News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Gadhafi asks Obama to end NATO bombing  (Read 3101 times)

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Gadhafi asks Obama to end NATO bombing
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2011, 01:14:54 PM »
No semantics. You claimed I said we and that was not true. You implied something that I did not say.  Egg on your face, not mine.  And it's clear regarding your alleged tomfoolery.

Ok son...only if you wish to play that game.

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2011, 01:40:25 PM »
Gaddafi is one of the AU's five main financial sponsors.
Gaddafi has a wide-range of patronage in Africa and has used petrodollars to buy friends. So I can see why they would back him. I don't blame them.

The AU's founding document, the Constitutive Act of July 2000, provides for "suspension of any government that shall come to power through unconstitutional means."

In theory, that provision should have prompted the suspension of numerous governments, including those of Libya, Tunisa, Sudan, Gambia, Equatorial Guinea, Central African Republic and Burkina Faso.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2011, 02:20:37 PM »
Americans and NATO should have no say on Africa....Where were they when we had problems?

Who in th "L" are "we"??  ??? And, where the "L" were YOU when "we" had problems??

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2011, 02:39:36 PM »
^^^ so as Gambia, which I believe is in Africa.

And was Gambia not as the last meeting of the African Union...or do you not believe in Democracy?

????   So what. Gambia was not at the last meeting of the African Union. My statement that there is a difference of opinon among Black Africans about Moammar Ghaddafi still stands.

Then they dont have a foot to stand on. They are not Africa because they choose not to be there.

You may not agree with their position.  But my point still stands. Not all of Black Africa agrees with the African Union.  :shrug:

Then they can bring up their problems with the union.

Yeah, if they wish. But my points still stands. Not all of Black Africa agrees with the Union.  :shrug:

Offline SPC Fighting Tiger

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Home of The Fighting Tigers
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2011, 02:43:26 PM »
Neymar sounds like he needs to read the definition of "Sub-Saharan" Africa.  It's the part of Africa where Gadhafi gets no play, where Muslims are killing Christians and other non-Muslims like it's going out of style.  
NAMELY, everyplace outside of North Africa!
"Africans"  like Neymar kill me.  They have this romanticizedd vew of Africa as this monolithic place. Or at least what they try to push on us Americans of African descent.  Shoot , negroe please. Ghadafi's AU was nothing more than a puppet fronted by him to get more Sub-Sharan support THAT NEVER MATERIALIZED!
WHY? Because they don't view him as Black. Even the SubSaharan Muslims admit that their loyalty comes with a price tag.
And then you start talking about all the Mosques that he built in Africa? Are you for real? Have you seen the Sudan lately?
Trust, NOBODY is crying outside of Libya for this @$$hole to stay. His precious AU 'allies' are only shedding a tear for the loss of free money.....
Nothing more.

Gadahfi calling Obama a son of Africa....Oh, that's rich..... I hope Obama drops more tokens of appreciation on this dumb@$$....

Yeah, I'm a salty gov't employee right now.....  :lmao:
"Brotherhood, Scholarship & Service, these things constitute the true test of a..."

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2011, 03:29:18 PM »
Gadhafi is a dead man walking. He should get out while he has a chance

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2011, 03:38:54 PM »
Americans and NATO should have no say on Africa....Where were they when we had problems?

Who in th "L" are "we"??  ??? And, where the "L" were YOU when "we" had problems??

:lol: @ soflo...

Teeny and Little

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2011, 04:15:44 PM »
Neymar sounds like he needs to read the definition of "Sub-Saharan" Africa.  It's the part of Africa where Gadhafi gets no play, where Muslims are killing Christians and other non-Muslims like it's going out of style.  
NAMELY, everyplace outside of North Africa!
"Africans"  like Neymar kill me.  They have this romanticizedd vew of Africa as this monolithic place. Or at least what they try to push on us Americans of African descent.  Shoot , negroe please. Ghadafi's AU was nothing more than a puppet fronted by him to get more Sub-Sharan support THAT NEVER MATERIALIZED!
WHY? Because they don't view him as Black. Even the SubSaharan Muslims admit that their loyalty comes with a price tag.
And then you start talking about all the Mosques that he built in Africa? Are you for real? Have you seen the Sudan lately?
Trust, NOBODY is crying outside of Libya for this @$$hole to stay. His precious AU 'allies' are only shedding a tear for the loss of free money.....
Nothing more.

Gadahfi calling Obama a son of Africa....Oh, that's rich..... I hope Obama drops more tokens of appreciation on this dumb@$$....

Yeah, I'm a salty gov't employee right now.....  :lmao:

So you only care about muslims killing Christians?...More Christians kill Christians in Africa by just being the nasty people they are and having constant sex. People in Africa stand around and support Qadaffi for being a supporter of them.

Sudan is black on black crime...so what. I raised by a Sudanese man, and went to Sudan numerous times growing up. That place is nice. Sure there is violence, but that happens everywhere.Blacks in this country killed over stupid crap like colors and neighborhoods, so are you really going to sit back and judge blacks in other countries for killing over religion and hundreds, if not thousands, of years of history?

Mandela came back to Brother Qadaffi with a bag of money when he became president.

To Kill a Mockingbird

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule