News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Family Dog ket missing Elgin boy warm  (Read 1745 times)

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Family Dog ket missing Elgin boy warm
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2011, 05:04:46 PM »
Receptionist at Georgia Child Services -

"I wish these Onnidan posters, especially Que82, would stop callin.  I ain't got time to snort.  And it's quitting time.  Don't they know Georgia social workers in Georgia are overworked and underpaid.  Oh the humanity."
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fvsu.edu
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2011, 07:04:09 PM »
My niece did that to me at the mall one time...

I looked on the rack and 2.5 seconds later that child had gone out of the store headed up the steps to the second floor....it was a flash I tell ya..a flash...and had she gone out of the store to the left and I had gone right it would have been that much more difficult to find her....

I tore her a-- up too....needless to say I never had that problem again..

Riiiiiing, Riiiing, Hello, is this Ga. Child Services? What is the statute of limitations on a a-- whoopin?  :lol:

Well she is 20 years old now and she was about 3 or 4 when that happened....I hope the statute has run out, because when I tell you I whipped her a--,  I mean I WHIPPED HER a--!!!

That child scared me to death......

She pulled it at the Atlanta Bus Station one time, and I couldn't get her like I wanted to because my mama was with me and I was more angry than scared...I had on tong sandals  too...that girl ran off and my mama and sister were like, "go get her" (I was the baby, AKA slave, so I always had to do the grunt work)...she was ducking and dodging through the bars and I'm slipping and sliding all around that slippery floor trying to catch that heiffer...I finally caught her and brought her back over where my mama and my sister were...they are sitting there...IN SNEAKERS ::)....and they were laughing at me too  >:( ....I wanted to cuss my mama and my sister out at the same time, but of course I value my life so I didn't ..(cussed my sister out later)....oh my mama fussed at the child, but she didn't really get the message... 

Suffice it to say that by the time that mall incident occurred a few weeks later or so I had some pent up aggression....
"Don‘t let how other folks treat you get YOU sent to Hell" - My Daddy  - RIP

FORT VALLEY STATE FORT VALLEY STATE! OUR LIVES TO THEE WE DEDICATE!

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2011, 07:28:50 PM »

I looked on the rack and 2.5 seconds later that child had gone out of the store headed up the steps to the second floor....it was a flash I tell ya..a flash...and had she gone out of the store to the left and I had gone right it would have been that much more difficult to find her....

Riiiiiing, Riiiing, Hello, is this Ga. Child Services? What is the statute of limitations on a a-- whoopin?  :lol:

Well she is 20 years old now and she was about 3 or 4 when that happened....I hope the statute has run out, because when I tell you I whipped her a--,  I mean I WHIPPED HER a--!!!

She pulled it at the Atlanta Bus Station one time, and I couldn't get her like I wanted to because my mama was with me and I was more angry than scared...I had on tong sandals  too...that girl ran off and my mama and sister were like, "go get her" (I was the baby, AKA slave, so I always had to do the grunt work)...she was ducking and dodging through the bars and I'm slipping and sliding all around that slippery floor trying to catch that heiffer...I finally caught her and brought her back over where my mama and my sister were...they are sitting there...IN SNEAKERS ::)....and they were laughing at me too  >:( ....I wanted to cuss my mama and my sister out at the same time, but of course I value my life so I didn't ..(cussed my sister out later)....oh my mama fussed at the child, but she didn't really get the message... 

Suffice it to say that by the time that mall incident occurred a few weeks later or so I had some pent up aggression....

I remember those.  My momma used to say "I'm whippin yo a-- for old and new."  :lol:
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fvsu.edu
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2011, 08:03:06 PM »

I remember those.  My momma used to say "I'm whippin yo a-- for old and new."  :lol:

Yep, have heard that phrase a time or two :lol:
"Don‘t let how other folks treat you get YOU sent to Hell" - My Daddy  - RIP

FORT VALLEY STATE FORT VALLEY STATE! OUR LIVES TO THEE WE DEDICATE!

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2011, 06:31:39 AM »
Mommie y never beat me for old and new.  She stayed current in her a-- whippins. 
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2011, 12:38:54 PM »
Mommie y never beat me for old and new.  She stayed current in her a-- whippins. 

:lol:  Yeah most of mine were current, but every now and then she put one on layaway. :lol:
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule