News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: WOMAN SHOT IN THE HEAD  (Read 646 times)

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
WOMAN SHOT IN THE HEAD
« on: December 24, 2010, 08:47:43 AM »
      GOT THIS FROM A FRIEND IN SAN DIEGO AND HE SAYS IT IS A TRUE STORY THAT WAS IN A LOCAL NEWPAPPER.  TOO FUNNY!!

Linda Burnett, 23, a resident of San Diego, was visiting her in-laws and while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries. Later, her husband noticed her sitting in her car in the driveway with the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head. He became concerned and walked over to the car. He noticed that Linda's eyes were now open and she looked very strange. He asked her if she was okay, and Linda replied that she had been shot in the back of the head and had been holding her brains in for over an hour.

The husband called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head.  

When they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough on the back of her head.  A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially passed out, but quickly recovered.

Linda is blonde, a Republican and a Palin supporter, but that could all be a coincidence.
The defective biscuit canister was analyzed and it was determined, of course, to be Obama’s fault.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 08:51:34 AM by CIAA-FAN »
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: WOMAN SHOT IN THE HEAD
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 12:07:53 PM »
this story has been around since before the internet.  you should read what snopes.com had to say about this.  they date a version of this back to mark twain. 
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 12:20:38 PM »
What supermarket did Mark Twain shop at? What kind of car did he drive? ???

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 12:31:39 PM »

it is obvious you have no clue as to the history of this urban legend.  now we all know you did not read what snopes.com says about this.  your ignorance shows.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 01:42:43 PM »

it is obvious you have no clue as to the history of this urban legend.  now we all know you did not read what snopes.com says about this.  your ignorance shows.

NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING IGNORANT AS THAT CAN BE CURED, HOWEVER STUPIDITY IS ANOTHER CASE ENTIRELY. 
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News