News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Notice how oldsport & crew dodge the GOP nominee question?  (Read 3925 times)

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Notice how oldsport & crew dodge the GOP nominee question?
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2011, 12:23:11 AM »
I guess you can now add y to that list, since he ''forgot'' what support means.

And you damn right I'm amazing :).

Buenas noches.
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 17 Football Championships and Counting...
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2011, 08:55:20 PM »
Well that is what he's asking...

You say that the ones you support haven't stepped up to the plate.  If you had your way and the person you supported decided to run who would it be?  :shrug:
How can I "fully support" someone if they aren't running? GO VIKINGS!!!

Back before 1940 Marcus Garvey wrote books instructing his UNIA members about Diplomacy and Propaganda...  If I didn't know any better I would say that the "So Called" Conservatives on this forum have co-opted his teachings and implemented the recommended strategies when dealing with those of an opposing view/ideology... 

It's amazing what these guys avoid answering and/or how they change the topic or issue a personal attack on someone, but at the same time this tactic is disingenuous at best because the out of the box thinkers can see through the BS...   ;) ;) ;)

Case in point, like I stated last week, if a conservative on the board asks a liberal a question, and it takes that liberal more than 5 minutes to give them an answer (that they like), they'll accuse you of "running".

On the other hand, if a liberal on this board asks that same conservative a question, he'll either answer that question with another question, take 5 days to tell you that he's ignoring you (::)), or he'll just lie and blame some dude named Barry for his dishonesty when he gets called out.

It's mind-boggling, ain't it?

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: 
NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others that it's Not...

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2011, 03:53:59 PM »

You say that the ones you support haven't stepped up to the plate.  If you had your way and the person you supported decided to run who would it be?  :shrug:

Back before 1940 Marcus Garvey wrote books instructing his UNIA members about Diplomacy and Propaganda...  If I didn't know any better I would say that the "So Called" Conservatives on this forum have co-opted his teachings and implemented the recommended strategies when dealing with those of an opposing view/ideology... 

It's amazing what these guys avoid answering and/or how they change the topic or issue a personal attack on someone, but at the same time this tactic is disingenuous at best because the out of the box thinkers can see through the BS...   ;) ;) ;)

Case in point, like I stated last week, if a conservative on the board asks a liberal a question, and it takes that liberal more than 5 minutes to give them an answer (that they like), they'll accuse you of "running".

On the other hand, if a liberal on this board asks that same conservative a question, he'll either answer that question with another question, take 5 days to tell you that he's ignoring you (::)), or he'll just lie and blame some dude named Barry for his dishonesty when he gets called out.

You know what's mind boggling? It's the way you guys can't accept a straight up honest answer when you don't like that answer....the first thing you do is accuse the person giving the answer of ducking and dodging. THAT'S what's mind boggling. GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2011, 04:11:05 PM »
Uchighlander, who would you like to see win the GOP nomination for the 2012 Presidential Election?  ::)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 04:49:10 PM by Wildman78 »

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2011, 06:13:18 PM »

You know what's mind boggling? It's the way you guys can't accept a straight up honest answer when you don't like that answer....the first thing you do is accuse the person giving the answer of ducking and dodging. THAT'S what's mind boggling. GO VIKINGS!!!

Straight up answer????

You answered a question with a question.  You call that a straight up answer????
SIAC Champs FB 7, CC 7, MBB 9 BB 2, MTF 3, WBB 2,  SWAC Champs FB 2, MT 1 NCAA DII Nat Champs Men's Soccer '77 & '79, D2 Nat Champs Women's Indoor Track '92 Women's Outdoor Track '92 &'93. HBCU Nat FB Champs 1, Swimming and Diving Champs 6

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2011, 06:39:36 PM »
You people are amazing.

Define support. 

More quibbling? ::)

Which Repbublican would you  like to see win the Republican nomination and run against Obama in the 2012 presidential election?

or

If you don't have a preference, what Republican do you think has the best chance of defeating Obama in the 2012 presidential election?

I would like to see tim pawlenty run against Obama

Don't think any of them can win, but i would say Romeny or Huckabee

Online Optimusprime

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2011, 08:22:32 PM »
Pawlenty: ‘I’m running for president’
(CNN) - Former Republican Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty told CNN’s Piers Morgan Tuesday he’s in the race.

“I’m running for president,” Pawlenty said in an interview set to air Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET on “Piers Morgan Tonight.” “I’m not putting my hat in the ring rhetorically or ultimately for vice president. I’m focused on running for president.”
FULL POST

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2011, 10:39:56 PM »
You people are amazing.

Define support. 

Which Repbublican would you  like to see win the Republican nomination and run against Obama in the 2012 presidential election?

or

If you don't have a preference, what Republican do you think has the best chance of defeating Obama in the 2012 presidential election?

So far nobody has declared they are running.  They have exploratory committees.  It is too early.  Ask in six months. 
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Online Bison66

• Assistant GM
  • What I discovered about my Ancestor was AMAZING!
    • View Profile
    • CLANDESTINE - The Book
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2011, 02:19:20 AM »
y04, OS and highlander all SUPPORT the one and only Repub with a chance to beat Obama...
Mr/Ms GENERIC REPUBLICAN!!!!

Perhaps these guys have been wrong so often, they are shy about stating their preferences.

It is understandable - if you are them.

O0

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2011, 06:37:36 AM »
You people are amazing.

Define support.  

Which Repbublican would you  like to see win the Republican nomination and run against Obama in the 2012 presidential election?

or

So far nobody has declared they are running.  They have exploratory committees.  It is too early.  Ask in six months.  

I don't see how its too early for you to have a preferred candidate.  Do you have a preferred candidate? Which of the potential GOP candidates would you like to see win the GOP nominination?

« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 06:42:01 AM by Wildman78 »

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2011, 10:03:13 AM »
I don't know where a lot of the potential GOP candidates stand on the major issues and until I do.....how am I supposed to pick my favorite? GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2011, 10:12:08 AM »
I don't know where a lot of the potential GOP candidates stand on the major issues and until I do.....how am I supposed to pick my favorite? GO VIKINGS!!!

Really?    ::)  Romney, Gingrich, Palin, Trump, Barbour, Huckabee have not taken a stand on the major issues. That is a little hard to believe.

Maybe you could tell us what you think the major issues are and then tell us what stand you think the your ideal candidate should take.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2011, 10:23:48 AM »

Really?    ::)  Romney, Gingrich, Palin, Trump, Barbour, Huckabee have not taken a stand on the major issues. That is a little hard to believe.

Maybe you could tell us what you think the major issues are and then tell us what stand you think the your ideal candidate should take.

*smh* This reminds me of people who, ain't got smit, but will talk bad all day about yours. Or, people that b*tch about the people others support, yet bring no viable solutions to the table to match their b*tchin'...  ::) :no:

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2011, 10:26:57 AM »

Seriously?  You mean to tell me you have no idea where those guys stand on the major issues yet you constantly bash the ideas of those currently in office.  No idea at all uchi?  C'mon man....you don't expect anyone to fall for that BS do you?  Man, you cats think we're unbelievably ignorant....like we don't have common sense.....you've gotta be kidding me....

So even as these people announce their exploratory commissions, they are laying the groundwork for their campaigns....so, you're telling me that Romney, Trump, Huckabee, Pawlenty and others have not made one statement regarding their top level plans and agenda?  

Offline Meciber 202

• Assistant GM
  • We're Baaacck! MEAC Baby! 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2011, 12:48:04 PM »
y04, OS and highlander all SUPPORT the one and only Repub with a chance to beat Obama...
Mr/Ms GENERIC REPUBLICAN!!!!

Perhaps these guys have been wrong so often, they are shy about stating their preferences.

It is understandable - if you are them.

O0

B66,

I was thinking the same ... Mr/Ms GENERIC REPUBLICAN!!!!    :lol: :lol:
2006 HBCU National Champions - NC Central University

Don't forget secret GOP strategy meetings sponsored by Koch bros: attendees included Congressmen, Governors, CEOs, National Chamber of Congress, and two Supreme Court Judges; all united to put GOP back in power. Could SC Judges be bought? smh

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule