News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: I'm no peeping Tom BUT.....  (Read 10736 times)

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
  • ^Olds**ts, DUMBASSwh?y & mrwh?yers**ts Prez & Hero
    • View Profile
I'm no peeping Tom BUT.....
« on: January 19, 2011, 05:58:28 PM »
So I'm sitting at my desk finishing up a project when I look out the window and see a strange young man comming out of my next door neighbors sliding glass door. He walks out of the house, then my neighbors 17 year old daughter walks out.

Keep in mind that there is a 6 foot privacy fence surrounding both yards.

She follows him out, then closes the door behind them carefully. She has two younger brothers and a young cousin who should all be home from school now.

My curiosity is up... I stand to see what they are doing, so as to have an accurate report for the mother when she gets home from work tonight.

The couple move to the corner of the house... I'm thinking to light up a blunt or something.

NOPE!!!

He starts groping and feeling.

I thought about going out and saying something... but I don't really know these people that well and I'd never seen the boy before so I keep put.

NEXT thing I know, her pants are down... IN BROAD DAYLIGHT IN THE BACK YARD IN A RESIDENTIA NEIGHBORHOOD!!! He gets down on his knees while she is standing... and, well, let's just say he performs oral sex.

I mean they go at it hard!!

Without getting too graphic, let's just say she got flipped and flopped and he enjoyed every single drop.

I felt like a pervert watching... and even considered calling to cops to scare the hell outta them. Y'all DO know one thing leads to another. But I figured since it didn't go any further and she isn't pregnant yet then I'd just wait to tell the mother... a single parent... when she gets home tonight.

I called my wife and told her what happened and she told me to mind my own business and not say anything.

What should I do?

^^^SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
Re: I'm no peeping Tom BUT.....
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 06:04:56 PM »
I know bruh..

Tell your wife you'd like to recreate the sce...naaaaa never mind...I ain't gone take it there bruh. You grown.. :lol:

Just jokes man, no disrespect intended... ;D
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 06:19:34 PM by FunCkMaster »
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2017, 2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPS
1997, 1998, 1999 CIAA WOMEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPS
2019 and 2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2019, 2018, 2016, 2015, 2009, 2002 CIAA North Division Football Champions

Offline kjanswers

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 06:08:18 PM »
Dang, Cholly, that's a tough one!  60% of me says say nothing, but the remainder says the mother should know.  I just feel that if you don't know her that well, that may send the dynamics of your neighborly relationship to one extreme or the other.  I wouldn't say a word unless it happens again. 

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 06:19:35 PM »
Cholly,

Had a similar situation with my oldest niece years ago (I understand this is your neighbor and not a family member). The next time you see the girl by herself, ask her can you talk to her a moment and then tell her you saw what went on. Then tell her you aren't going to tell her parent THIS time, but she better get her thong in place and keep her legs closed or you WILL inform her parent. I promise you THAT will get her attention - unless she already knows her parent won't/doesn't care. Make sure you keep the date and time written somewhere where you can find it - along with a description of the boy... :nod: If she tries to bump her gums to you, tell her parent...

Teeny and Little

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
  • ^Olds**ts, DUMBASSwh?y & mrwh?yers**ts Prez & Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 06:25:52 PM »
^^^Good advice.

They've been living behind us for the last 4 1/2 years. It's a rental and the mother is a nurse at one of the Hospitals.

There is no "man of the house" and 3 teenagers, two younger kids who live there.

We TRY to look out for the kids with the mama working double shifts on a regular basis.... ESPECIALLY on the weekends.

This is the FIRST time I've seen any hints of sexual behavior out of any of those kids.

I really don't know these people that well you know? But I DO believe in the brothers keeper axiom and the "takes a Village" theory.

I just know that if it was one of MY boys I'd want the neighbors to tell me you know? :shrug:

^^^SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!

