News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: What If You Came Home...  (Read 1811 times)

Offline RedBuddha

• Assistant GM
  • Photographer
    • View Profile
Re: What If You Came Home...
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2011, 04:14:52 PM »
Now I don't have kids, but I think the rules are as goes:

You don't smoke drink or have sex in my house.
You don't even bring company in the house if I am not home.

Gay or straight, if you want to have sex you need to get a job and a place of your own.

I will not condone it, encourage it, nor pay for it. :police:

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2011, 04:28:13 PM »
Interesting thing about smoking and drinking. My parents never made those two things taboo in our house. They told us if we wanted to do it then they would give it to us. When we became of age, they gave us the strongest shot of likker they could find. That stopped us right in our tracks. Same with cigarettes. They put the pack in front of us and told us to smoke. That was the end of that. The fact that we knew we had the freedom to do it made us not slip around with our peers and do it. None of us  picked up the habits. I don't know if that is the right thing to do with sex. but one thing a parent should do is maintain an open relationship with the child so that the two of you can at least talk about it openly. If your child is thinking about doing it they should be talking to you and you can provide them with the needed support.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2011, 05:24:09 PM »
Interesting thing about smoking and drinking. My parents never made those two things taboo in our house. They told us if we wanted to do it then they would give it to us. When we became of age, they gave us the strongest shot of likker they could find. That stopped us right in our tracks. Same with cigarettes. They put the pack in front of us and told us to smoke. That was the end of that. The fact that we knew we had the freedom to do it made us not slip around with our peers and do it. None of us  picked up the habits. I don't know if that is the right thing to do with sex. but one thing a parent should do is maintain an open relationship with the child so that the two of you can at least talk about it openly. If your child is thinking about doing it they should be talking to you and you can provide them with the needed support.

For one if your child is doing something they can't talk to you about its probably illegal or immoral anyway. :shrug:

Que82 thought bubble.

Cap.  Dad can I talk to you about something.

Dad.  Yes Son anything, by the way adjust your skirt I can see your panties.

Cap.   Dad, I'm thinking about becoming a drug dealer and I need your opinion.

Dad.  Well son I'm happy you have the entrpreneurial spirit.  You need help buying or distributing it?

Cap.  No Dad my boyfriend, the little naked boy down the street said he would help, and we will take it out on our newspaper route.  By the way Dad we were humping at the house while ya'll were away and I have this rash.

Dad.  Did you use the condom like I told you.

Cap   No Dad you know I like it raw.

Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Lord, remove the front teeth of my enemies so I can know them by their smile.

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2011, 08:01:39 PM »
Well Que, my Mac does  come with a web cam, and I sure could use some extra  money to tie me over till tax refund time. Since you're sitting around thinking about it, I can make it happen for $5.99 a minute. GK, go in your closet and pick me out some of those hot Detroit fashions  so I can rock this boy's world and take all his little pay check. You still got that Aretha Franklin hat with the big bow? Yeah, I'll start with that so I can be all dignified and presidential like. Then I'll bring it on home by stripping down to reveal a purple bra and yellow panties while draping myself in the American flag.  For a little extra, I'll do it while twirling a flaming baton and dancing to Yankie Doodle Dandy.

Why do folk think they can shake me? It ain't possible unless they are saying bad things about ShawU? Otherwise Capler is always going to win these little dust ups.   :nod:

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2011, 09:30:41 PM »
Well Que, my Mac does  come with a web cam, and I sure could use some extra  money to tie me over till tax refund time. Since you're sitting around thinking about it, I can make it happen for $5.99 a minute. GK, go in your closet and pick me out some of those hot Detroit fashions  so I can rock this boy's world and take all his little pay check. You still got that Aretha Franklin hat with the big bow? Yeah, I'll start with that so I can be all dignified and presidential like. Then I'll bring it on home by stripping down to reveal a purple bra and yellow panties while draping myself in the American flag.  For a little extra, I'll do it while twirling a flaming baton and dancing to Yankie Doodle Dandy.

Why do folk think they can shake me? It ain't possible unless they are saying bad things about ShawU? Otherwise Capler is always going to win these little dust ups.   :nod:

Shake you?  :lmao: Who really gives a dayum about shaking you?  won what????   You are a legend in your own mind. :lol:
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Lord, remove the front teeth of my enemies so I can know them by their smile.

Online ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2011, 09:19:16 AM »
^^

:lmao:

Que,

Cap is what we used to call a "clegend"...that mug is a classic legend in his own mind....and i bet your sig applies to him too....

[img width=132 height=200]https://scontent-mia3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/67371432_10156326345266884_1713769312054935552_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQlfdZ935sl6FE5MZj_9zJ_1NUIg_F99ny8wv6p9o2iM8HzSKv6gn5rTxESyOfGqrv0&_nc_ht=s

MrSoul

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2011, 10:03:27 AM »

;D  Mr. Capler, you are awesome, sir  :lol:

Offline TJ1906

• Neophyte
  • PRIORITIES AND OPTIONS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2011, 10:07:46 AM »
Wow, this is crazy.  I wonder if her son became a millionaire later would she regret it?  Better yet if he was to die today what would she think? 

My momma always preached to us about unconditional love and honestly this lady seems to be SICK in the head. 

Sidenote:  I wonder if she was the Bomqueesha from the black that gave birth to a child early, I bet she thinks that comparing apples to oranges. 

This may be a lil  :offtopic: but Marsha Ambrosius (sp) of Floetry just dropped a new video with a concept regarding stuff like this. 

*Many people can't have kids and she not only giving her's away, she is giving up on a life.  You can't abort someone who is already here*
"WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL I HATED POLY SCI, NOW THAT I'M OLDER I KNOW TO LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE!!!"

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fvsu.edu
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2011, 10:24:32 AM »
I wouldn't put him out, but he would probably wish I would....that joker would have the BARE necessities....3 squares and a cot...

Yep... a bed, MAYBE a radio...3 squares and no snacks...I'd do the same if he was screwing a girl...

Do NOT screw in my house  >:(

He probably wouldn't have a key.....he'd have to knock...he would only get a key if he had somewhere to be (school or church sponsored) and my husband or I wouldn't be there...he would get a key but would have to turn it back in...if he decided to make a copy he better not let me know about it.....

I would definitely talk to him and see where his head was though....I would let him know that while I don't agree with it he has his own life to lead, that I love him, but screwing under my roof without being married is a NO NO and he would have to suffer the consequences...

The timeframe that the punishment would last is not established in this hypothetical situation, but I would say that if he has no other dust ups in 6 mos I would probably lift the sanctions....

It is a BIG no-no in my book...
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 10:32:44 AM by Valley Girl »
"Don‘t let how other folks treat you get YOU sent to Hell" - My Daddy  - RIP

FORT VALLEY STATE FORT VALLEY STATE! OUR LIVES TO THEE WE DEDICATE!

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2011, 11:04:46 AM »
You talk a lot of stuff VG, but I don't think you could possibly be that mean to your child. All he has to do is bat his little doe eyes, cry a few tears while saying 'but mama, I love you', and your butt will be down at the drug store buying him prophylactics. Sons have have that kind of power over their mothers.

On a side note, don't ever go to Wal Mart and ask the sales person where they keep the prophylactics.  "Prophylactics, have you checked in electronics?'   Never mind, I'll keep searching.  :tiptoe:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 11:08:02 AM by Capler »

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fvsu.edu
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2011, 11:27:00 AM »
You obviously don't know VG :lol:

Ask my niece....I am the queen of tough love....and she loves me to death

My friends don't come to me for coddling....if they want to be coddled they go elsewhere..I tell them what's right, not what they want to hear....they love me for it

Luckily I have the most mannerable 16 year old nephew an auntie could ask for so I don't get in his hindparts......now with that 2 year old nephew it remains to be seen...I love him to death, but auntie doesn't spoil him..she plays with him, she loves on him, but she lays down the law :nod:
"Don‘t let how other folks treat you get YOU sent to Hell" - My Daddy  - RIP

FORT VALLEY STATE FORT VALLEY STATE! OUR LIVES TO THEE WE DEDICATE!

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2011, 11:44:12 AM »
But oh, that little son will melt the Ice Princess!  :nod: Same with fathers and daughters. I might say go to your room without food while I'm mad, but the thought of them being hungry would be unbearable.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News