News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Jackson State vs. North Carolina A&T 2001...  (Read 2735 times)

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
    • Jackson State University
Jackson State vs. North Carolina A&T 2001...
« on: February 18, 2011, 07:33:03 PM »
HALFTIME:

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • GRRRrrr!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Jackson State vs. North Carolina A&T 2001...
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 05:52:05 PM »
I remember going to this game with my boys.  The Sonic Boom and the J-settes showed OUT!   ;D

MrSoul

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 01:29:02 PM »
It sure looks like they did.

I dozed on the A&T show.

A&T did sound good.

JSU's show was just more entertaining for me.

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 10:15:31 AM »
JSU formations were terrible. I marched that game. Never will forget their assistant BD drop his head when he looked on the Jumbo tron and say that formation messed up

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 06:55:01 PM »
JSU formations were terrible. I marched that game. Never will forget their assistant BD drop his head when he looked on the Jumbo tron and say that formation messed up

I was a senior in high school that game.  We saw the messed up formation and didn't care.  The Boom's halftime show was very exciting and entertaining.  That crowd in the GA Dome was loud as hell while they were on the field, too.

MrSoul

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 11:18:42 AM »
Yeah, I have to agree, messed up lines or not, the crowd was still loving the JSU show.   :nod:

Of course, for the serious bandheads, this argument can go back and forth like which came first, the chicken or th egg.

Not that serious. :lol:

Offline TREESE

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2011, 09:19:30 AM »

I was a senior in high school that game.  We saw the messed up formation and didn't care.  The Boom's halftime show was very exciting and entertaining.  That crowd in the GA Dome was loud as hell while they were on the field, too.

As  the late Great Paul A. Russell would say.....they sound good, but look like crap!

The best part of that weekend was the old heads (JSU) didn't say nothing... No they didn't say BGMM won or anything...they were just quiet...which was fine by me too! As much junk and trash them old heads talk, for them to say nothing...was great ....and "T" won the game! GREAT WEEKEND THAT WAS!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 02:11:14 PM by TREESE »

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2011, 05:03:22 PM »

I was a senior in high school that game.  We saw the messed up formation and didn't care.  The Boom's halftime show was very exciting and entertaining.  That crowd in the GA Dome was loud as hell while they were on the field, too.

As  the late Great Paul A. Russell would say.....they sound good, but look like crap!

The best part of that weekend was the old heads (JSU) didn't say nothing... No they didn't say BGMM won or anything...they were just quiet...which was fine by me too! As much junk and trash them old heads talk, for them to say nothing...was great ....and "T" won the game! GREAT WEEKEND THAT WAS!

Treese, the oldheads didn't say anything because there was nothing to talk about.  The Boom's show was 10 times better than A&T's, even with the messed up formation.  That would have been like A&T's old heads talking junk to Livingstone's old heads.   :shrug:

BTW, the Boom's show did not look like crap.

Offline TREESE

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2011, 06:31:42 PM »

As  the late Great Paul A. Russell would say.....they sound good, but look like crap!

Treese, the oldheads didn't say anything because there was nothing to talk about.  The Boom's show was 10 times better than A&T's, even with the messed up formation.  That would have been like A&T's old heads talking junk to Livingstone's old heads.   :shrug:

BTW, the Boom's show did not look like crap.

A Boomer not saying anything is like you not replying to this!!!! :lmao:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 06:38:44 PM by TREESE »

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2011, 06:52:53 PM »

:lol:  We need to link up and talk junk, Golden Bull.  ;D

Offline TREESE

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2011, 07:10:32 PM »

Yes we do Golden Bull....You going to be at the reunion this year? c/o 86 will be jamming for the 25th ...All White party on Friday night (5/27). Or  which HBCU games are you going to this year? You on facebook?

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2011, 07:12:32 PM »

Yes we do Golden Bull....You going to be at the reunion this year? c/o 86 will be jamming for the 25th ...All White party on Friday night (5/27). Or  which HBCU games are you going to this year? You on facebook?
Hit me up:

www.facebook.com/jeromeqbrooks

Offline TREESE

• Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2011, 07:39:44 PM »

Hit me up:

www.facebook.com/jeromeqbrooks

Just hit you with a friend request

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule