News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Michael Anthony Green Helping other Wrongly Convicted  (Read 312 times)

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Michael Anthony Green Helping other Wrongly Convicted
« on: December 21, 2010, 11:02:52 AM »

It doesn't happen often, but about as often as you see last night's lunar eclipse, which last occurred in the year 1638, you hear of a person who is doing something so grand, so selfless and noble, it makes you wish you were a bit more like them.

Michael Anthony Green (pictured) is that person.

Green spent 27 years in a Texas prison for a rape he didn't commit, but instead of letting his wrongful conviction and loss of his most productive years on this planet eat him up with grief and bitterness, Green has turned his energies toward helping others who may be wrongly convicted.

http://www.bvblackspin.com/2010/12/21/wrongly-convicted-michael-anthony-green-is-my-hero/

:clap:

Offline PharoahNupe94

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Anthony Green Helping other Wrongly Convicted
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 11:08:43 AM »
Great story  :clap: :clap:
but shyt like this burns me up  >:(

Offline Jay_Thomas

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Anthony Green Helping other Wrongly Convicted
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 12:07:53 PM »
Pharoah, me too!!!   :nod:  He'll NEVER get that time back that he lost while being locked up. Still he has a wonderful attitude. I'm not sure how I would handle the same circumstances.  :no:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in. You can use the Cash App and contribute to $onnidan, or process your donation through PayPal below.

=OW= 

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News