News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Bachmann To Give "Alternate" Rebuttal To State Of The Union Address  (Read 1863 times)

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Bachmann To Give "Alternate" Rebuttal To State Of The Union Address
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2011, 01:43:40 PM »
She's no more "looney tones" than Obama. Why is it when most of you liberals on this board disagree with someone.....particularly a conservative women.....the name calling starts? She sure in hell has alot more experience than Obama.......she just happens to be on the other side of the fence. This is the conservative women you need to worry about, not Palin.GO VIKINGS!!!

Please tell me you're not serious.  ::)

I think he is very serious.

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2011, 02:01:31 PM »
She's no more "looney tones" than Obama. Why is it when most of you liberals on this board disagree with someone.....particularly a conservative women.....the name calling starts? She sure in hell has alot more experience than Obama.......she just happens to be on the other side of the fence. This is the conservative women you need to worry about, not Palin.GO VIKINGS!!!

Please tell me you're not serious.  ::)

I think he is very serious.

Sad ain't it.

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2011, 10:54:23 PM »
What kills me is that she hasn't mentioned the two wars we have been funding as an issue for why the deficit is high.

No mention of the companies who are making record profits and yet out sourcing jobs. This is laughable

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2011, 03:57:28 AM »
See? And y'all wonder why I slam this guy at every chance...

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2011, 07:49:21 AM »
"...she's a bad Iwa Jamma..."

Bachmann/Palin 2012
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2011, 09:29:33 AM »
 :no:

Help us Lord!!!!

Teeny and Little

Offline QueHBCUFan

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2011, 09:35:23 AM »
I'm with you on that GK.  Please help us!

Thank you MAG for keeping it real!!!!  :nod:

ALBANY STATE UNIVERSITY

Offline bigram$

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2011, 09:37:23 AM »
Last night this "genius" made a complete and total fool of herself .... besides the weird not looking into the camera thing, and the claim of all the IRS agents coming to get you, and horrible makeup, and, the mispronounced words "Iwa Jama", and .....o well let me just stop there

If she represents the people then we are in trouble..... can you Imagine her or Palin in front of any of the worlds leaders they would be a laughing stock

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2011, 10:17:57 AM »
What kills me is that she hasn't mentioned the two wars we have been funding as an issue for why the deficit is high.

No mention of the companies who are making record profits and yet out sourcing jobs. This is laughable
Did Obama? GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2011, 10:35:02 AM »
No because he speech was not geared toward the deficit, it was geared toward jobs??? That was mentioned by all the major networks before the speech.  That was one of the criticisms of the GOP that his speech would concentrate on jobs instead of the deficit.

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2011, 11:01:05 AM »
No because he speech was not geared toward the deficit, it was geared toward jobs??? That was mentioned by all the major networks before the speech.  That was one of the criticisms of the GOP that his speech would concentrate on jobs instead of the deficit.
So explain to me.....if she is responding to HIS speech.....why should she talk about things that he didn't address? Hypocrisy at it's best guys.....you practice it well. GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline Optimusprime

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2011, 11:12:19 AM »
Bachmann was so far to the Right that she did not EVEN LOOK TO THE LEFT at the camera!!!

LAWD help us.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2011, 11:16:59 AM »
Why??? Because they are politicians.   Bachman's forte is deficits and BHO is jobs.  BHO speech was about jobs and hers deficits.  And if you are a student of State of the UNION addresses the rebutal speeches are more about the opposite party's agenda than about your opponents speech.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2011, 11:21:31 AM »
Also how can we be hypocrites.  BACHMANN'S SPEECH WAS TAPED BEFORE HAND.  So if BHO would have read the Gettysburg address, her rebutal  was have still been about the deficit, because iam sure she had a clue on what he would say , but not line by line. So if she made the speech BEFORE he delivered his it is hard to rebut, unless he gave her a copy of his speech.

Offline EB

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2011, 11:59:57 AM »
Here is the dangerous thing.  She has a lot of supporters and those funding her despite some in the republican party not liking her actions for last night.  Despite her being so wrong about American history, there are people who will still defend her.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News