News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: P90X  (Read 2151 times)

Offline westcoastaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: P90X
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2011, 11:20:49 AM »
I've been using it for about 5 months. I love it. It takes care of conditioning and muscle tone. My fiance' has even been doing it for a few months too.

What equipment do you need? dumbells in a variety of weight?

Dumbells, Pull up bar, stretch bands.. A chair and the floor....Really straight forward..

Interesting...

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2011, 11:32:09 AM »
You Siac Cats want an easy fix I see. Body delivered by UPS. :brickwall:  Oh well! All I can say is get you mind right first before you run out and join a gym, and buy equipment. Spend a year getting your mental house together, yes Cats a year. After a year if you are still committed to the cause then I say spend till your heart is content on stuff to argument your new life style.   

so said the rotund, portly, follicle receeding, dreadlocked rasta bear

I'm not fat, I'm proud to say that I have kept my weight off for 6 years and counting. I found the secret. And BTW, I got plenty of hair, as a matter of fact I could sell your wife some if I were in the business. I'm not saying your wife don't have hair but she'd might like some bear extensions to go with the horse. Just joking we all know it real Asian. 

Offline EPJr

• Assistant GM
  • So Proud 2B a Panther; 2B a Union Panther
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2011, 09:27:16 PM »
I've been using it for about 5 months. I love it. It takes care of conditioning and muscle tone. My fiance' has even been doing it for a few months too.

do you do the food program too?

2x CIAA Champions - Go Lady Panthers!!!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule