News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.   Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: Former Clarence Thomas Girlfriend Gets Book Deal  (Read 1874 times)

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Former Clarence Thomas Girlfriend Gets Book Deal
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2011, 10:51:15 PM »
Maybe he isnt shallow like the majority of brothers. Get the prettiest woman pregnant, and then bounce because shes an annoying twat with no other redeeming qualities.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2011, 10:56:15 PM »
Maybe he isnt shallow like the majority of brothers. Get the prettiest woman pregnant, and then bounce because shes an annoying twat with no other redeeming qualities.
::)

Do you know the majority of brothers, or is this another one of those broad brush thoughts from the dark corners of your mind that you want us to believe as fact?

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2011, 10:57:30 PM »

Do you know the majority of brothers, or is this another one of those broad brush thoughts from the dark corners of your mind that you want us to believe as fact?

70% of black babies are born to women not married...thats a majority.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2011, 11:05:18 PM »

Oh... from your place of origin overseas. My bad....

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2011, 11:08:37 PM »

Oh... from your place of origin overseas. My bad....

Nah homie...thats YOUR women :lol: :lol: :lol:

MrSoul

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2011, 09:06:43 AM »

and maybe he is.  it isn't always the prettiest women getting pregnant. I used to work right across from the DFACs building and a lot of those chicks inline waiting for the building to open were far from pretty, so you're basically generalizing here, again.

70% of black babies are born to women not married...thats a majority
And guess how many of that 70% choose to get knocked up without being married?
A big majority.  Standards and expectations are damn near non-existent in our culture now.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 09:08:33 AM by MrSoul »

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2011, 10:43:26 AM »

and maybe he is.  it isn't always the prettiest women getting pregnant. I used to work right across from the DFACs building and a lot of those chicks inline waiting for the building to open were far from pretty, so you're basically generalizing here, again.

70% of black babies are born to women not married...thats a majority
And guess how many of that 70% choose to get knocked up without being married?
A big majority.  Standards and expectations are damn near non-existent in our culture now.

Unless you are from where they are from then I dont see how you can properly decide what is pretty or not. A 10 in Atlanta is not necessarily a 10 in LA ya dig?

As far as the "Choosing" not to be married...I feel that is rather insensitive. I may not think much of that certain group of women, but I wouldnt be as mean to say black american women like shooting out bastards. The problem is 100% that no dude is trying to marry the majority of them from jump, so they have the kid in an attempt to trap the man.

MrSoul

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2011, 11:21:41 AM »
I can decide what I see is pretty or not based on what I think is pretty just like anybody else.  ::)  you don't have to like it.

as far as me being insensitive, not hardly, dude. Its called living and being exposed to people from all over and seeing what I see.

You just said yourself that they "have the kid in an attempt to trap the man" - [your words, not mine] thus they have made a conscious choice to get pregnant, dude. Maybe you're being insensitive to the so-called 100% of men not wanting to marry them from jump?  :shrug:

I have worked with a lot of women. I've heard many of them say [in their discussions with other chicks] how they want to have a baby by this dude and that dude...ganted, these are younger women who don't realize until 2 or 3 babies later with no wedding ring, that they went about it the wrong way.

There are choices and consequences in life, son, until you own and learn from yours, you will forever be a victim to your bad choices.

Class over, no go study your notes.  ;)

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2011, 04:00:14 PM »
 :-X

Offline Brother Tony

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2011, 04:04:19 PM »
somebody give me a book deal  :shrug:
TUSKEGEE.....THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!

"BRINGING THE WORLD TO TUSKEGEE AND TUSKEGEE TO THE WORLD"

Offline Sierra

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2011, 07:19:02 PM »
:no: That boy really needed glasses back then, huh?

Please ..goodies are not always wrapped in fine paper.

Ain' always wrapped in yesterdays newspaper, either. But hey, I understand. You go with wherever your game takes you... ;D

From the looks of things, holmes didn' have a whole lotta game going on...  :shrug:

It seems we oftentime get on this subject of "good looks". I find it necessary that one should think on the line of intelligences, and if that "fine one" can carry on a good conversation and not be an embarrassment in public. Not all of you males have always had a  model woman. I value trust, cleanliness, good morals etc.  I have experienced varieties of intimacy and the ladies were not all models (fine). One I remembered was rumored to be a lesbian. She had very beautiful smooth skin, an Afro, white teeth and soft lips. Was she real beautiful, no but I really loved the experience.
Do all the right things for the all the right reasons.Damn the consequences.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News