News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: merry christmas from a republican  (Read 3876 times)

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
Re: merry christmas from a republican
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2010, 07:01:29 PM »
c-f, who should i credit.  i'm still waiting. 

I FIRST SAW THIS PASSAGE AS A PART OF AN ARTICLE ON POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IN A 1989 ISSUE OF THE NEW YORKER MAGAZINE.  IN ITS ORIGINAL INSTANCE IT WAS WRITTEN BY A DEMOCRAT LAMPOONING HIS FELLOW LIBERAL DEMOCRATS.

still no name.

DO NOT RECALL THE NAME....BUT I DO KNOW IT WASN'T YOURS.
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 23, 2010, 08:34:03 PM »

I FIRST SAW THIS PASSAGE AS A PART OF AN ARTICLE ON POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IN A 1989 ISSUE OF THE NEW YORKER MAGAZINE.  IN ITS ORIGINAL INSTANCE IT WAS WRITTEN BY A DEMOCRAT LAMPOONING HIS FELLOW LIBERAL DEMOCRATS.

still no name.

i never said it was mine.

if it was in the new yorker magazine you should be able to look it up.  i doubt it was in the new yorker in 1989. 
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2010, 08:54:34 AM »

still no name.

i never said it was mine.

if it was in the new yorker magazine you should be able to look it up.  i doubt it was in the new yorker in 1989. 

DOUBT AS YOU WILL.  I DON'T NEED TO LOOK IT UP.  I DID'T QUOTE IT OR INFER IT WAS MY ORIGINAL THOUGHTS.   WHY DON'T YOU LOOK IT UP.   BTW -- MERRY XMAS!  :lol:
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Offline y04185

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2010, 12:09:09 PM »
c-f, when did i say it was my original thought.  you should stop lying.  a lump of coal for you.   :lol:
Fayetteville State by choice. Bronco by the Grace of GOD.

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2010, 08:14:48 AM »
c-f, when did i say it was my original thought.  you should stop lying.  a lump of coal for you.   :lol:

OK, I WILL GRUDINGLY ACCEPT MY LUMP OF COAL.  :lol:

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News