News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: merry christmas from a republican  (Read 3870 times)

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: merry christmas from a republican
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2010, 11:09:42 AM »
Well in my book you are either for God or for the devil.  Since you are against God, well......  :shrug: Well pray tell is what you really need to do.  :nod:

To be fair I really hope you keep your faith. Life sucks(socially speaking) when you are an African atheist for the most part.

RIP Mya Lecia
11/6/2002- 17/4/2019

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2010, 11:14:40 AM »
Well in my book you are either for God or for the devil.  Since you are against God, well......  :shrug: Well pray tell is what you really need to do.  :nod:

To be fair I really hope you keep your faith. Life sucks(socially speaking) when you are an African atheist for the most part.

Don't worry, I'll let nothing separate me from the love of God!!!!!!!
Never discuss cheese with a rat, bread with a bird or make moves with a snake.

Lord, remove the front teeth of my enemies so I can know them by their smile.

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2010, 11:18:26 AM »

Did I send you that preacher talking about greek organizations?

RIP Mya Lecia
11/6/2002- 17/4/2019

Offline PharoahNupe94

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2010, 11:29:26 AM »
Merry Christmas and happy new year to you .....

from a Independent

Offline Golden Kitten

• Assistant GM
  • Student Advokitty/Fashion Police
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2010, 12:05:52 PM »
Hey 82,

Perhaps Joshua 24:15 is appropriate... :nod:

Teeny and Little

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2010, 12:14:32 PM »
Hey 82,

Why arent you answering your phone?

RIP Mya Lecia
11/6/2002- 17/4/2019

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2010, 12:14:47 PM »

Did I send you that preacher talking about greek organizations?

Yeah you did and that was just one black man's opinion which holds no more weight than yours or mine.

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2010, 12:16:06 PM »
Hey 82,

Let the church say amen!!!!!

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2010, 12:21:48 PM »
I had the post the text of Joshua 24:15 (NIV)

But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2010, 12:25:07 PM »
Leviticus 25:44
"Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves."

Romans 13:1-5
" 1 Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.
2 Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you.
4 For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.
5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience."

Titus 3:1,
"Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready to do whatever is good."

Titus 2:9
"Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, not to talk back to them"

1 Peter 2:18
"Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh."

Col 3:22
"Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to win their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord."

1 Cor 7:21-22
"21 Were you a slave when you were called? Don't let it trouble you—although if you can gain your freedom, do so.
22 For he who was a slave when he was called by the Lord is the Lord's freedman; similarly, he who was a free man when he was called is Christ's slave."

Eph 6:5
"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ."

RIP Mya Lecia
11/6/2002- 17/4/2019

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2010, 12:34:42 PM »
"Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves."

" 1 Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.
2 Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you.
4 For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.
5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience."

"Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready to do whatever is good."

"Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, not to talk back to them"

"Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh."

"Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it, not only when their eye is on you and to win their favor, but with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord."

"21 Were you a slave when you were called? Don't let it trouble you—although if you can gain your freedom, do so.
22 For he who was a slave when he was called by the Lord is the Lord's freedman; similarly, he who was a free man when he was called is Christ's slave."

"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ."

Since the devil is a fallen angel he knows scripture and will try to twist it to trip up a non believer or a babe in Christ.  Since I am neither it has no power over me.  :nono2:   We know you are not Muslim because even Muslims believe in God (Allah).  I pray Neymar that you see the light before it is everlasting too late. 

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2010, 12:40:38 PM »

Since the devil is a fallen angel he knows scripture and will try to twist it to trip up a non believer or a babe in Christ.  Since I am neither it has no power over me.  :nono2:   We know you are not Muslim because even Muslims believe in God (Allah).  I pray Neymar that you see the light before it is everlasting too late. 

Technically I am a muslim based on the fact I was raised by one and took the shahada at a very young age.

I dont subscribe to the idea of a god though. Other people like me include Barack Obamas real father Barack Obama SR, and his stepfather Lolo Soetoro. Technically muslim, but more atheistic in practice.

RIP Mya Lecia
11/6/2002- 17/4/2019

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2010, 12:47:16 PM »
You say you are Muslim, did you know that the word Muslim means "one who submits to God."  Are you sure you are a Muslim?

Offline Neymar

• Assistant GM
  • Forum Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2010, 01:07:02 PM »
You say you are Muslim, did you know that the word Muslim means "one who submits to God."  Are you sure you are a Muslim?

If your father is a muslim and you take the shahada you are a muslim for life. It isnt a religion the way christianity is. A muslim who denounces islam is murdered because it cant be done, and in turn is a muslim who isnt following their way of life.

RIP Mya Lecia
11/6/2002- 17/4/2019

Offline Que82

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2010, 01:21:26 PM »

If your father is a muslim and you take the shahada you are a muslim for life. It isnt a religion the way christianity is. A muslim who denounces islam is murdered because it cant be done, and in turn is a muslim who isnt following their way of life.

I know that Muslim is not a religion.  Islam is the religion but that wasn't what I asked.   I said the word Muslim, which literally means "One who submits to God."   You obvious have not submitted which makes me wonder if you are who you say you are or just some child playing on a forum.

I find it hard to believe you allegedly attend Morehouse College?  Most of the brothers I know from Morehouse are intelligient.  Don't think you would get in with this kind of gibberish.  :shrug:

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News