barbecue at Titcomb's Waialua home on Oahu's North Shore in December, KITV reported.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
Re: Close Obama Friend Arrested in Prostitution Sting
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 12:23:53 PM »
Okay, so what?  :shrug:

Offline Twin Que ASU

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://none
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 12:31:51 PM »
Hey Y,

Hmmm,  why is this reported this way you think?  From a person (myself) who is not a fan of the current administration's policies or philosophy, I find this AMAZING as to relevance or news worthiness.  Case in point, most of my high school classmates and many friends and neighbors from my high school days are in much worse shape than this guy.  It has NO absolutely NO reflection on me.  This is where and how I disconnect with the FAR right and find their cause untenable and unethical.
There are far too many issues that can be rightfully associated with the current administration as to cause question of judgment/ability...  Things like you posted are not in that category.  IMHO!!!!
Too many news waana-be news makers dilute the real problems with stuff like this.....  Let's stick with the cause and the cause should be to make the administration do its job vice make them look bad........again, IMHO
Friendship is Essential to the Soul
An HBCU Fan!!!

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 12:34:19 PM »
This should be interesting......wonder if any insulting name-calling will ensue......

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 12:37:19 PM »
OS posted this earlier this morning. You guys should coordinate your postings.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule