News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE  (Read 2530 times)

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2011, 01:45:46 PM »
They don't even know when they are WRONG.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2011, 01:51:03 PM »
Those who harp on BHO birth certificate don't know chit about the Constitution.

Wrong!

Right!

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2011, 02:01:50 PM »
I personally could care less. Cause when its released if it hasn't been already.....  It will be something else.

What amazes me that none of the GOP Leadership is screaming and moaning for this.

I know you don't care because you don't care about the U.S. Constitution!

You know nothing about the US Constitution. That has already been proven. If it was such a big deal, why are the leaders of the GOP running away from this

great website on the issue....

http://people.mags.net/tonchen/birthers.htm
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 02:07:59 PM by Professor »

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2011, 02:09:03 PM »
I personally could care less. Cause when its released if it hasn't been already.....  It will be something else.

What amazes me that none of the GOP Leadership is screaming and moaning for this.

I know you don't care because you don't care about the U.S. Constitution!

You know nothing about the US Constitution. That has already been proven. If it was such a big deal, why are the leaders of the GOP running away from this

It has more to do with culture than politics. It's a clear indication of the sorry state of our nation. However, it's going to be straightened out over the next decade and on.

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2011, 02:17:03 PM »
It will never be straighten out until the Supreme Court defines the definition of Natural Born Citizen. That won't happen for years, when more appointees from a 2nd term Obama get on the Court and rule him that he has and always will be a citizen.

And like i keep trying to tell you , all these places have already said he was eligible to be a candidate and on the ballot. How are they going to defend the point of what's changed since 08. If they put him on once, they will again.........Cause nothing has changed.....

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2011, 02:42:46 PM »
It will never be straighten out until the Supreme Court defines the definition of Natural Born Citizen. That won't happen for years, when more appointees from a 2nd term Obama get on the Court and rule him that he has and always will be a citizen.

And like i keep trying to tell you , all these places have already said he was eligible to be a candidate and on the ballot. How are they going to defend the point of what's changed since 08. If they put him on once, they will again.........Cause nothing has changed.....

Yes, everything has changed. People woke up!

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2011, 03:21:59 PM »
Okay OS my bet stlll stands-- if you are so sure of your beliefs, I bet you $10,000 BHO will be ON the ballot is all states.  If you believe what you are posting on these threads  you will accept the bet.  If you are just BSing (as usual) you will alter the subject and conversation.  HOW ABOUT IT??  PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS???

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2011, 04:09:10 PM »
By now its obvious that some loons are milking this for all its worth financially. If Eric Cantor and that crew aren't making much of this then its obviously a con game.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2011, 04:43:17 PM »
Okay OS my bet stlll stands-- if you are so sure of your beliefs, I bet you $10,000 BHO will be ON the ballot is all states.  If you believe what you are posting on these threads  you will accept the bet.  If you are just BSing (as usual) you will alter the subject and conversation.  HOW ABOUT IT??  PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS???

This has nothing to do with what I believe with respect to his eligibility. I am just posting information on this site that happens to be different from the majority of post. It's up to you to accept the information as factual or not. I never said, Obama would not be on all state ballots for the 2012 Presidential election. If he is on all state ballots good. If he's not that's just as good. I know you have an very emotional stake in this matter since you are so into identity politics which I am not. Personally, I believe along with millions of other citizens these United States will survive Obama whether he last just one term or two.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2011, 04:59:51 PM »
Well then you are wasting thread and time.   You don't believe your own print--too afraid to put your hard earned money behind it.  LTC Lakin regrets ever knowing you.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2011, 05:03:15 PM »
Well then you are wasting thread and time.   You don't believe your own print--too afraid to put your hard earned money behind it.  LTC Lakin regrets ever knowing you.

SMH.....Do you pay anyone to post here?

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2011, 05:08:40 PM »
Let us stay with the birth certificate---wanna bet?????

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2011, 06:58:26 AM »

It never surprises me what people will invest in a lie and liars. You're the kind of person who would have given money to Bernie Maddof.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2011, 07:17:22 AM »

It never surprises me what people will invest in a lie and liars. You're the kind of person who would have given money to Bernie Maddof.

::)

Bet the man and stop deflecting...

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2011, 08:46:35 AM »

But you post articles from WND who want 9.99 to see inside information on an issue that you can google :crazy:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule