News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: B2K Member Admits He Was Sexually Abused...  (Read 2828 times)

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
    • Jackson State University
B2K Member Admits He Was Sexually Abused...
« on: December 31, 2010, 04:50:10 PM »
After watching this YouTube clip, this brotha needs some therapy from the allegations he is making about things he was forced to do with other members of B2K and Marcus Houston.   :no:  It makes me wonder if this type of stuff is common in the music industry.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 05:33:17 PM by DRUMMA1 »

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: B2K Member Admits He Was Sexually Abused...
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 10:23:05 PM »
All i saw was an angry little boy who felt he was getting cut out of some business opportunities so he started spilling everybody's dirt. That's childish. I'm sure if the money was still rolling in, he would keep his mouth shut, except maybe to suck more wee, wee. My point is he should not be blasting them like that just because he's mad. If he need therapy, he need to go get it. If he was molested and was under age then he need to press charges. But if he was of age and sucking under his own free will then he need to go somewhere, sit down and shut up. No one cares if B2K members were straight or gay, unless of course you are involved with one of them.    
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 10:33:26 PM by Capler »

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 10:29:05 PM »
All i saw was an angry little boy who felt he was getting cut out of some business opportunities so he started spilling everybody's dirt. That's childish. I'm sure if the money were still rolling in, he would keep his mouth shut, except maybe to suck more wee, wee. My point is he should not be blasting them like that just because he's mad. If he need therapy, he need to go get it. If he was molested and was under age then he need to press charges. But if he was of age and sucking under his own free will then he need to go somewhere, sit down and shut up. No one cares if B2K members were straight or gay, unless of course you are involved with one of them.   

Well-said.  Dude seems extremely emotionally-disturbed in the video about being left out of the loop with career opportunities so he decided to put folks on blast.  I hate when people put other people's personal business out on front street when they don't get their way.   :no:

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 10:56:05 PM »
??? Is this guy somebody?

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2010, 11:04:07 PM »

Former member of a popular boy-band called B2K.

Offline EPJr

• Assistant GM
  • So Proud 2B a Panther; 2B a Union Panther
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 10:22:47 PM »

never heard of them

2x CIAA Champions - Go Lady Panthers!!!

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2011, 10:38:17 PM »
Google and YouTube them.  They were like the New Edition of my generation.  Omarion went solo just like Bobby Brown, too. 

Offline lew9ball

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://TU
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2011, 12:12:50 AM »
All i saw was an angry little boy who felt he was getting cut out of some business opportunities so he started spilling everybody's dirt. That's childish. I'm sure if the money were still rolling in, he would keep his mouth shut, except maybe to suck more wee, wee. My point is he should not be blasting them like that just because he's mad. If he need therapy, he need to go get it. If he was molested and was under age then he need to press charges. But if he was of age and sucking under his own free will then he need to go somewhere, sit down and shut up. No one cares if B2K members were straight or gay, unless of course you are involved with one of them.   

Well-said.  Dude seems extremely emotionally-disturbed in the video about being left out of the loop with career opportunities so he decided to put folks on blast.  I hate when people put other people's personal business out on front street when they don't get their way.   :no:
^^^ Just stick a pickle in his mouth. ;)
"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else"
                       Booker T. Washington

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2011, 07:12:13 AM »

^^^ Just stick a pickle in his mouth. ;)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline DES

• Assistant GM
  • SH*T TALKER BUT IT'S ALL LOVE !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2011, 07:28:24 AM »
Google and YouTube them.  They were like the New Edition of my generation.  Omarion went solo just like Bobby Brown, too. 

I wouldn't go that far with the New Edition comparisons they were hot maybe three years. New Edition was big from maybe 83-2000 and even to this day can fill up a large arena the Y2k Boys would be lucky to fill up a high school gym

Offline DES

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2011, 07:32:49 AM »
You Tube title Raz B Admits to Sucking off J Boog

:no: :no: :no:

Offline Branj2

• Assistant GM
  • 2007 SWAC Champions
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2011, 07:41:16 AM »
I knew something was wrong with all those mofos when I was in high school. The bounced around with s-curls, and overalls with the one strap. Plus I always questioned Chris Stokes also! Never trust a 35 year old fat dude, that hangs around 16 year olds, and rocks an s-curl!
Jackson State Tigers 2007 SWAC Champions

Notre Dame Fighting Irish 2005 BCS(Fiesta Bowl)

Hoover Bucs 2000,2002 6A State Champions

2009 AFL2 American Conference Champions WB Scranton Pioneers

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFK4XxMsWuEri-ZlbFGeTfh89KSmW-vBUs-O7yQWeDi5Osplj8eg

Offline DES

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2011, 07:44:42 AM »
I knew something was wrong with all those mofos when I was in high school. The bounced around with s-curls, and overalls with the one strap. Plus I always questioned Chris Stokes also! Never trust a 35 year old fat dude, that hangs around 16 year olds, and rocks an s-curl!

Right I remember seeing Stokes on TV and he was like the sister or girl cousin that you never wanted

Offline FunCkMaster

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2011, 09:53:25 AM »

never heard of them

I wish I never heard of them... :lol: I have a teenage daughter who was sorta into them back in the day..I had no choice....
BOWIE STATE UNIVERSITY
2018 CIAA FOOTBALL CHAMPS
2017,2013 & 2003 CIAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS
2018,2016, 2015,2009,2002 CIAA Northern Football Champions

Offline Capler

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2011, 11:53:56 AM »
Man, the fat manager/producer always catches hell.   He can be skinny and nothing would ever be said. Sometimes I look at Timbaland and think, "well he's a good looking guy, a great producer and performer but I bet he's a deviant." What's wrong with us for thinking like that?  :lol: 

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News