News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: UNCF Atlanta Mayor's Masked Ball  (Read 3830 times)

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: UNCF Atlanta Mayor's Masked Ball
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2010, 09:31:04 AM »
  Trust me, rubbing elbows with the well-known is overrated...very overrated.  :lol:

Yes it is!

Someone needs to introduce Fantansia to Derma-Blend or whatever people use to cover up tattos and scars.

That or ether tell her to wear something to cover up her tats. GEEZ!

And Valley Girl-GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!  :lol: :lol:

Those people are just as tacky and cheesy as it gets! OOOOH BOY!

That is why I don't like when women get all those large tats that can be seen.  That looks so whorish and ghetto.  >:(

but that's what Fantasia is.  :shrug:
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Offline 81alphaeagle

• Assistant GM
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2010, 02:27:35 PM »
Where is NeNe and the rest of the Ho's of Atlanta?

I wouldn't have invited them either. 
I think only one or two has even grace the doors of an institution of higher education.

True.  I believe NeNe graduated from Clark-Atlanta.
No she didn't. She was a Sophmore when I was a Junior. She dropped out to start stripping.
I bet tution at Stripper School was a lot cheaper than Clark-Atlanta.  But I guess you dont have to have much of a brain to go to Stripper University.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2010, 04:11:23 PM »
Where is NeNe and the rest of the Ho's of Atlanta?

I wouldn't have invited them either. 
I think only one or two has even grace the doors of an institution of higher education.

True.  I believe NeNe graduated from Clark-Atlanta.
No she didn't. She was a Sophmore when I was a Junior. She dropped out to start stripping.
I bet tution at Stripper School was a lot cheaper than Clark-Atlanta.  But I guess you dont have to have much of a brain to go to Stripper University.

Its no longer called Stripper School.  When the strippers from Clark and AU combined they changed the name to CAU.

Clap a-- University.    :lol:
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Offline DRUMMA1

• Assistant GM
  • #THEEiLove
    • View Profile
    • Jackson State University
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2010, 04:25:09 PM »
Its no longer called Stripper School.  When the strippers from Clark and AU combined they changed the name to CAU.

Clap a-- University.    :lol:

Now that's one mascot I'd like to see.  :lol:

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News