News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: HOLD YOUR FAGS AND LESBOS - IT AIN'T OVER YET!  (Read 3018 times)

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: HOLD YOUR FAGS AND LESBOS - IT AIN'T OVER YET!
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2010, 11:33:09 AM »

Your silence is noted. That's it..... You're pathetic....I dismiss K----s like you. You have absolutely no moral courage. If you believe openly gay (homosexuals) or transgenders should be permitted to pledge or be initiated as Ques say so. I know dyam well I don't want them initiated as Kappas and I know I don't want them serving in my military. HAVE THE MORAL COURAGE TO ANSWER THE QUESTION K----!

What I will do is apologize to the other men of Kappa Alpha Psi for bringing up their fraternity in this manner.  

Oldsport, you knew good and dayum well my position on homosexual activity because it was stated here http://onnidan1.com/forum/index.php/topic,46719.30.html
"I don't advocate the gay life style either and really want nothing to do with it personally."

You thought you were smart enough to pin me in a corner by using my frat but I guess you didn't expect me to know anything about you.  Would you like me to call you, I have the number.  :lol:

Tell Howie, Stevie, Stu and nem I said hey :nod:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 12:23:17 PM by Que82 »
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Lord, remove the front teeth of my enemies so I can know them by their smile.

Offline TJ1906

• Neophyte
  • PRIORITIES AND OPTIONS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2010, 11:37:09 AM »

Your silence is noted. That's it..... You're pathetic....I dismiss K----s like you. You have absolutely no moral courage. If you believe openly gay (homosexuals) or transgenders should be permitted to pledge or be initiated as Ques say so. I know dyam well I don't want them initiated as Kappas and I know I don't want them serving in my military. HAVE THE MORAL COURAGE TO ANSWER THE QUESTION K----!

What I will do is apologize to the other men of Kappa Alpha Psi for bringing up their fraternity in this manner. 

Oldsport, you knew good and dayum well my position on homosexual activity because it was stated here http://onnidan1.com/forum/index.php/topic,46719.30.html
"I don't advocate the gay life style either and really want nothing to do with it personally."

You thought you were smart enough to pin me in a corner by using my frat but I guess you didn't expect me to know anything about you.  Would you like me to call you, I have the number.  :lol:

LOL!  Well there is that first stone coming back to hit you square in the middle of your big air head. 

Just look at it this way.  "Tis the season to be giving back"  *Kanye shrug*    :lmao: :thefan:
"WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL I HATED POLY SCI, NOW THAT I'M OLDER I KNOW TO LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE!!!"

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2010, 12:17:16 PM »
 :lol: @ wca...

Teeny and Little

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2010, 12:23:15 PM »

Offline Cats4ever

• Assistant GM
  • General Manager
    • View Profile
    • FVSU: Let's build a winner.
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2010, 07:11:37 PM »
If it was not for a gay, I do not know what the US Military would be like today. I was watching the history channel and I learned this about one of the most famous men in the history of the US Military.  This man designed the way the Military operated today, and does anyone find it odd how well dress the Military has to be.

Training program
Steuben's training technique was to create a "model company", a group of 120 chosen men who in turn successively trained other personnel at Regimental and Brigade levels. Steuben's eccentric personality greatly enhanced his mystique. He trained the soldiers, who at this point were greatly lacking in proper clothing themselves, in full military dress uniform, swearing and yelling at them up and down in German and French. When that was no longer successful, he recruited Captain Benjamin Walker, his French-speaking aide, to curse at them for him in English. Steuben introduced a system of progressive training, beginning with the school of the soldier, with and without arms, and going through the school of the regiment. This corrected the previous policy of simply assigning personnel to regiments. Each company commander was made responsible for the training of new men, but actual instruction was done by selected sergeants, the best obtainable.

Another program developed by Steuben was camp sanitation. He established standards of sanitation and camp layouts that would still be standard a century and a half later. There had previously been no set arrangement of tents and huts. Men relieved themselves where they wished and when an animal died, it was stripped of its meat and the rest was left to rot where it lay. Steuben laid out a plan to have rows for command, officers and enlisted men. Kitchens and latrines were on opposite sides of the camp, with latrines on the downhill side. There was the familiar arrangement of company and regimental streets.

Perhaps Steuben's biggest contribution to the American Revolution was training in the use of the bayonet. Since the Battle of Bunker Hill, Americans had been mainly dependent upon using their ammunition to win battles. Throughout the early course of the war, Americans used the bayonet mostly as a cooking skewer or tool rather than as a fighting instrument. Steuben's introduction of effective bayonet charges became crucial. In the Battle of Stony Point, American soldiers attacked with unloaded muskets and won the battle solely on Steuben's bayonet training.

The first results of Steuben's training were in evidence at the Battle of Barren Hill, 20 May 1778 and then again at the Battle of Monmouth in June 1778. Steuben, by then serving in Washington's Headquarters, was the first to determine the enemy was heading for Monmouth. Washington recommended appointment of Steuben as Inspector General on April 30; Congress approved it on May 5. During the winter of 1778-1779, Steuben prepared Regulations for the Order and Discipline of the Troops of the United States, commonly known as the "Blue Book."[5][6] Its basis was the training plan he had devised at Valley Forge.[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Wilhelm_von_Steuben

The shocker to all, the man was gay. Now to bar gays from the Military dishonor this man and his legacy.

Your treatment of others give them control of your soul
Matthew 5:25-26

Offline eagle pride

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2010, 08:59:34 PM »
Whether great or small, victory is victory!

Offline bigram$

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2010, 09:36:58 PM »
EDDIE LONG

Long is a member of Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity[3] and he received his Master of Divinity degree from Interdenominational Theological Center.

CNN has said "Long frequently denounces homosexual behavior."[22] Long has ministered “homosexual cure” programs to recruit gays and lesbians for what he called “Sexual Reorientation” conferences and his church offers an ongoing “Out of the Wilderness” ministry to help convert homosexuals into heterosexuals.[23] In 2004, Long led a march with Bernice King to the grave of her father, Martin Luther King, Jr. The march was a protest against same-sex marriage and in support of a national constitutional amendment to limit marriage rights to couples comprising "one man and one woman."[24] A 2007 article in the Southern Poverty Law Center's magazine called him "one of the most virulently homophobic black leaders in the religiously based anti-gay movement."[22]

:o Ya'll seem to have some things in common.  :nod:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Long

OLDSPORT PLEASE SHUT UP YOU KNOW LIKE I KOW THERE ARE GAYS IN EVERY FRATERNITY SO STOP FRONTING YOU ARE DOING REAL NUPES EVERYWHERE A DISSERVICE !!!

AND QUE82...THATS WRONG FAM

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2010, 09:42:10 PM »
EDDIE LONG

Long is a member of Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity[3] and he received his Master of Divinity degree from Interdenominational Theological Center.

CNN has said "Long frequently denounces homosexual behavior."[22] Long has ministered “homosexual cure” programs to recruit gays and lesbians for what he called “Sexual Reorientation” conferences and his church offers an ongoing “Out of the Wilderness” ministry to help convert homosexuals into heterosexuals.[23] In 2004, Long led a march with Bernice King to the grave of her father, Martin Luther King, Jr. The march was a protest against same-sex marriage and in support of a national constitutional amendment to limit marriage rights to couples comprising "one man and one woman."[24] A 2007 article in the Southern Poverty Law Center's magazine called him "one of the most virulently homophobic black leaders in the religiously based anti-gay movement."[22]

:o Ya'll seem to have some things in common.  :nod:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Long

OLDSPORT PLEASE SHUT UP YOU KNOW LIKE I KOW THERE ARE GAYS IN EVERY FRATERNITY SO STOP FRONTING YOU ARE DOING REAL NUPES EVERYWHERE A DISSERVICE !!!

AND QUE82...THATS WRONG FAM

I apologized to the other Nupes.  :lol:

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2010, 06:14:31 AM »
The title of thread is SICK.  But considering the person who started this thread it is understandable.

OS you are extremely obessed with people who are gay and lesbian.   It is often said that those who yell and protest the loudest are really hiding something about themselves.  

:nod:

I tried to told y'all...

:lol:
Asking for a friend...

Trump's half brother in Kenya

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2010, 08:08:25 AM »
Wow Que,

Great posts all around

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2010, 08:38:53 AM »
Oldsport hasn't posted since about 9 a.m. yesterday.  I hope his old homophobic a-- didn't stroke out when he read the Eddie Long post.    :lol:

Wildman, could they prosecute me if he did?   ;D

Offline Valley Girl

• Assistant GM
  • Since 1895
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fvsu.edu
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2010, 08:55:21 AM »
You are so silly :lol:

But for real, I'm concerned.....disdain at this level isn't healthy, especially when you start sounding like an old nursing home patient that they have to restrain for being so combative.

"Don‘t let how other folks treat you get YOU sent to Hell" - My Daddy  - RIP

FORT VALLEY STATE FORT VALLEY STATE! OUR LIVES TO THEE WE DEDICATE!

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2010, 10:14:59 AM »
Oldsport hasn't posted since about 9 a.m. yesterday.  I hope his old homophobic a-- didn't stroke out when he read the Eddie Long post.    :lol:

Wildman, could they prosecute me if he did?   ;D
:lol:...........I'd be delighted to read what Wildman thinks about your potential culpability.  I don't think you have done anything that would render you "criminally" liable.  But, who knows, if spotty's health WAS affected by your post, there could be "civil" implications.  But I don't think that's hardly likely either.

In other words: You good, bruh.  :lol:

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2010, 10:38:14 AM »
Oldsport hasn't posted since about 9 a.m. yesterday.  I hope his old homophobic a-- didn't stroke out when he read the Eddie Long post.    :lol:

Wildman, could they prosecute me if he did?   ;D

No. It would probably be ruled a justifiable homicide.  :shrug:

On second thought, it would probably be an excusable homicide.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 10:42:28 AM by Wildman78 »

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2010, 10:49:12 AM »
Oldsport hasn't posted since about 9 a.m. yesterday.  I hope his old homophobic a-- didn't stroke out when he read the Eddie Long post.    :lol:

Wildman, could they prosecute me if he did?   ;D

No. It would probably be ruled a justifiable homicide.  :shrug:

On second thought, it would probably be an excusable homicide.
:lol: :lol:............OMIGOD! 

My dear sir, you have been one of the TRUE voices of reason on this page.  But I guess even YOU have reached full capacity in dealing with spotty's bullisiht.

Query:  If my man, Wildman, is responding as he does here^^^^^ at the end of THIS year, what might this bode for this page in 2011?  :(

WOW!!!!  :lol:

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News