News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: I'm no peeping Tom BUT.....  (Read 10998 times)

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
    • FVSU: Let's build a winner.
Re: I'm no peeping Tom BUT.....
« Reply #120 on: January 24, 2011, 07:21:36 PM »
VG, a 17 year old is not listening. You had your chance to preach, teach the first 15 years or so. You are not giving the 17 year old any credit. They know what they want to do or not do and you don't have much say so about it aside from putting them out of your house. If girl want to funk that boy she is going to do it. If girl want to have a baby, she is going to do it. Hopefully she was raised in a manner that makes her not want to do those things at 17.

She might screw if she wants to, but she'll think twice about doing it in my house...

At 17 years old you only THINK you know everything, only to realize at 21 that you didn't know a daggone thing..that is if you're lucky....

I agree!  I believe quite a few are over looking the fact that things can happen that can ruin such a young life.  I know my father told me that if I made a baby, I am going to take care of the baby which means I will get a job.  On another note, I had a cousin that had a child when she was 16.  Having that one child cause her to not finish school and become the nurse she wanted to be.
Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
  • ^Olds**ts, DUMBASSwh?y & mrwh?yers**ts Prez & Hero
    • View Profile
Re: I'm no peeping Tom BUT.....
« Reply #121 on: January 25, 2011, 08:23:09 AM »
^^^EXACTLY!!!

And in this case, that would negatively effect SIX lives.

Hopefully the mother, armed with the knowledge that her daughter is using poor judgement, can now deal with the problem effectively and avoid unwanted pregnancies and or STDs.

^^^SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule