News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Oversexed, Overdone: Leggings  (Read 3851 times)

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
Oversexed, Overdone: Leggings
« on: January 05, 2011, 10:48:13 AM »
WE ARE ALL  IMPORTANT BUT I AM FASCINATING !!!!!

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
  • Tiger Pride!
    • View Profile
Re: Oversexed, Overdone: Leggings
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 11:31:09 AM »

If you look like THAT^^^^^^^^^in them, I ain't mad atcha. DO YOU, BABY!    ;)

BUT!!!!!

if you look like THIS vvvvvvv in leggings, just say NO!

hey, you asked   ;D

Offline TrueEagle

• Assistant GM
  • Asst. GM
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nccueaf.org
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 11:39:16 AM »
I totally dig 'em. But as a board member of the "Jeggings Lovers of America" I REALLY like the jeggings.

Post THOSE  pics!!!
"The EAGLE is no common, ordinary barnyard fowl, and while a sparrow clings to its flock, AN EAGLE SOARS ALONE!" -Dr. James Shepard, Founder of NCCU    :nod:

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 11:43:51 AM »

when did they start making diesel jet skis
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline 10FortyBreak

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 11:44:19 AM »
I totally dig 'em. But as a board member of the "Jeggings Lovers of America" I REALLY like the jeggings.

Post THOSE  pics!!!

Yeah, I LOVE MY JEGGINGS!!!!  They are the best invention since HD TV.  I think leggings/jeggings are a very versatile fashion option.  Now, it is true...not everyone can wear them (especially with out a tunic or long top) but I disagree with the author's thoughts.  Leggings/jeggings are no worse than some jeans that are out there...

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 12:06:07 PM »
^^^Yeah Soror. Most people do not look horrible in jeans/pants but they do in leggings. I guess leggins are not pants and most people are not pairing a particular top. I have seen people rock jeans and slacks very creative not so much with leggings, and jeans also do not show every flaw. I never heard of jeggings until I ask my daughter what was she wearing :lol:

Now Fanny, lookes  like a trick a-- home wrecker even if the courts say she isn't. Like a $5 hooker.

Then folks wonder why they don't get taken seriously.

Play with texture, play with color, spend alot of money on ugly a-- uncomfortable shoes and I am with you on doing you.

Make me have to look at your big a**  and think about who is tapping it each time you walk by..... Please don't do you if I have to see you.

And I wish churches would go back to making folks not come as you are. Lace Leggins or to me any leggins at a funeral are so out of place. And we wonder why folks come to Rushand Boule looking like two bit tricks.... They don't know better for real.

WE ARE ALL  IMPORTANT BUT I AM FASCINATING !!!!!

Offline westcoastaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 02:38:16 PM »
^^^Yeah Soror. Most people do not look horrible in jeans/pants but they do in leggings. I guess leggins are not pants and most people are not pairing a particular top. I have seen people rock jeans and slacks very creative not so much with leggings, and jeans also do not show every flaw. I never heard of jeggings until I ask my daughter what was she wearing :lol:

Now Fanny, lookes  like a trick a-- home wrecker even if the courts say she isn't. Like a $5 hooker.

Play with texture, play with color, spend alot of money on ugly a-- uncomfortable shoes and I am with you on doing you.

Make me have to look at your big a**  and think about who is tapping it each time you walk by..... Please don't do you if I have to see you.

And I wish churches would go back to making folks not come as you are. Lace Leggins or to me any leggins at a funeral are so out of place. And we wonder why folks come to Rushand Boule looking like two bit tricks.... They don't know better for real.

I know we must not be caught up on worldly ways but man a woman in Leggings is nice to look at.

Offline ‘87 Alum

• Assistant GM
  • The Pride of the Swift Growing South!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 02:47:28 PM »
I saw a commercial for these things the other night.... :shrug:

we saw some in the mall and i had to smh...i never heard of em....them things look just like some jeans....but i have to agree that if you got so much junk in your trunk that Sanford & Son was filmed live and on location....then them jeggings aint for you......

Offline TrueEagle

• Assistant GM
  • Asst. GM
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nccueaf.org
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 03:01:01 PM »
.... Most people do not look horrible in jeans/pants but they do in leggings.

Especially without some heels on.  :lol:
"The EAGLE is no common, ordinary barnyard fowl, and while a sparrow clings to its flock, AN EAGLE SOARS ALONE!" -Dr. James Shepard, Founder of NCCU    :nod:

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2011, 03:01:25 PM »
K----s are "Slouching Through Gormorrah: Modern Liberalism And American Decline"

Please get a copy and read K----s.

Offline Jaggrad

• Assistant GM
  • We Them Boyz
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 03:10:40 PM »
.... Most people do not look horrible in jeans/pants but they do in leggings.

Especially without some heels on.  :lol:

~inserts embarrassing laugh here~   :blush: :lol: :lol:

Especially if your a +++Size Gul!!!....... Them legz rubbin together tearing the fabric out them leggings..... Lookin like growing Black Eye Peas!!!!!

Just Nasty..!!!! :nono2:

Somethings are NOT made for Everybody!!!! :shrug:

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2011, 11:24:56 PM »

I know we must not be caught up on worldly ways but man a woman in Leggings is nice to look at.

Leggings do Leggings don't  

Jeggings do Leggings don't

Leggings do Leggings ???? Is that a bulge?

Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Trying to light Que82 up like a 4th of July firecracker

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News