News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Gadhafi asks Obama to end NATO bombing  (Read 3102 times)

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
Re: Gadhafi asks Obama to end NATO bombing
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2011, 11:41:04 AM »
Seems to be a difference of opinion among Black Africans with respect to Moammar Gadhafi:

Gambia Gov't: Ghadaffi must step down
Friday, February 25, 2011

The government of The Gambia has made its’ position clear towards the violence in the North African country of Libya, calling on the country’s leader, Colonel Muamarr Ghadaffi to spare the lives of Libyans by stepping down immediately................

Ghadaffi started showing his true colors that he is A racist and Anti-African immediately after the lifting of sanctions against Libya, and when his relationship with the West started warming up. The first sign of his ungratefulness is his declaration that any passport of any holder that does not bear Arabic writings would not be issued Libyan visa, forgetting the prominent role that Africans played in defending Libya at the United Nations over the Lockerbie case.

He went further to not only sign Anti-Immigration Laws with the West, but offered for Libya to be the holding ground for African deportees, who he describes as starving and ignorant Africans whose migration into the West he compared to Barbarian invasion of the West that would have devastating effect on European culture. At the same time, he urged his hosts to accept Libyans into the West because they have money and are not Blacks. He even further warned that Europe would soon become Black if migrants from Black Africa are not stopped from entering and settling in the West, a statement he repeated during the recently concluded Europe-Africa Summit in Tripoli.

Interestingly enough, the same Africans he vowed to prevent from entering Europe are the same people he is hiring as Mercenaries to kill his own people. Ghadaffi’s only ambition has always been to become the king of the so-called United States of Africa, and sees himself as the Master Ruler of Black Africa. He was openly upset when he was confronted in Sirte, Libya and told that The Gambia would not be colonized twice, and that as far as The Gambia is concerned, the United States of Africa that will eventually emerge must come from the grassroots of the entire African continent irrespective of whether Black, White or Arab. It will be a United States that will be united under a single Continental Federal Government where States, big and small would be equal and respected partners and not a United States of Africa where he would be the supreme leader. This became the turning point in his relationship with us, and this was precisely why, he vehemently opposed The Gambia’s bid to host the 2006 AU Summit up to the point of sending his son to Taiwan to ask the authorities not to sponsor our hosting of the Summit...............

http://observer.gm/africa/gambia/article/gambia-govt-ghadaffi-must-step-down

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2011, 11:44:14 AM »
Seems to be a difference of opinion among Black Africans with respect to Moammar Gadhafi:

The government of The Gambia has made its’ position clear towards the violence in the North African country of Libya, calling on the country’s leader, Colonel Muamarr Ghadaffi to spare the lives of Libyans by stepping down immediately................

Ghadaffi started showing his true colors that he is A racist and Anti-African immediately after the lifting of sanctions against Libya, and when his relationship with the West started warming up. The first sign of his ungratefulness is his declaration that any passport of any holder that does not bear Arabic writings would not be issued Libyan visa, forgetting the prominent role that Africans played in defending Libya at the United Nations over the Lockerbie case.

He went further to not only sign Anti-Immigration Laws with the West, but offered for Libya to be the holding ground for African deportees, who he describes as starving and ignorant Africans whose migration into the West he compared to Barbarian invasion of the West that would have devastating effect on European culture. At the same time, he urged his hosts to accept Libyans into the West because they have money and are not Blacks. He even further warned that Europe would soon become Black if migrants from Black Africa are not stopped from entering and settling in the West, a statement he repeated during the recently concluded Europe-Africa Summit in Tripoli.

Interestingly enough, the same Africans he vowed to prevent from entering Europe are the same people he is hiring as Mercenaries to kill his own people. Ghadaffi’s only ambition has always been to become the king of the so-called United States of Africa, and sees himself as the Master Ruler of Black Africa. He was openly upset when he was confronted in Sirte, Libya and told that The Gambia would not be colonized twice, and that as far as The Gambia is concerned, the United States of Africa that will eventually emerge must come from the grassroots of the entire African continent irrespective of whether Black, White or Arab. It will be a United States that will be united under a single Continental Federal Government where States, big and small would be equal and respected partners and not a United States of Africa where he would be the supreme leader. This became the turning point in his relationship with us, and this was precisely why, he vehemently opposed The Gambia’s bid to host the 2006 AU Summit up to the point of sending his son to Taiwan to ask the authorities not to sponsor our hosting of the Summit...............

Outlier.

Gambia are tools of white imperialism

To Kill a Mockingbird

Online ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2011, 11:48:36 AM »
You said "we" not me. So get a clue and get your facts straight before hurling sophomoric insults sans merit.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2011, 11:50:49 AM »
You said "we" not me. So get a clue and get your facts straight before hurling sophomoric insults sans merit.

You said we son.

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2011, 11:51:14 AM »

Outlier.

Your opinion is noted.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2011, 11:53:04 AM »

Outlier.

Your opinion is noted.

Qadaffi has been  the leader of the African union for long.

Africa has spoken.

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2011, 11:54:59 AM »
^^^ so has Gambia, which I believe is in Africa.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 12:03:43 PM by Wildman78 »

Online ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2011, 11:55:24 AM »
Firstly, my father is deceased and I am not your son. Secondly and more importantly, I have not used the pronoun "we" on this thread.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2011, 11:57:18 AM »
^^^ so as Gambia, which I believe is in Africa.

And was Gambia not as the last meeting of the African Union...or do you not believe in Democracy?

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2011, 11:57:44 AM »
Firstly, my father is deceased and I am not your son. Secondly and more importantly, I have not used the pronoun "we" on this thread.

You implied it...dont play semantics with me when I call you out on your uncle tomfoolery.

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2011, 12:02:51 PM »

And was Gambia not as the last meeting of the African Union...or do you not believe in Democracy?

????   So what. Gambia was not at the last meeting of the African Union. My statement that there is a difference of opinon among Black Africans about Moammar Ghaddafi still stands.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2011, 12:03:34 PM »

????   So what. Gambia was not at the last meeting of the African Union. My statement that there is a difference of opinon among Black Africans about Moammar Ghaddafi still stands.

Then they dont have a foot to stand on. They are not Africa because they choose not to be there.

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2011, 12:06:27 PM »

Then they dont have a foot to stand on. They are not Africa because they choose not to be there.

You may not agree with their position.  But my point still stands. Not all of Black Africa agrees with the African Union.  :shrug:

Online ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2011, 12:09:17 PM »
No semantics. You claimed I said we and that was not true. You implied something that I did not say.  Egg on your face, not mine.  And it's clear regarding your alleged tomfoolery.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2011, 01:14:27 PM »

You may not agree with their position.  But my point still stands. Not all of Black Africa agrees with the African Union.  :shrug:

Then they can bring up their problems with the union.

To Kill a Mockingbird

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule