News: Registration requires "verification" before you are allowed to post.  Be sure to check your "spam" folder to make sure that you receive the verification link.  The e-mail should come from "Onnidan Fan Forum" with the return address -> staff@onnidan.com.

Author Topic: OBAMA IN GOOD SHAPE FOR 2012 DESPITE CURRENT WOES  (Read 3120 times)

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
Re: OBAMA IN GOOD SHAPE FOR 2012 DESPITE CURRENT WOES
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2010, 01:47:02 PM »
BHO has many faults but even his enemies give him credit for one thing---he ain't dumb.

:lmao: :lmao: That's why the Dem-O-Craps lost the Congress. Also, why the Republicans have re-gained the Congress. Moreover, it's why Dem-O-Craps who will have to run in 2012 are running from Barry and his policies.

RIGHT BARRY'S SMART. No, his puppet masters will need to re-think 2012. During the recease they will call Barry in for a discussion. When Barry emerges from the recease and Hawaii trip you will seen a different Barry. He's been groomed by the puppet masters for the step-down.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2010, 01:51:31 PM »
recess--hooked on phonics?????

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2010, 01:52:57 PM »
recess--hooked on phonics?????

You get the point a--.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2010, 02:11:25 PM »
You never do make a point.

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2010, 03:20:35 PM »
You never do make a point.

Except for the one on top of his head...
Asking for a friend...

Trump's half brother in Kenya

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2010, 07:06:23 PM »
Wanna bet? GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2010, 11:31:22 PM »
Too far out to comment.

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2010, 08:55:27 AM »
HEY RETARDS....READ THE NUMBERS AND WEEP....ONLY DELUSIONAL K----s LIKE YOU APPROVE OF BARRY...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2010, 10:36:11 AM »
Poll: Obama Tops Leading GOP Challengers, Loses to Generic Opponent

President Obama trounces the frontrunners for the Republican presidential nomination in hypothetical 2012 matchups polled by Penn Schoen Berland -- but against an unnamed generic Republican candidate, he comes up short.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/12/poll-obama-tops-leading-gop-challengers-loses-to-generic-opponent.php

Offline Bison 4 Life

• Assistant GM
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2010, 11:32:59 AM »
HEY RETARDS....READ THE NUMBERS AND WEEP....ONLY DELUSIONAL K----s LIKE YOU APPROVE OF BARRY...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

Why are you calling folks retards and other nasty names ?

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2010, 05:18:58 PM »
BHO has many faults but even his enemies give him credit for one thing---he ain't dumb.
I didn't say he was dumb.....he does dumb things.GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline iceman4221

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Beast of the MidEast with 16 Football Championships and Counting...
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2010, 11:50:04 PM »

Uchi the president has executive powers granted to him by the CONGRESS...  He does not control or define policy that, power lies in CONGRESS' hand alone (they can repeal executive powers)...  

NAME 3 DUMB THINGS President Barack Obama has done that CONGRESS did not SUPPORT or PASSED while in SESSION and what you UCHI would have done instead...  

It's easy to be critical of decisions others make, but more difficult to suggest viable solutions ourselves...

FOR EACH SO CALLED DUMB THING, SUGGEST UCHI'S SOLUTION AND/OR BETTER OPTIONS WITH DETAILS...  

GO AHEAD, I'll Wait...

It's your opportunity to sink or swim - the ball is in your court Mister "I have strong opinions" and I am MAN enough to define them!!!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 12:00:48 AM by iceman4221 »
NEVER Deliberate, Debate or Argue About what is Clearly Wrong and/or Unjust, and Try to Persuade Yourself or Others  that it's Not...

Offline QueHBCUFan

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2010, 12:22:33 AM »
 :popcorn:

Uchi I'm waiting right here with Iceman.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 12:26:11 AM by QueHBCUFan »
ALBANY STATE UNIVERSITY

Offline uchighlander

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2010, 03:43:07 PM »

Uchi the president has executive powers granted to him by the CONGRESS...  He does not control or define policy that, power lies in CONGRESS' hand alone (they can repeal executive powers)...  

NAME 3 DUMB THINGS President Barack Obama has done that CONGRESS did not SUPPORT or PASSED while in SESSION and what you UCHI would have done instead...  

It's easy to be critical of decisions others make, but more difficult to suggest viable solutions ourselves...

FOR EACH SO CALLED DUMB THING, SUGGEST UCHI'S SOLUTION AND/OR BETTER OPTIONS WITH DETAILS...  

GO AHEAD, I'll Wait...

It's your opportunity to sink or swim - the ball is in your court Mister "I have strong opinions" and I am MAN enough to define them!!!
Oh my.....this is way to easy....He allowed his AG to sue the state of AZ without even reading the legislation he sued them for. He made some derogatory comments about the Cambridge PD without being fully informed. He's bowed before foreign leaders. Should I go on? We can talk about transparency....maybe Gitmo.....or how about his flyover of NYC. All dumb things he's done or said that needed no approval of congress. GO VIKINGS!!!

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2010, 04:39:09 PM »

Oh my.....this is way to easy....

He allowed his AG to sue the state of AZ without even reading the legislation he sued them for. The suit underscores that immigration is an enumerated power under the supremacy clause of the U.S. Constitution. The complaint states that although states may exercise their police power in a manner that has an incidental or indirect effect on (illegal) aliens, a state may not establish its own immigration policy or enforce state laws in a manner that interferes with federal immigration laws.

He made some derogatory comments about the Cambridge PD without being fully informed. Gates was arrested while in his home by police who originally accused him of breaking in and didn't like him getting pissed about it after he proved he lived there. That was not only stupid on the policeman's part, but just dumb. And just as dumb for any of you to co-sign the policeman actions as anything but. Speaks volumes of your mental makeup...

He's bowed before foreign leaders. As is the protocol if it is the custom of the host leader. Other presidents have done it. Why is it a problem when the Black president does it?

maybe Gitmo...Read...if you can...

..or how about his flyover of NYC. Obama was not on that plane, which shows the lie you believe. A pentagon official, who was later relieved, made that decision without the president's knowledge.

You show your true color when you come up with crap like this...
Asking for a friend...

Trump's half brother in Kenya

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News