News: In case some of you have forgotten, please go back and read the agreement you signed before registering on this board.  "PERSONAL ATTACKS" will not be tolerated.  Continuous attacks on an individual, including revealing who you think a person is or sending Private Messages with threats and attacks, are grounds for removal from the registration listing.  If you can't be civil, go someplace else. Don't discredit your education by showing your "thug" personality.

Author Topic: OBAMA IN GOOD SHAPE FOR 2012 DESPITE CURRENT WOES  (Read 3119 times)

Offline CIAA-FAN

• Assistant GM
  • Assistant Coach
    • View Profile
Re: OBAMA IN GOOD SHAPE FOR 2012 DESPITE CURRENT WOES
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2010, 04:42:38 PM »
I despertely want Palin to run. But she's having too much fun and making too much $$$. I she her as attempting to become a female version of Rush. I still say the GOP will settle on John Thune or the current govenor of Indiana.

I TOO AM OH SO HOPEFUL THAT PALIN WILL RUN.   HOWEVER, EVEN THE GOPers ARE NOT THAT STUPID, BUT THEN AGAIN THEY NOMINATED HER WITH A CURSORY VETTING PROCESS.
I'm an Army Civilian and former Soldier on the Army Team. I'm dedicated to my Army, Soldiers and Civilians. I will always support the mission. I provide stability and continuity during war and peace. I'll support and defend the Constitution and consider it an honor to serve our nation and my Army.

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2010, 05:05:02 PM »

Oh my.....this is way to easy....

He allowed his AG to sue the state of AZ without even reading the legislation he sued them for. The suit underscores that immigration is an enumerated power under the supremacy clause of the U.S. Constitution. The complaint states that although states may exercise their police power in a manner that has an incidental or indirect effect on (illegal) aliens, a state may not establish its own immigration policy or enforce state laws in a manner that interferes with federal immigration laws.

He made some derogatory comments about the Cambridge PD without being fully informed. Gates was arrested while in his home by police who originally accused him of breaking in and didn't like him getting pissed about it after he proved he lived there. That was not only stupid on the policeman's part, but just dumb. And just as dumb for any of you to co-sign the policeman actions as anything but. Speaks volumes of your mental makeup...

He's bowed before foreign leaders. As is the protocol if it is the custom of the host leader. Other presidents have done it. Why is it a problem when the Black president does it?

maybe Gitmo...Read...if you can...

..or how about his flyover of NYC. Obama was not on that plane, which shows the lie you believe. A pentagon official, who was later relieved, made that decision without the president's knowledge.

You show your true color when you come up with crap like this...
You are killing me Smalls. I knew someone would come up with a pass on the examples I gave of Obama doing DUMB things. I didn't say he didn't have the RIGHt not to do them did I? These were dumb things he has done and will continue to do. Just wait. Is it crap? Did he do it or not? GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2010, 05:11:27 PM »

He allowed his AG to sue the state of AZ without even reading the legislation he sued them for. The suit underscores that immigration is an enumerated power under the supremacy clause of the U.S. Constitution. The complaint states that although states may exercise their police power in a manner that has an incidental or indirect effect on (illegal) aliens, a state may not establish its own immigration policy or enforce state laws in a manner that interferes with federal immigration laws.

He made some derogatory comments about the Cambridge PD without being fully informed. Gates was arrested while in his home by police who originally accused him of breaking in and didn't like him getting pissed about it after he proved he lived there. That was not only stupid on the policeman's part, but just dumb. And just as dumb for any of you to co-sign the policeman actions as anything but. Speaks volumes of your mental makeup...

He's bowed before foreign leaders. As is the protocol if it is the custom of the host leader. Other presidents have done it. Why is it a problem when the Black president does it?

..or how about his flyover of NYC. Obama was not on that plane, which shows the lie you believe. A pentagon official, who was later relieved, made that decision without the president's knowledge.

You are killing me Smalls. I knew someone would come up with a pass on the examples I gave of Obama doing DUMB things. I didn't say he didn't have the RIGHt not to do them did I? These were dumb things he has done and will continue to do. Just wait. Is it crap? Did he do it or not? GO VIKINGS!!!
.....soflo just blew you out of the water, and your only response is MORE incoherent babbling.

Dude, don't you know that the "protocol" on this board is to simply be silent when you have been EXPOSED?  That way the shame dissipates alot faster.

;D

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2010, 05:17:22 PM »

Ya....you're right....he blew me out of the water. :lmao: Hey...all he did was give excuses about why Obama has the right to do dumb things. I was asked to give examples...which I did. It doesn't change the FACT that he does dumb things and will continue to do dumb things. GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2010, 06:40:52 PM »

Ya....you're right....he blew me out of the water. :lmao: Hey...all he did was give excuses about why Obama has the right to do dumb things. I was asked to give examples...which I did. It doesn't change the FACT that he does dumb things and will continue to do dumb things. GO VIKINGS!!!

::)

Clear one, you got served. Like I posted... That's your mental makeup. Keep believing the lies your cousins feed you...
Asking for a friend...

Trump's half brother in Kenya

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 16 Football Championships and Counting...
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2010, 09:40:44 PM »

If you think these are great examples and that the responses to your so called great examples are crap, then you are spending to much time having dialogue with OS and you are letting him influence you instead of the other way around UCHI...   :nono2: :nono2: :nono2:

Wise people attack the premise or the validity of a statement while small minded people attack individuals personally...  Be a MAN and destroy the arguments put forth by soflorattler, like he so eloquently dismissed your claimed DUMB acts by our President the Honorable Barack Obama...   :nod: :nod: :nod:

Refute his arguments by backing up what you felt was dumb, with and explanation that disputes the assertions made by soflorattler - otherwise you have joined OS in the world of the loud, proud and asinine.  Always talking but never saying nothing... :nono2: :nono2: :nono2:

The only thing worse than a cut & paste artist is a man with a "Cut & Paste" MIND...  :crazy: :crazy::crazy:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:15:15 PM by iceman4221 »
NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others  that it's Not...

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2010, 10:08:32 AM »
Wow.....you guys really come unglued sometimes. I'm am continually amazed at the nastiness some of you exhibit. I stand by what I posted. He does dumb things and will continue to do dumb things. You KNOW they were dumb....you just can't admit it. GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2010, 10:49:41 AM »

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2010, 12:51:16 PM »
And what does this prove? Yup.....other presidents have done dumb things. GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2010, 05:03:47 AM »
I get the feeling the Uchi thinks every leader of the U.S. should go around the world with their chest stuck out, dictating to other world leaders, demanding that they look up to us as the supreme leader of the planet, and what we say goes, no questions asked.

WAKE THE F*** UP!
The U.S. is but a shell of itself, and people like you are in too deep of a denial to realize it. There's a nightmare waiting on the horizon for you if you ever decide come out of your slumber and cross back over into reality...if you were ever there to start with...
Asking for a friend...

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2010, 07:33:20 AM »

uchighlander these books have your name on them.

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2010, 09:28:45 AM »
I get the feeling the Uchi thinks every leader of the U.S. should go around the world with their chest stuck out, dictating to other world leaders, demanding that they look up to us as the supreme leader of the planet, and what we say goes, no questions asked.

WAKE THE F*** UP!
The U.S. is but a shell of itself, and people like you are in too deep of a denial to realize it. There's a nightmare waiting on the horizon for you if you ever decide come out of your slumber and cross back over into reality...if you were ever there to start with...
Could not have said it better myself.  TREMENDOUS post, sir.  :clap:

Offline PharoahNupe94

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2010, 11:06:57 AM »

:o Yo!  I've read the ISIS Paper.   :clap:
All I can say is WOW

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2010, 11:29:24 AM »

WAKE THE F*** UP!
Could not have said it better myself.  TREMENDOUS post, sir.  :clap:

Thing is, Strike- Week in and week out, I come into contact with a BROAD cross-section of the American public, and a fair of amount of foreign visitors. I dialogue with these people on current issues, and almost to a person, they all agree with what I wrote in my previous post(s).

Asking for a friend...

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News