News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: Hey K----s 0- OIL AT $108 A BARREL  (Read 1432 times)

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
Re: Hey K----s 0- OIL AT $108 A BARREL
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2011, 04:45:30 PM »
Please change the title of your topic. Your term "K----s" is offensive and racist.

See, he can run around spouting K----S in a derisive way, but as soon as you shoot back and call him UNCA RUCKUS!! He wants to go to OW..... :nod:

I personally would like to see OW shut this whole Politics thread  down myself......But hey, this is America....I can always go to another thread, and that's what I will do right now....

Hey....I don't particularly like being called a "coonservative" or a "Republiklan" but if that makes certain people on this board feel better then have at it.....just don't be one sided in your condemnation. GO VIKINGS!!!

DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE CONSISTENLY DEFENDED THE CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN LINE, WHAT WOULD YOU CALL YOURSELF?  I AM GENUINELY CURIOUS.
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY -- 3X CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS - 2021, 2019 AND 2018 - "A DYNASTY IN THE MAKING"

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2011, 10:12:21 AM »
Please change the title of your topic. Your term "K----s" is offensive and racist.

See, he can run around spouting K----S in a derisive way, but as soon as you shoot back and call him UNCA RUCKUS!! He wants to go to OW..... :nod:

I personally would like to see OW shut this whole Politics thread  down myself......But hey, this is America....I can always go to another thread, and that's what I will do right now....

Hey....I don't particularly like being called a "coonservative" or a "Republiklan" but if that makes certain people on this board feel better then have at it.....just don't be one sided in your condemnation. GO VIKINGS!!!

DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE CONSISTENLY DEFENDED THE CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN LINE, WHAT WOULD YOU CALL YOURSELF?  I AM GENUINELY CURIOUS.
A "conservative and a "Republican". GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2011, 04:41:23 PM »
Gas is $110 a barrell - K----s.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 04:44:30 PM by oldsport »

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2011, 04:45:47 PM »
Yes, you dumb a-- K----s...Gas prices are not going to go down, food prices are going up...along with inflation in other areas. Welcome to Barryville. This K---- and his Dem-O-Crap cohorts brought this on.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 04:54:00 PM by oldsport »

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2011, 04:53:13 PM »
When did Barry pump gas. The only job he said he worked at was a Baskin Robbins.

You would think someone who worked with his sorry a-- would have stepped forward and said they worked with Barry pumping gas.

It's the same as when he said he was conceived during the Selma March.

He's a bald face liar.

And you K----s suck and eat up his BS.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 04:55:04 PM by oldsport »

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule