News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: HOLD YOUR FAGS AND LESBOS - IT AIN'T OVER YET!  (Read 3122 times)

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
HOLD YOUR FAGS AND LESBOS - IT AIN'T OVER YET!
« on: December 21, 2010, 08:50:00 AM »
Twin, please join me in countering the proponents on this site that think this is merely about equal rights like it was with racial desegregation of the armed forces. This is nothing more than an attempt by the homosexual (gay and lesbian) community to gain acceptance of their deviant behavior by the majority. It's not about rights.

Twin and others here who believe that our armed forces will suffer permanent and irreparable harm by the deconstruction and dismantling of policy that has served our forces well (the best military force in the world) for centuries, must join with others and as well as organizations in all out fight to prevent the change in current policies and regulations and military laws that govern our armed forces with respect to homosexuality.

Hold your homosexuals! Military ban not over yet
Look what needs to be done before changes take effect ...

December 20, 2010

By Brian Fitzpatrick
© 2010 WorldNetDaily

America's military isn't going 'gay' quite yet.

While President Obama plans this week to sign the repeal of the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy banning open homosexuality in the military, the policy must remain in force until the president, the secretary of defense and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff can certify that the change will not impair combat readiness.

Before that happens the military must rewrite laws and regulations that could affect same-sex relationships, such as the Uniform Code of Military Justice ban on sodomy, and also indoctrinate soldiers, sailors and airmen to tolerate open homosexuality. The transition period is expected to take a year.

"It's important for people to know that this is not over," said Robert Knight, a leading opponent of the homosexual political agenda. "There are no permanent victories or defeats in politics. And this can be reversed at some point, in a more conservative Congress."

"Congress will have to legalize consensual sodomy, which is currently illegal under the UCMJ," said retired Army Col. Dick Black, former chief of the Army's Criminal Law Division and a Virginia state legislator. "There's a backlash brewing. This is a very serious issue for a lot of people. We're entering the presidential season, and if there's a candidate who says he will issue an executive order to ban homosexuality in the military, a lot of people would be very fired up about that."

America's War on Christianity: In God We Trust

Demonstrating that the repeal will not adversely affect the military could prove a great challenge for the president.

"We think it's going to be very damaging to readiness and recruiting," said Tommy Sears, executive director of the Center for Military Readiness. "You're going to have people currently serving, valuable, experienced individuals, refusing to continue. On the flip side, people who would have considered serving will not because this policy is going to say you must accept this open homosexuality policy. The military will not do things halfway. They will impose a zero tolerance policy for the full range of preferences and rights for homosexuals."

As Obama prepares to sign the repeal of DADT, opponents are preparing on several fronts to block implementation of the repeal.

On the legislative front, congressional Republicans, who will take control the House Armed Services Committee in January, will be pressured to block the policy change by defunding it.

"It's up to the new Congress to decide whether this is in the best interest of the country. They can make major obstacles in the implementation of this new policy if they choose to," said retired Army Lt. Col. Bob Maginnis, now a national security expert at the Family Research Council. "There's no obligation for Congress to fund any of this."

"Congress has a voice here. They are the ones who set the rules and regulations for the military. This will depend on how much they follow the text of the Constitution," Maginnis added. "Their primary obligation is to protect the armed forces … If they fail to, the consequences in terms of retention and recruiting could be devastating to the country."

"We believe they've slapped the military in the face and have betrayed the men and women in the service by using the military to push the homosexual agenda," said Mat Staver, spokesman for the Freedom Federation, a coalition of more than 100 political organizations. "We will ask the House to refuse to fund the repeal, which will take millions of dollars to fund."

On the state level, a prominent Virginia state legislator, Delegate Bob Marshall, announced on Saturday he is writing a bill that would ban homosexuals in the Virginia National Guard.

"According to Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution, the state has power over recruitment in the Virginia National Guard," Marshall told WND. "Even when they are called up, the state still has authority over the selection and training of officers."

Marshall was the author of a Virginia bill challenging the constitutionality of Obama's national health care legislation, which led the way to a series of challenges by other states.

On the legal front, the Alliance Defense Fund is preparing to defend the religious liberty of chaplains and service members.

"Our concern is that chaplains and others will find their ability to work in the military will depend on their ability to censor themselves," said ADF Litigation Staff Counsel Daniel Blomberg.

"We're concerned whether chaplains can express their religious beliefs and sexual ethics without being punished or having reports written up against them," Blomberg added, pointing out that chaplains in foreign militaries have been "ostracized and marginalized" and threatened with discrimination complaints for raising Christian values in private counseling sessions.

On the political front, politicians who supported the DADT repeal can expect zealous opposition in the next election.

"We will mobilize our constituents to make those who betrayed our military and the national interest pay for what they've done on the eve of Christmas," said Staver.

"The findings of the Pentagon report were not scrutinized the way they should have been," said Elaine Donnelly, founder of the Center for Military Readiness, who alleged that several senators who voted for the bill "went back on their word" to vet the repeal thoroughly and may pay the price at the ballot box.

"Sen. [James] Webb (D-Va.), a Marine, said there needed to be time to consider the ramifications of this vote. Thirty percent of active Marines said they would leave, and 16 percent said they might leave. Sen. Webb is up for reelection next time, and the voters will have to evaluate that," said Donnelly.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=242265
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 08:54:22 AM by oldsport »

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: HOLD YOUR FAGS AND LESBOS - IT AIN'T OVER YET!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 09:13:13 AM »

« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 03:09:15 PM by Que82 »
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Lord, remove the front teeth of my enemies so I can know them by their smile.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 09:18:56 AM »

Question for you QUE82, while there are probably fag or queer Ques, will you pledge and initiate a openly (homosexual) gay or transgender in Omega Psi Phi? Answer the question my man. This will let me and other brothers in your frat really know where you are coming from. You are so much for equal rights! I know what Twin's answer will be.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 09:28:49 AM by oldsport »

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 09:30:33 AM »

Question for you QUE82 Oldsport, while there are probably fag or queer Ques Kappas, will you pledge and initiate a openly (homosexual) gay or transgender in Omega Psi Phi Kappa Alpha Psi? Answer the question my man. This will let me and other brothers in your frat really know where you are coming from. You are so much for equal rights discrimination! I know what Twin's Kappagringa's answer will be.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 09:33:40 AM by Que82 »

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 09:34:18 AM »
Hey QUE82.....Here's a hint for you. Homosexuality is not about the basis for civil or equal rights. Sexual misconduct that can be resisted or changed (as evidenced by thousands of former homosexuals who now live happy lives in accordance with God's will).

This country was founded by men who believed in God's will too!

The men who founded your great fraternity were Christian men the same as the men who founded Kappa Alpha Psi. They believed in God's will. Also,
in the Kappa hym....it talks about "true manliness".......I am sure the Que's  Alpha's, Sigma's and Iota's voice the same sentiments in their hymn and creed.

I see you avoided answering the question. So we now know......! Twin take note.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 09:37:17 AM by oldsport »

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2010, 09:39:52 AM »

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2010, 09:41:57 AM »

Your silence is noted. That's it..... You're pathetic....I dismiss K----s like you. You have absolutely no moral courage. If you believe openly gay (homosexuals) or transgenders should be permitted to pledge or be initiated as Ques say so. I know dyam well I don't want them initiated as Kappas and I know I don't want them serving in my military. HAVE THE MORAL COURAGE TO ANSWER THE QUESTION K----!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 09:45:54 AM by oldsport »

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2010, 09:50:39 AM »
EDDIE LONG

Long is a member of Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity[3] and he received his Master of Divinity degree from Interdenominational Theological Center.

CNN has said "Long frequently denounces homosexual behavior."[22] Long has ministered “homosexual cure” programs to recruit gays and lesbians for what he called “Sexual Reorientation” conferences and his church offers an ongoing “Out of the Wilderness” ministry to help convert homosexuals into heterosexuals.[23] In 2004, Long led a march with Bernice King to the grave of her father, Martin Luther King, Jr. The march was a protest against same-sex marriage and in support of a national constitutional amendment to limit marriage rights to couples comprising "one man and one woman."[24] A 2007 article in the Southern Poverty Law Center's magazine called him "one of the most virulently homophobic black leaders in the religiously based anti-gay movement."[22]

:o Ya'll seem to have some things in common.  :nod:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Long

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2010, 09:56:04 AM »
EDDIE LONG

Long is a member of Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity[3] and he received his Master of Divinity degree from Interdenominational Theological Center.

CNN has said "Long frequently denounces homosexual behavior."[22] Long has ministered “homosexual cure” programs to recruit gays and lesbians for what he called “Sexual Reorientation” conferences and his church offers an ongoing “Out of the Wilderness” ministry to help convert homosexuals into heterosexuals.[23] In 2004, Long led a march with Bernice King to the grave of her father, Martin Luther King, Jr. The march was a protest against same-sex marriage and in support of a national constitutional amendment to limit marriage rights to couples comprising "one man and one woman."[24] A 2007 article in the Southern Poverty Law Center's magazine called him "one of the most virulently homophobic black leaders in the religiously based anti-gay movement."[22]

:o Ya'll seem to have some things in common.  :nod:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Long

:lol: :o :lol: :o :lol: :o.................DYAM!!!!

This is what you call a HOMERUN!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!  :lol:

Offline The Sloping Hills and Verdent Green

• Assistant GM
  • #1 NCCU Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2010, 10:07:31 AM »
The title of thread is SICK.  But considering the person who started this thread it is understandable.

OS you are extremely obessed with people who are gay and lesbian.   It is often said that those who yell and protest the loudest are really hiding something about themselves.  As the old saying goes there are gay people in everyone's family.  That does not mean you disown or kick them out of your family.  You love them just the same.   I have a cousin who is gay and I went to high school and college with gay people.  I don't run from them thinking their lifestyle is going to rub off on me.  And there are gay folks in the various black frats and sororities.

LOOK OUT MEAC WE ARE BACK AND READY

Offline TJ1906

• Neophyte
  • PRIORITIES AND OPTIONS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2010, 10:38:30 AM »
Wow!  I guess he would rather go and stand on the front lines and defend our country like the so called gays and lesbos he is condemning.  Oh but then again he would probably say "It is their choice to serve for our country and put their lives in harms way."   :thefan:

NOW LOOK A HERE, YOU BETTA WATCH IT SUCKA!!!  I HAVE PLENTY OF FRIENDS SERVING OUR COUNTRY THAT ARE OPENLY GAY AND YES SOME ARE FRAT BUT WE AND YES I SAID "WE" AS IN THEIR TRUE FRIENDS LOVE THEM JUST THE SAME!!

You just remember that you were the one casting one of those 5 stones you holding at the gays the next time you think about plopping your old a** meat package into some sweet young juice box!  That stone gonna come back at you speeding.  I hope you can duck fast enough.   :lmao:
"WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL I HATED POLY SCI, NOW THAT I'M OLDER I KNOW TO LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE!!!"

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2010, 10:44:35 AM »
Thats offensive!!! and mate if you used that word in front of me we would have a right sort out right there. and you can pair up if you like, and you can bring your dinner because when I was done with you it would be needed >:(

Offline TJ1906

• Neophyte
  • PRIORITIES AND OPTIONS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2010, 10:50:48 AM »
Thats offensive!!! and mate if you used that word in front of me we would have a right sort out right there. and you can pair up if you like, and you can bring your dinner because when I was done with you it would be needed >:(

:popcorn:
"WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL I HATED POLY SCI, NOW THAT I'M OLDER I KNOW TO LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE!!!"

Offline westcoastaggie

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2010, 11:03:33 AM »
Hey Oldsport,

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2010, 11:23:48 AM »
Hey Oldsport,

:lol: :lol:............man, y'all cracking me up.  :lol:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News