Offline kjanswers

• Neophyte
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2011, 06:43:51 PM »
With that amount of time as neighbors, I understand your dilemma.  I do caution you on talking to a young girl alone.  I don't trust them.  If she doesn't have enough decency to keep her business in doors she my say anything to avoid the embarrassment.  If you speak to anyone, the mother is the only choice.  My neighbor told on me when I was in the 6th grade. My mama beat me so bad I checked, I checked the "white" box on the CAT Test!  LOL  Just be careful.  Kids may not respect what you doing, but it will help her in the long run.  Tell the mother . . . dang I'm growing up

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2011, 06:52:37 PM »
cholly, you are a peeping tom.  you watched minors perform a sex act.  that might be against the law.  you probably should have called the cops.  you could have told the 911 operator there are two people having sex in your neighbor's backyard.

since you didn't do that you have to tell the girls mother.  if you have a description of the boy and if he drove a car a description and possible license plate give that to the mother too.  for the girl's safety you have to tell the mother.  what are you going to do if the next time you see her in the backyard there are half a dozen boys back there taking advantage of her.

after you tell the girl's mother wash your hands of the situation.  don't get mad if the mother does nothing or even gets mad at you for telling.  also, it would be a good idea to have another adult with you to witness you telling the mother.  the adult should not be your wife.

it could be possible you witnessed a rape.  depending on the age of the girl.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

MrSoul

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2011, 07:00:52 PM »
I think peeping tom implies you are peeping through somebody's windows when they think they have privacy. Somebody out in the backyard, thats a different story. And minors, too?  At this point, I'd just leave it alone and not say anything. Next time, they take to the backyard, I'd just make it kinda obvious that they are not as private as they think they are and you probably won't see them out there anymore, she'll just go over to his house, go to the basement or up in her room.  I agree, I wouldn't talk to the child cause it could get turned all kinds of ways and you'll be in the news for molesting her. Or at least when they get through, thats what the report will be.

The girl is 17 so there is no statutory rape here unless your state dictates that 17 is under the cutoff. I seriously doubt that it is. So you have not witnessed a rape.   Unfortunately, you really cannot stop kids from having sex and at 17, its surely nothing new to her now.

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
    • Jackson State University
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2011, 07:07:22 PM »
Cholly, that reminds me of when I was in high school.  We were all in the church van coming from Bible Study and were dropping friends off at home.  When we pulled into an apartment complex, the lights of the church van flashed on these two teenagers performing oral sex.  Our "Aunt Pearl", who was driving the van, layed on the horn, rolled down her window, and began to minister to them.  :lol:

My advice is to tell her mom via a letter.  That just may save her from getting pregnant or catching an STD, just like that uncle who whooped his nephew for misbehaving on Facebook.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2011, 07:11:21 PM »
mrsoul, according to cholly they were behind a six foot privacy fence.  they had reason to believe they had privacy.  that would make cholly a peeping tom. 

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2011, 07:20:49 PM »
So watching 17 year olds have sex, and then coming on internet message boards is whats hot in the streets cholly?

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2011, 07:26:26 PM »
So watching 17 year olds have sex, and then coming on internet message boards is whats hot in the streets cholly?

:lmao:

neymar, if cholly does the right thing and tells the girl's mother what happened he would be one big hypocrite.  he is the one that said, 'I have absolutely NO RIGHT to tell someone else what to do with their body. That is the ULTIMATE CONCEIT, arrogance personified.'

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2011, 07:40:53 PM »
You should say something, only because it could have been very embarrassing if you had guest or minors in your house who saw that. Other than that reason,  I say mind your own business and enjoy the show, she's 17.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2011, 07:44:52 PM »
The bigger question is did the old man like what he saw :)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 07:52:16 PM by Neymar »

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2011, 07:54:58 PM »
The bigger question is did the old man like what he see :)

He kept watching from start to finish didn't he? Now he's trying to act all righteous, pleeeease!  The only person who would not watch is a frumpy old church lady, maybe!  ::) Well she would not watch if she knew somebody was watching her while she was looking.
When I was a student, kids use to do the darnest things. Shaw has two highrise dorms, so if you lived on a upper floor, you could look across the way and  down into the female rooms. Come in the room and ole boy be sitting in the window with the lights out peeping like a muther.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule