News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: White Women...  (Read 2637 times)

Offline Sierra

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: White Women...
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2011, 10:10:49 AM »
Its traces of melanin, which is the same thing which makes us black.It comes from them evolving from darker skinned people due to the climate of Asia minor.

which is also the reason they bury so quickly, because they start turning brown. :lol:

The breaking down of intestine gas, which in turn floods body tissue producing the color change  is why whites bury so quickly.:nod:

Next time google the question before you respond with something like this that is pure and utter B.S.

It might make people think that you have NO idea what you are talking about. ::)

My who's a retired educator would often say " you think education is expensive, how about the cost of ingorance."
Do all the right things for the all the right reasons.Damn the consequences.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2011, 09:04:30 PM »
uchi,

I just asked a 27 yr old, very Caucasian coworker what she calls those big freckles on her hands, arms and chest (she has this penchant for wearing v-neck, short sleeved shirts) and she said they are "liver" spots - I asked her what caused them and she said "too much sun". This child has that "baked" looking skin... :nod:

Ya think?

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
    • FVSU: Let's build a winner.
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2011, 06:11:19 AM »
soflorattler,

Those spots that you have a picture of are what Caucasians refer to as 'age spots' or 'liver spots'.  This is something that happens to them as they age and a cause is over exposure to the sun w/o protection such as sun screen.

My father who was a light skin black man had a similar condition as he aged; however, I have the opposite, where I am getting white spots as I aged.  When I get a tan, they are not as visible, but I return to my natural color, they really show up in some areas.  What do we black call the white spots.
Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2011, 07:22:20 AM »
uchi,

I just asked a 27 yr old, very Caucasian coworker what she calls those big freckles on her hands, arms and chest (she has this penchant for wearing v-neck, short sleeved shirts) and she said they are "liver" spots - I asked her what caused them and she said "too much sun". This child has that "baked" looking skin... :nod:

Ya think?

that woman is darker than mommy y.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

MrSoul

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2011, 09:00:13 AM »
I've seen plenty of old white folks like her at the nude beaches before. Looks like they are wearing leather. Well, leather is skin, right, just animals skin.  :lol:  You can tell they have spent years at the beach soaking up the sun. Skin so wrinkled it looks like a custome for real.  :o

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
  • ^Oldshits, DUMBASSwh?y & mrwh?yershits Prez & Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2011, 07:10:34 PM »
Its traces of melanin, which is the same thing which makes us black.It comes from them evolving from darker skinned people due to the climate of Asia minor.

which is also the reason they bury so quickly, because they start turning brown. :lol:

The breaking down of intestine gas, which in turn floods body tissue producing the color change  is why whites bury so quickly.:nod:

Next time google the question before you respond with something like this that is pure and utter B.S.

It might make people think that you have NO idea what you are talking about. ::)

My who's a retired educator would often say " you think education is expensive, how about the cost of ingorance."

AMEN!!! #clap#

^^^SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2011, 07:23:29 PM »
BTW...

WHENEVER any of you have any questions related to human health, I STRONGLY suggest you go to either the NIH (National Institutes of Health) or the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) website and find out whatever you need to know. I have been using both resources for my job over the last 20 years going back to the beginning of the ORIGINAL CDC Wonder and I can tell you that there are answers for EVERY question you may have.

Age Spots defined by NIHs' MedlinePlus service

Age Spots defined by the Mayo Clinic

Don't guess... KNOW.

^^^SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2011, 10:49:49 PM »
BTW...

WHENEVER any of you have any questions related to human health, I STRONGLY suggest you go to either the NIH (National Institutes of Health) or the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) website and find out whatever you need to know. I have been using both resources for my job over the last 20 years going back to the beginning of the ORIGINAL CDC Wonder and I can tell you that there are answers for EVERY question you may have.

Age Spots defined by NIHs' MedlinePlus service

Age Spots defined by the Mayo Clinic

Don't guess... KNOW.

Wasnt those centers testing Syphilis on you around 100 years ago when you were a teen? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline Ivan

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook Page
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2011, 11:13:48 PM »
You can also go to WebMD.com and access articles about health topics.  :nod:
I am now on Facebook! Come check me out...
 http://www.facebook.com/people/Ivan-Guillory/1249473291

SIAC All Sports Champions - 1990, ‘91, ‘92, ‘00, ‘01, ‘02, ‘06, ‘08

Offline Cholly

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2011, 08:49:19 AM »
^^^Yep.

That website get's their information from the NIH. :nod:

^^^SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!

Offline Brother Tony

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2011, 10:23:35 AM »
I'LL RIDE TO THE BEACH ON LUNCH BREAK AND TAKE A SURVEY!  ::) :shrug: :brickwall:
TUSKEGEE.....THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!

"BRINGING THE WORLD TO TUSKEGEE AND TUSKEGEE TO THE WORLD"

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2011, 10:24:43 AM »
I'LL RIDE TO THE BEACH ON LUNCH BREAK AND TAKE A SURVEY!  ::) :shrug: :brickwall:

post your results this afternoon.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News