News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Michelle "My Belle" Obama vs. Melania Trump  (Read 1710 times)

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Michelle "My Belle" Obama vs. Melania Trump
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2011, 10:49:18 AM »
You ask, do I think Michelle Obama is beautiful and physically attractive? Hell no! Do I think Melania Trump is beautifu and physically attractivel? Hell yes - even looking at her through eye glasses with lenses as thick as ice cubes.

This has nothing to do with my preference in the ethnicity of women. It has to do what I believe is beautiful and physically attractive and what is not.

To prove I do not base beauty and physical attractiveness of ethicity, I also believe the following women are beautiful and physically attractive:

Vanessa Williams

Beyonce

Judy Pace (See images..)

All these women of Black...There are others to include my beautiful wife of 45 years who is Black.

I personally don't give a crap who you think is attractive.  It just so petty and low class of you to start this stupid a-- thread.

It works both ways. I don't give a flying F what you think either. Just keep on walking - K----.

Yeah, you are so smart that you resort to calling people K----.  You keep on walking Brother.  :)

I didn't describe you wrong. You'll be one until the day you die and then you'll be a dead K----.

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
Re: Michelle "My Belle" Obama vs. Melania Trump
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2011, 10:58:39 AM »
You ask, do I think Michelle Obama is beautiful and physically attractive? Hell no! Do I think Melania Trump is beautifu and physically attractivel? Hell yes - even looking at her through eye glasses with lenses as thick as ice cubes.

This has nothing to do with my preference in the ethnicity of women. It has to do what I believe is beautiful and physically attractive and what is not.

To prove I do not base beauty and physical attractiveness of ethicity, I also believe the following women are beautiful and physically attractive:

Vanessa Williams

Beyonce

Judy Pace (See images..)

All these women of Black...There are others to include my beautiful wife of 45 years who is Black.

I personally don't give a crap who you think is attractive.  It just so petty and low class of you to start this stupid a-- thread.

It works both ways. I don't give a flying F what you think either. Just keep on walking - K----.

Yeah, you are so smart that you resort to calling people K----.  You keep on walking Brother.  :)

I didn't describe you wrong. You'll be one until the day you die and then you'll be a dead K----.

You have thus far declined amid repeated requests to explain exactly what you mean when you refer to posters as K----s. However, my Brother, I do presume that you mean it as an insult. 

Surely you don't think insulting people over and over again is an effective method of getting your point across. After awhile, people just write you off as being inarticulate and unintelligent.   :shrug:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule