News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Duke Lacrosse Accuser Convicted of Child Abuse  (Read 8137 times)

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Duke Lacrosse Accuser Convicted of Child Abuse
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2010, 03:16:37 PM »
Getting back on topic, if she in fact is guilty of child abuse, she needs to be served justice.  I also believe she should recieves some psychiatric counseling.  If she were smart, she would have moved away from Durham after she graduated from NCCU.

EXACTLY  :nod:

Do you have an uncensored pic of your sig?

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline PharoahNupe94

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2010, 03:52:07 PM »
Getting back on topic, if she in fact is guilty of child abuse, she needs to be served justice.  I also believe she should recieves some psychiatric counseling.  If she were smart, she would have moved away from Durham after she graduated from NCCU.

EXACTLY  :nod:

Do you have an uncensored pic of your sig?

:lol: I have to keep it clean brother but Pharoah can deliver if need be   ;D

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
    • Jackson State University
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2010, 04:06:38 PM »
I remember when the 2nd dancer was GMA after the story broke in 2006.  I remember her saying something to that effect that she was with accuser that night and that she was fine.  The 2nd dancer had moved to California right after the incident so it let me know that she had enough sense to get the hell out of dodge before the  :thefan: .  I personally believe something negative happened, probably verbal, and the accuser wanted revenge by accusing those Dook boys of rape.  If I were NCCU, I would have not allowed her to graduate on ethical grounds.  There had to be some ethics code set in place in the student code of conduct at the time.

Ever since that incident, she has stayed in trouble.  She recently had an altercation with her boyfriend that landed her in jail or house arrest.  Ms. Mangum needs professional mental help, asap.   :no:

Offline WileECoyote06

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2010, 05:30:17 PM »
I remember when the 2nd dancer was GMA after the story broke in 2006.  I remember her saying something to that effect that she was with accuser that night and that she was fine.  The 2nd dancer had moved to California right after the incident so it let me know that she had enough sense to get the hell out of dodge before the  :thefan: .  I personally believe something negative happened, probably verbal, and the accuser wanted revenge by accusing those Dook boys of rape.  If I were NCCU, I would have not allowed her to graduate on ethical grounds.  There had to be some ethics code set in place in the student code of conduct at the time.

Ever since that incident, she has stayed in trouble.  She recently had an altercation with her boyfriend that landed her in jail or house arrest.  Ms. Mangum needs professional mental help, asap.   :no:

this is the same case.  I'm no fan of her, and fault her for not moving away and the dumb dude who decided to date her.  But the Durham DA trumped up the charges severely on her I guess in revenge   :shrug:  That is why the original charge of arson hung the jury and she wasn't charged for that.

I'm still wondering why it was counted as child abuse instead of child endangerment (unless they are considered the same offense in NC). 

BTW, the boyfriend admitted that things occurred just like in her story.  There was domestic abuse, which set off Crystal with the threats and the wanton behavior.  However, he was never called to the stand as a witness.

:tiptoe:

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2010, 05:51:24 PM »
Interesting, Wile E.  I am not suprised at the actions of the Durham D.A.  I knew that if she stayed in Durham and had another incident popped up, the legal system would "go in" on here.  I hope that everything works out for her children.  They may grow up facing ridicule from their peers, which is very unfortunate. 

BlitzingEagle

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2010, 09:18:14 PM »
There were no trumped up charges, she did everything they said she did. Now if you want to believe that the boyfriend broke his own windows out his car, slashed his tires, and set his own clothes on fire then you might need to be in on here  :crazy: sessions lol

The DA is pretty damn good, and happens to also be an african american women.

And in regards to the duke lax story i'm still going to say "I told you so"  :tongue2:

Even top administrators at NCCU, including Chancellor Ammons didn't believe her story  :brickwall:

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2010, 09:28:48 PM »
And in regards to the duke lax story i'm still going to say "I told you so"  :tongue2:

Even top administrators at NCCU, including Chancellor Ammons didn't believe her story  :brickwall:

I never believed her story either.  Not because her story had all of those holes in it but because she was a stripper.  I have never believed a word that a stripper, a hood rat, or a proven hoe has ever told me.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 09:30:33 PM by DRUMMA1 »

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
    • FVSU: Let's build a winner.
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2010, 06:06:10 AM »
Bantu or Ban·tus
1. A member of any of a large number of linguistically related peoples of central and southern Africa.
2. A group of over 400 closely related languages spoken in central, east-central, and southern Africa, belonging to the South Central subgroup of the Niger-Congo language family and including Swahili, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Zulu, and Xhosa.

So are you saying Africans of this particular region are unattractive, while people from other areas are more pleasing to you? My guess who be that they look at each other and think they're hot. I'm not too keen on the way Chinese folk look but I'm not trying to be a judge in the Miss Chinese Pageant either. Left up to me, I would tell them all to gone on back home.

Thanks Dr. Cap for breaking it down to this young man.  I find it so ironic that for all his pro black talk especially criticizing blacks who are member of Greek lettered organization, that Mr. Real Black man dislike strong African features, but prefer those with more Greek like features.

I for one love my Bantus women and there features.   :nod:
Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fvsu.edu
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2010, 07:31:10 AM »
I never believed her story either.  Not because her story had all of those holes in it but because she was a stripper.  I have never believed a word that a stripper, a hood rat, or a proven hoe has ever told me.

General questions:

So a stripper can't get raped?  A hoodrat can't get raped?  A hoe can't get raped?  Or is it that they can get raped but if they told you, you just wouldn't believe them...

If you don't believe anything a hoe tells you, you don't believe a lot of folks, probably including a few men you know...

hmm...

Cats I peeped that too......to be so pro African yet never have anything positive to say about dark skinned Africans and laud those with lighter skin and straight hair...if that's what he likes then say that, but he doesn't have to put down other groups to celebrate what he likes....I've never heard him say anything positive about dark skinned people period.

He needs to say he's Pro-Ethiopian and be done with it, because CLEARLY he isn't Pro-African. 

Just a walking contradiction....
"Don‘t let how other folks treat you get YOU sent to Hell" - My Daddy  - RIP

FORT VALLEY STATE FORT VALLEY STATE! OUR LIVES TO THEE WE DEDICATE!

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2010, 08:04:34 AM »

General questions:

So a stripper can't get raped?  A hoodrat can't get raped?  A hoe can't get raped?  Or is it that they can get raped but if they told you, you just wouldn't believe them...

If you don't believe anything a hoe tells you, you don't believe a lot of folks, probably including a few men you know...

I have met a lot of strippers, hoodrats, and hoes.  They all tried to hide who they really were in the beginning,  but they all turned out to be nothing more than opportunists and liars.  I can spot them out in public by the way they carry themselves or even on the net by the way they post.  That is in reference to the male strippers, hoodrats, and hoes too.  

It is possible that they can be raped.  I still do not beleive anything they say because their credibility and character are shot.  Those are just common "man-laws".  Never trust or believe a stripper, hoodrat, or hoe.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 08:10:38 AM by DRUMMA1 »

Offline GALFAMU

• Assistant GM
  • POODAH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2010, 09:36:38 AM »
Universally speaking Bantu isnt seen as attractive. My guess is that they also think other is better. Hang out with a bantu dude who first travels to a place with non bantu women and see how they act. Thats where the stereotype of the african loving white women comes from in contemporary life.

No, In your 'universal' world Bantu is not seen as unattractive unliess you hae been brianwashed by Western cultures.

As far as Bantu dudes "chasing White women," ever think that is merely a choice or like many Black American men, 'the forbidden fruit'  is no longer forbidden.

How is liking Ethiopian features being brainwashed by western cultures, when Ethiopians are African?

Not forbidden fruit either. Some features look better than others based on established standards that were around long before european dominance.

Why not just admit that you like the East African features better (i.e. Somali, Ethiopia and possibly Kenyan) than other African featues?

I am not competing with anyone but myself.
I simply want to be a better person today than I was yesterday.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2010, 09:42:57 AM »
she put her nccu degree to good use.
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2010, 09:47:20 AM »
Universally speaking Bantu isnt seen as attractive. My guess is that they also think other is better. Hang out with a bantu dude who first travels to a place with non bantu women and see how they act. Thats where the stereotype of the african loving white women comes from in contemporary life.

No, In your 'universal' world Bantu is not seen as unattractive unliess you hae been brianwashed by Western cultures.

As far as Bantu dudes "chasing White women," ever think that is merely a choice or like many Black American men, 'the forbidden fruit'  is no longer forbidden.

How is liking Ethiopian features being brainwashed by western cultures, when Ethiopians are African?

Not forbidden fruit either. Some features look better than others based on established standards that were around long before european dominance.

Why not just admit that you like the East African features better (i.e. Somali, Ethiopia and possibly Kenyan) than other African featues?

Because 99.9% of men share this view. That would be likle admitting I need oxygen to live....its kind of a given :shrug:

To Kill a Mockingbird

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
    • FVSU: Let's build a winner.
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2010, 03:46:55 PM »

Because 99.9% of men share this view. That would be likle admitting I need oxygen to live....its kind of a given :shrug:
I am curious. Look at the lady in Cholly's sig and tell us what you think of her?
Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26

Offline Ivan

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook Page
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2010, 05:46:01 PM »
Cats I peeped that too......to be so pro African yet never have anything positive to say about dark skinned Africans and laud those with lighter skin and straight hair...if that's what he likes then say that, but he doesn't have to put down other groups to celebrate what he likes....I've never heard him say anything positive about dark skinned people period.

He needs to say he's Pro-Ethiopian and be done with it, because CLEARLY he isn't Pro-African. 

Wow...........................................I actually thought that was obvious weeks ago.

Not a surprise........................................its common knowledge that Ethiopians / Somalians look down on Sub-Saharan Africans anyway.
 :tiptoe:
I am now on Facebook! Come check me out...
 http://www.facebook.com/people/Ivan-Guillory/1249473291

SIAC All Sports Champions - 1990, ‘91, ‘92, ‘00, ‘01, ‘02, ‘06, ‘08

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule