News: FYI:  We have three websites in our inventory: onnidan.com - news, recaps, blogs, black college sports page | onnidan1.com - this forum  | onnidan2.com - composite hbcu football schedule

Author Topic: Hey OS what's your boy Lakin doing?  (Read 5321 times)

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
Re: Hey OS what's your boy Lakin doing?
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2010, 05:11:16 PM »

The one on the floor is Lakin and the one standing represents OS, Uchighlander and the other birthers.  :lol:

:lmao: :lmao:

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2010, 05:21:49 PM »
First off, Lakin is not my boy. His lawyer gambled on a defense option and they lost.

Really?

who said this:

GOD BLESS LTC LAKIN

http://onnidan1.com/forum/index.php/topic,42099.15.html

My prayers along with the prayers of many others are with LTC Lakin. Also, I know it is my hope that this fraud Barry is exposed along with all the people who hoodwinked America.

http://onnidan1.com/forum/index.php/topic,45478.msg310524/topicseen.html#msg310524

LTC Lakins is a man of tremendous courage. I wish him well. He will be vindicated in the end.

http://onnidan1.com/forum/index.php/topic,42099.msg282406/topicseen.html#msg282406

Offline soflorattler

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • The Snake Pit
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2010, 05:28:42 PM »
And, he's singing...

So take a good look at my face

You'll see my smile looks out of place

If you look closer, it's easy to trace

The tracks of my tears...

:lol: :lol:

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2010, 05:52:36 PM »
Co-sign. And being a military doc, he probably would have done only six months deployment.

Ma'am, you mean to tell me that this Dumas is about to serve a 6-month prison sentence because of his failed attempt to avoid a 6-month deployment?

"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Offline Strike79

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2010, 05:53:40 PM »
First off, Lakin is not my boy. His lawyer gambled on a defense option and they lost.

Really?

who said this:

GOD BLESS LTC LAKIN

http://onnidan1.com/forum/index.php/topic,42099.15.html

My prayers along with the prayers of many others are with LTC Lakin. Also, I know it is my hope that this fraud Barry is exposed along with all the people who hoodwinked America.

http://onnidan1.com/forum/index.php/topic,45478.msg310524/topicseen.html#msg310524

LTC Lakins is a man of tremendous courage. I wish him well. He will be vindicated in the end.

http://onnidan1.com/forum/index.php/topic,42099.msg282406/topicseen.html#msg282406
:laugh:.............c'mon, Wildman, you're not playing fair, bruh.  Instead of cuttin' and pasting alot of bullsiht, you'll just simply blow this mofo away using his OWN words.

WOW!!!!   :laugh:

Ole spotty's statement that "Lakin is not my boy" was in response to one of my earlier posts on this thread.  And oldsport's attitude toward dude is probably representative of alot of these crackpot "birther" clowns around the country.  Now that this man has made a complete fool of himself and RUINED what otherwise might have been a distinguished military career, his former "supporters" are trying to act like they've never heard of dude.

How both sad AND tragic.  :(

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2010, 07:25:53 PM »
YOU K----s ARE SAD AND CONTINUE TO BE THE IDIOTS I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE.

READ MY POST ON WHAT MOST AMERICANS BELIEVE BARRY'S CHANCES FOR RE-ELECTION.

PHASE I HAPPENED THIS NOVEMBER. PHASE II HAS ALREADY BEGUN - THE DEFEAT OF BARRY IN 2012.

Offline Ken

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2010, 07:33:06 PM »
That poll you are talking about is old chit.   Just  posted a new one on BHO  chances. Did you read that or were you too busy filing LTC Lakin's appeal or should I say A- Peel.

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
"I love America more than any other country in this world, and, exactly for this reason, I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually." -James Baldwin

Offline MisterIkester

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2010, 08:01:09 PM »
I guess the janitor finally kicked OS out of the office for the night; the guy can't buff the floor with him taking up space...

Offline j1908

• Assistant GM
  • A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2010, 08:25:22 PM »
Co-sign. And being a military doc, he probably would have done only six months deployment.

Ma'am, you mean to tell me that this Dumas is about to serve a 6-month prison sentence because of his failed attempt to avoid a 6-month deployment?

Um, looks that way M. Most docs depend on their speciality serve only six months.
WE ARE ALL  IMPORTANT BUT I AM FASCINATING !!!!!

Offline Wildman78

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
    • http://N/A
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2010, 11:19:40 PM »
YOU K----s ARE SAD AND CONTINUE TO BE THE IDIOTS I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE.

READ MY POST ON WHAT MOST AMERICANS BELIEVE BARRY'S CHANCES FOR RE-ELECTION.

PHASE I HAPPENED THIS NOVEMBER. PHASE II HAS ALREADY BEGUN - THE DEFEAT OF BARRY IN 2012.

You can insult people and make predictions about future elections. However, the fact remains you were singing praises to Lakins and he ended up pleading guilty and getting a six month sentence and a loss of all military retirement benefits.

“I don’t want [my career] to end this way,” a tearful Lakin said to military jurors during the sentencing phase of his trial Wednesday afternoon. “I want to continue to serve … It crushed me not to be on deployment. I can be on a plane tomorrow. I’d truly do that.”

He tried to explain his attack on the first black President of the United States, as an illegal alien, by saying he thought he was being a patriot.

“I thought this was such an important question that I had to get an answer,” he said. “I thought I was upholding the Army values by questioning this … but I was wrong,” said Lakin.

His crocodile tears may have convinced some members on the jury, except for the fact that Lakin made a YouTube video, declaring that he would welcome a court martial rather than submit to the “illegal orders” of President Obama.

“I have no choice, but the distasteful one, of inviting my own court martial. For the first times in all my years of service to our great nation and at great peril to my career and future, I am choosing to disobey of what I believe are illegal orders, including an order to deploy to Afghanistan for my second tour of duty,” said Lakin in his YouTube birther video.

The prosecution played the video for the jury. After the video was shown, Lakin said it was a mistake to make it, again[ blaming the cabal of fringe birther conspiracy theorists [Oldsport's People  :lol:] who took up his cause.

http://chattahbox.com/us/2010/12/16/birther-doc-gets-six-months-in-slammer-booted-from-army/

« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 06:33:26 AM by Wildman78 »

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2010, 02:49:57 PM »
Boys, there goes a 2 million dollar pension for listening to OS's BS.

He lost a 2 million pension. Wow  :brickwall: :brickwall:

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2010, 02:53:26 PM »
Boys, there goes a 2 million dollar pension for listening to OS's BS.

He lost a 2 million pension. Wow  :brickwall: :brickwall:

Oh, I see your stupid a-- found the right thread to post Lakin chit. Will so what. It was his a--. He went into the fire. That happens sometimes. You go into the fire and your a-- gets burned.

I am sure he'll make a million writing his book. YOU STUPID a-- K---- CAN'T MAKE TWO CENTS FOR THE CHIT YOU KNOW.

Offline Professor

• Assistant GM
  • Our time is coming..................
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2010, 02:58:50 PM »
Now it was his a--. Its all his fault. He decided to do it, hahaha Yeah right. That's why the birthers provided his lawyers right.  :cla

So this coward is going to right a book on what, being an idiot. He should have left well enough alone, and now he is left to take all the heat while his "friends" take off running.

I love it, 

Offline oldsport

• Assistant GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2010, 03:03:10 PM »
Now it was his a--. Its all his fault. He decided to do it, hahaha Yeah right. That's why the birthers provided his lawyers right.  :cla

So this coward is going to right a book on what, being an idiot. He should have left well enough alone, and now he is left to take all the heat while his "friends" take off running.

I love it, 

Like I said, K----....You know he's a white man and he'll land on his feet with million while your a-- may have to collect unemployment and welfare. You dyam fool.

2019 Onnidan HBCU Composite Football Schedule

Support Our Efforts

Support our efforts

With all the divisive rhetoric on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter, websites such as ours, especially message boards, are under the watchful eye of the Internet giants. And those giants are coming down hard on sites like this one due to the perception of the need for better "oversight".

We recognize the cultural conflict that exists and over the past few months we've been accused of allowing content in posts/threads that supposedly violates some advertiser's policies. Those threads weren’t an issue in the past, but for some reason, they are an issue now. And we are being penalized (financially) because of it.

As a result we are coming to you directly for your financial support>

Please consider supporting our efforts to foster free and open discussion of current issues as they relate to the topics you are interested in.

=OW=

Onnidan's HBCUSports Logo
News